Backup Dancer

My Sister Is F(x) Luna

Prince Practice Room

Minyoung:Wow,your practice room is so pretty!!!

Jae-Hwa:Neh.Its just so different when you have your own practice room...

KwangHyun:Jealous?Hahaha.

Minyoung:Yah.What kind of friend are you? How can you not comfort us.

Soohwan chuckled and ruffled Minyoung's hair.

Soohwan:You haven't changed at all.Still as straightforward.

Minyoung:Yah.Don't talk down to me. We are not that far apart in age.

Soohwan:But i'm still older anyway!

Minyoung:Tell that to Jae!

Jae-Hwa:YAH. We are still Chingus even though he is older kay?!

Trent:Kids kids.Stop fighting.Haha.

The three of them stop arguing and just stare blankly at Trent.

Trent:What? Stop staring at me like that. Anyway, Min,you guys will have your own practice rooms soon enough.

Minyoung:Neh ajusshi(Uncle).Haahahah

DongIn:She got you hyung.Hahas.

Trainer:Araso! Stop chatting.We need to get down to business!!!

- 5 hours later-

Trainer: Ok everyone! Break for 30 mins!!

EVeryone seperates to different places while Minyoung immediately just collapses onto the practice room floor. Trent approaches her and sits next to her.

Trent:Wae(Why)? Tired already?

Minyoung:Ani. I just feel so sweaty. Haha. Of course i'm tired. You are hard to keep up with..

DongIn:Yeah,we are awesome that way.

Minyoung:Bleh :P

DongIn:YAH.

Jae-Hwa:Hey people. What we going to do now?

Minyoung:Resting.Can you not see? Oh wait,i forgot,you can't:P

DongIn and Trent snickered as Jae-Hwa sent you a death glare. It was fun this way as all of you had such close friendship you could tease each other without getting really offended.

Jae-Hwa POV

Me:Hey people. What are we going to do now?

Minyoung:Resting.Can you not see? Oh wait,i forgot,you can't :P

I sent her the death glare as DongIn and Trent Hyung laughed their big fat asses off. She high fived them as she chortled at her joke. Her smile and laughter...so beautiful...so gorgeous...Aish! Kim Jae-Hwa! What is wrong with you?! I could feel my face heating up..

Trent:How's that little sister of mine doing?

Minyoung:She's ok i guess.Still as disgusted with Flowers as ever.

Trent:Typical.

Suddenly, someone walked in. I paused. The world stopped moving for a moment. It had been so so so long since i saw that face.

Minyoung:Minji Unnie!(=

Minji:Annyeong! How is practice going?

Me:Noona. Long time no see.

Minji:Aigoo.Jae-Hwa ah.Yup. Long time no see. Can see that you have grown up.Alot.Hahas

Me:Neh. Thanks Noona. I... 

Minji: Um.. So.. How's prep for debut?

Me:Fine. Going just fine.

Minji:Awesome(=

Me:Can..We talk?

Minji:Araso.

Minyoung POV

Jae-Hwa:Can...we talk?

Minji:Araso.

Hmm..That was weird... Why was the atmosphere so tense when Minji Unni walked in?? I met Minji Unnie after i got into the company. Papa YG called me to his office and introduced her. He got her to teach me dancing which is how i improved so much. We can be considered close i guess. But still...Lemme ask.

Me:Yah,DongIn Oppa, what was that about?

Soohwan walked over and slung his sweaty, sticky, stinky arms around me. I strugged it off and gave him a look. Yeah,i don't seem like i have much confidence but after i joined YG, my confidence level just shot right up.

Me:You are really sticky.Don't hug me.

Soohwan:Yeah yeah. Anyway,to answer your question, Minji noona was Jae's first love.

Me:BWOH? Are you kidding me?

Trent:Nope.Not at all.They got together for awhile actually. When they were still trainees

DongIn:Yeah.But it all changed when she debuted with 2NE1. They started drifting apart and eventually,they broke up.

Me:Oh wow. Did Papa YG know?

Soohwan: Yup.He knew.He didn't encourage them,but he didn't discourage them either. He felt that as long as it does not affect their careers,they could do what they liked.

Me: O_o

Never knew Jae had such a past. My beloved Unnie with my really annoying best friend...Hmm...Wonder what they are talking about.

- Outside-

Jae-Hwa:Noona,what are you doing here?

Minji:I just..came to see you guys.Why?

Jae-Hwa:Ani Noona,its just that...I hope you understand that seeing you is still very hard for me..

Minji:Keke.Still as straight forward as before. I understand. But just put up with me ok? I came here to help you guys.

Jae-Hwa:Neh Noona.

Minji:But Jae,Minyoung?

Jae-Hwa:What about her?

Minji:Oh never mind.Let's go.

Music Back Backstage

The weeks passed quickly as Minyoung and Jae-hwa nailed the dance and were about to showcase it infront of everyone. Minyoung was sitting backstage after getting dressed and she was sweating buckets.

Jae-Hwa:Yah Min,you nervous?

SooHwan:No duh.Look at her,she's sweating like a pig.

Minyoung:Yah! I am not. Can i go out for awhile? I want to go and see my sister.

Kwanghyun:Araso.GO ahead(=

Minyoung heads out of the dressing room and walks around looking for her Unnie's waiting room...She walked and walked and now she thinks she's lost.Then,she hears an angel's voice..

Onew:You lost?

She stuttered and stammered as Onew looked at her. Her face was bright red and her temperature probably shot up to a thousand degrees.

Minyoung:N..neh. I'm looking for Luna Unnie.

Onew:Oh.I'll bring you to her waiting room(=

-F(x) waiting room-

Minyoung:Unnie!

Luna:Babe!!!

THey hug. The rest of F(x) comes over and hugs her as well.

Victoria:Well,how have you been? Looking good girl.

Minyoung:Fine(=

Sulli:We missed you so much...Without you around, Unnie is back to being super messy.

Luna:Yah.

Krystal:She's right though.Haha.

Minyoung:Haha.

At that moment,Onew is just standing there quietly as the girls chit chat and fool around. He's eyes remain on one person.And one person only.God,how he loved that smile.That laughter...

Luna:Yah oppa.Why are you dazing?

Onew:*Snaps out of it* Eh..eh what? Oh i'm not.Just tired.

Minyoung:Oppa,gwenchana? You should rest more..

Onew:Neh neh.

Amber:Oppa is just shy.Haha.He's seen someone..Haha

Onew blushed.HARD.All of F(x).No,scratch that,all of SMTOWN.Knew how much he like Park Sunyoung.Luna.Apparently,she was the only one that didn't know.Minyoung stared at them wondering who they could be talking about.Luna nudged her and she immediately blushed.

Minyoung:Omo..Oppa...Likes me?(Thoughts) Not possible right? Dammit Minyoung! Why is your heart pounding so hard?! Ahhh!!!

Luna:Yah,Min ah,why are you blushing?Hahaha.

Minyoung:Unnie~ 

Onew:Eh? I should get going.Shinee is coming up.

Luna:Neh oppa.Good luck!!!(=

Minyoung:I should get going too Unnie.See you later(= Good luck

F(x):You too!!!(= Come more often!!!

As Minyoung slowly left F(x)'s waiting room. Someone stood by watching her go...Minyoung ah..When will you remember me?

-Prince waiting room-

PD:You all are up in 5!! Please report to the backstage!!

PRINCE:Neh!

-Backstage-

MC:Everyone! Let's welcome....The group that has been taking over the music charts! ....With their hit song 'Together'....Let's welcome..PRINCE!!!!!

Fangirls:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Minyoung stood on stage with the bright lights shining in her eyes,she felt something she had never felt before.Yes,she had stood on this same stage before,for the rehearsals.But the feeling was different.And at that point she knew .... This is where I belong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY EVERYONE!!! >< You can all kill me now... So sorry,i tried to make a longer better chapter to make up for my absence...So sorry!!! Hope you liike the chappie though.

Once again,i have to ask for everyone's understanding and patience,i am having my National exams soon(5 days to be exact). I'm having intensive studying and right now,i'm  sick. I don't know why,but i think i'm running a fever. Hahas.

Anyways,please continue to support me as i try to update as soon as possible. 

Summary on the story, basically, Minji(2NE1) and Jae-hwa used to date when they were trainees.But they broke up.Now,Jae-Hwa likes Minyoung.Minyoung likes Onew and Onew,yup you guessed,likes Luna. Complicated huh? Hahas. And than,there is this mystery person.Hahas. Well,please read on!!(=

Btw, can all of you please name ONE person you really like(Male) for me? Please? Lols. I wana add this person to the story.Hahas.

Thanks everyone!!!(=

Please comment!!! Silent Readers HURT.