Pros and Cons of being friends with an idol

My Sister Is F(x) Luna

-Cafe-

Minyoung:Seriously.Where are those people??

HwaKi:Exactly! How can they be SO late?

It was 11.30pm and part of 'the clique'(Minyoung,Kyra,Jae-Hwa and HwaKi) were waiting for the other half. They had been there since 10 and the night was getting old. They started off the evening hyper.Got their usual private room in the cafe they always met up in and started playing cards.From Poker to Go-stop.They played it all.After that,they played Jenga and finally Kai Bai Boh(Rock,paper,scissors). But even after that,the rest were still not here.They were starving and ordered first. Now,only HwaKi and Minyoung were awake playing on the Ipad they 'borrowed' from EunAe.Jae-Hwa and Kyra had fallen into deep sleep.One on the sofa and the other on the mat on the floor.

HwaKi:Interesting,i bet if we told people that Kyra and Jae were sleeping,one on the sofa and one on the mat,they would think Kyra's the one on the sofa.

Minyoung:Yup.I can't believe Jae kicked Kyra off the sofa.

The two of them chuckled remembering the scene before them 30mins ago.

#Flashback from 30mins ago#

Kyra:I'm tired.Gonna sleep for awhile.

Jae-Hwa:Me too.

Kyra went on to the sofa but not before Jae-Hwa shoved her off.

Kyra:YAH.What was that for?

Jae-Hwa:I wanna sleep on the sofa.

Kyra:ME TOO.And i'm a girl.Be more gentlemanly.

Jae-Hwa:But i'm younger than you.NOONA.

Minyoung and HwaKi could not stop laughing while Jae-Hwa used ageyo to try and get Kyra to give in.

Kyra:hmm..Let me think...NO.

Jae-Hwa:Noonaaaaaa

Kyra:Again.NO.

Jae-Hwa:You forced me.

Jae-Hwa started tickling Kyra till she finally gave in.There was endless laughter.

#End of Flashback#

Minyoung:Jae's so ungentlemanly

HwaKi:We are just ungentlemenly to you.HAHA

Minyoung:YAH.

THe door creaks open and DongIn,Haruki and KwangHyun peeked in.

HwaKi:YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY HERE.

DongIn:Mianhe(Sorry) We were caught up.

EunAe:Me too...

Minyoung:Yah.When did you come in??

EunAe:Hehe.

Haruki:Sorry........Um,why is Kyra on the floor?

The 7 of them finally ordered food and started eating.While eating,they started talking about their lives..

KwangHyun:We finally have some time off.

Haruki:YEAH. Heys,did the waiter just give us extra food?

Jae-Hwa:THEY DID!!! YAY!

Minyoung thought ' I can officially write a book on the pros and cons of having idol friends.Pro:You get totally awesome treatment.Con:You feel totally left out.'

EunAe:Where's Jasmine anyway?

Minyoung:She said she'll be late..Oh wait.She texted me.....'I can't make it..Sorry.Have fun(=' Oh gee.Nice.(Con:They can stand you up and you absolutely have nothing to say because they have jobs...And fans...and a life.)

Kyra:I expected it.I mean,with Flower's rep,they have to work extra hard to gain fans.

DongIn:Oh come on.It's not that bad right??

Jae-Hwa:Oh.Its Bad.REAL Bad.

HwaKi:Uh huh.

Haruki:Hey hey!! You guys want some experience??

Minyoung:Watcha got for us?(American accent)

KwangHyun:NEVER do that accent again.YOU FAIL AT IT.

Minyoung:I DO NOT.

KwangHyun:You do.Anyway,what you think?Want some experience?

Kyra:1.sorry Min but i agree with Hyun.2,experience in what??!

Haruki:Oh sorry.We need some backup dancers.

The room went silent as soon as Haruki said those words. It was an taboo to ask your friends to be your backup but to KwangHyun and the others, they just wanted to give them some experience on how it feels like to be an idol.Finally Kyra spoke,breaking the silence.

Kyra:Well,I'm not much of a dancer so no.

Haruki:You are the lead dancer...

Kyra:I'm the THIRD lead dancer.

KwangHyun:HwaKi?

HwaKi:I...Nope.

DongIn:But you are also a main dancer..

HwaKi:I know.But i'll pass.Beau is preparing for debut.As Lead Vocal,i have to prepare.

DongIn:Ok..Jae? Min?

Jae-Hwa:I...

KwangHyun:Please? Both of you are the main dancers...

Minyoung:Ok.

The entire room was staring at Minyoung because they had not expected her to agree so readily. The usual reactions of most people was to try and get out of it like the others. Especially for someone like Minyoung with Luna as her sister,her rise to fame would be much easier. But to Minyoung, she felt there was nothing wrong with dancing backup. She wanted to show everyone she could do it even if Luna was not her sister.

Kyra:Minyoung ah...Are you feeling alright?? *Moves to touch her forehead*

Minyoung:*Moves her hand* DUH, what could be wrong with me? Its good experience right?

Jae-Hwa:Whatever you say..

DongIn:Jae,you in?

Jae-Hwa:Fine fine.Whatever.

Haruki: Ok good! We asked and you guys will be wearing masks.

Minyoung:Ok.Cool.

Kwanghyun:Practice is tomorrow at 10am. Our practice room.

Jae-Hwa:Ok.

With that,everyone continued on with their own conversations until it was time to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night in her room,Minyoung recieved a call from an unknown number.

#Call connected#

Minyoung:Yeoboseyo?(Hello?)

Luna:Min! Missed you! What's up?

Minyoung:The sky.

Luna:*Groan* Thats so lame.And don't say that you can walk.

Minyoung went on to tell her sister about everything that happened.Luna went quiet when she heard about the backup dancing.

Luna:Min,you sure you want to do this?

Minyoung:Neh Unnie,Don't worry about it.

Luna:Arraso.Unnie will support you no matter what.Understand?

Minyoung:Neh..

They continued to talk until Luna had to go for her schedule.

Luna:Annyeong!

Minyoung:Annyeong!

#Call ended#

OMG.SORRY EVERYONE.I OWE ALL OF YOU AN APOLOGY. I posted this chapter before i went overseas but for some weird reason,it was not posted.And some things got erased..

Annoucements. I ask once again for everyone's understanding.I'm having a REALLY big exam coming up and may not be able to update as often.

Sorry for this really short chap...)=

Replies:

2minbiased4ever: Sorry...Minyoung scolded me..She says i ought to be faster...Hope you understand that i really have to study...Promise to update as much as i can..(=

AnotherAllegation:Ahhahaha. Yup.Thai. Thanks! I'll study hard!!

Minyoung:Sorry everyone!! I scolded Wina for not updating more and longer.But this time,forgive her! This is a national exam that determines everything! Thanks!(=

Please comment! Silent Readers HURT.