Moving In

My Sister Is F(x) Luna

*The week*

Amber:We'll really miss you...You were really great to have around.

Victoria:Neh...

Minyoung:Haha.Thanks Unnies.I'll miss you too.Don't worry,I think I can still come back right?

Krystal:Of course.You are welcome back anytime.

Sulli:Neh.We will always welcome you with open arms(=

Minyoung:Unnie...Are you ok?

Luna:Neh.I just feel bad for making you move out...

Minyoung:Unnie...Its ok..YG asked me to move in anyway.Just as well since i can't stay with you forever.

Luna:But still..

Minyoung:*Ageyo* Unniie....Its ok(=

Luna:*Smiles* Hahas..OKok.Stop your ageyo.

Victoria:Why?I kinda like it.Hehe.

Luna:Its too much for me..

Today is the day Minyoung will start packing her things to bring over to the dorm.She can move in within 2 days probably.They cleared out a room for her but now she just has to bring her things over.Papa YG got one of the managers to help her(Which i will just put as 'YGM')

YGM:Ok.Sorry to disturb but you really have to go.

Minyoung:Neh.Annyeong Unnies.*Bows and hugs the F(X) members*

F(x):Annyeong.

Minyoung:*Turns to Luna* Unnie.Annyeong.Saranghae<3

Luna:Saranghae *Hugs and kiss her on the forehead*

Minyoung:Kaja!

YG Dorm

YGM:Ok.This is your room.

Minyoung stands infront of a room that is probably the size of a living room with 3 beds.The interior is beautiful.
The room is red with  other colours.Slick without falling back on black but still cozy.There is a triple bunk bed and plenty of space.


 

YGM:This,is your bed *Points to one of the bunk beds* And that *Points to one of the wardrobe* is yours too.Your roommates will tell you which space is yours.

Minyoung:Neh.Gamsahamida.

YGM:I will go over to F(x)'s dorm to pick up your things.Your roommates are here.

EunAe:Oh! You must be our new roommate.Annyeonghaeyo.I am EunAe.I am part of the group Clover.

Kyra:Hey Minyoung.You know me(=

Minyoung:Neh.Annyeonghaseyo.

EunAe:We are so excited to have you here.Well,at least Clover and TripleT are.Not so much Flowers.Hahas.Just ignore them.

Kyra:We have the biggest room so it was no surprise when they asked us to make some room for you(=

Minyoung:Neh.Sorry for any trouble..

EunAe:Trouble? No no.Not at all.We are really happy you are here.You can have this space.Put anything you want.Tables anything.

Minyoung:Gamsahamida(=

Kyra:Come on,we'll help you organise.There are still somemore things coming right?

Minyoung:Neh.And thanks(=

*Few hours later*

Minyoung:Unnies.I am going to get a drink.Would you like one?

Kyra:Nah.

EunAe:I'm fine too.Kitchen's by the door next to the other door and the other door.

Minyoung:Uh...Neh.(I have no idea what she just said but i think i can find it?Haha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minyoung:Shoot..I can't find the kitchen..Is it this?

Minyoung opens a door and freezes.'This is so NOT the kitchen' she thought. Well,its obvious isn't it Minyoung.I mean,seriously,which kitchen looks like a living room with a interior the same as the girls dorm except that it is more boyish? 'This must be the boys dorm' Minyoung realises.No duh.Hahas.She is about to leave when someone walks in.

DongIn:Well,hello.

Minyoung freezes and turns to see the face of the voice who called her. The guys before her were cute.She had to say. One of them had killer dimples and a really nice smile.His brown eyes were staring at her with curiousity. She blushed under his scrutiny. The one next to him was really really good looking.He had really good looking eyes.A really manly jawline but yet was pretty and handsome at the same time.It was impossible to describe him.And he too,was staring hard at Minyoung.

Minyoung:Oh.Annyeonghaeseyo...I'm sorry.I was looking for the kitchen but i opened the wrong door.

Jae-Hwa:Oh.Are you a new trainee?

Minyoung:Neh.I just entered a few weeks ago..I'm moving in..

DongIn:I see...I am Han DongIn and I am from one of the groups named PRINCE

Jae-Hwa:I am Kim Jae-Hwa from Beau.

Minyoung:I see..

Jae-Hwa:No.This is the part where you are supposed to tell us your name and group(= 

There was a teasing tone to his voice which made Minyoung blush hard.

Minyoung:Oh,I am Park Minyoung and I have no group yet.

DongIn:No group? Hmm....Oh! You are the new girl! F(x) Luna's sister!

Minyoung:Neh.

Jae-Hwa:I see i see..Ok,we'll leave you to do your things.See you around.

Minyoung:Neh.You too *Turns to leave*

Jae-Hwa:And uh Minyoung.*Minyoung turns back* Kitchen's left turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Room-

Kyra:What took you so long?

Minyoung:Wrong turn.

EunAe:But i gave you such detailed instructions!

Kyra:EunAe..You know,you only told her that it was next to doors..

Minyoung:Haha.

EunAe:Hmm...When are you officially moving in?

Minyoung:Tomorrow i guess.All my things have been sent here except for some..

EunAe:Cool! We will introduce you to the dorm people!!(=

Minyoung:Neh(=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Next Day

Luna:Annyeong Baby girl.Call me ok??(=

Minyoung:Neh Unnie(=

Today was the day Minyoung was officially moving in to the YG trainee dormitary. She was going to go place her luggage and then go for training.

-YG Dorm-

EunAe:Minyoung! Come come.I want to introduce you to my members.Ta-da!

A pretty girl with a really sweet face came up

ChaHee:Annyeonghaseyo.I am Kwon ChaHee.Leader of Clover.

Minyoung:Annyeonghaseyo.

Another cute looking petite girl with apple cheeks came.

Heeyoung:Annyeonghaseyo! I am Min Heeyoung.Maknae of Clover.

Minyoung:Annyeonghasyo(=

ChaHee:Heard you still don't know your group yet.Well,i wish you all the best that you don't end up in Flowers.

Minyoung:Oh..Haha.Everyone has been telling me that.

Heeyoung:They are really mean.They may be pretty and ok talented but their personalities..Bleh.

ChaHee:She's right.They are supposed to be YG SNSD.But eww..Snsd is wayyyyyyy nicer.

Minyoung:Yeah.

EunAe:Hey,you know what TripleT is right?They are a mixture of F(x),Snsd,2NE1 and Sistar with their own YG flair.Its really cool.Papa YG has alot of expectation for them.

Kyra:But we are worried.Because people may say we are copying F(x),SNSD,2NE1 and Sistar.But we are just mixing their style with ours to create a new style.

ChaHee:We know that.At least you are not like Flowers.They are totally just going to take after SNSD.What was Papa YG thinking.I DON'T KNOW.

Clover Manager:Girls.You have to go for training now.

EunAe:Neh Oppa.In a few.

CM:Okok.

Kyra:Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YG ENT - Practice room

The instructor is teaching the groups.Papa YG walks in.

Teacher:Oh.Annyeong.

PapaYG:Annyeong.Mind if i talk to them?

Teacher:Aniyo.Go ahead.

YG:Can all of you sit in a circle??

Everyone moves to sit in a circle with Papa YG.

YG:Minyoung is new and i believe she hasn't met everyone yet.I want to take this chance to bond all of you.

HanMin:Neh.

YG:Eunri.Can you go call the guys?

Eunri:Neh.

Eunri comes back with 9 boys.2 of them looked straight at Minyoung and smiled.She smiled back.

YG:Ok.Let's start with the girls.Introduce yourselves.

KimNa:Hey.I am Choi KimNa.You already know me.I am the leader of TripleT.

YG:Tell her your positions and all.

KimNa:Neh.I am the Vocalist and Main dancer.And oldest.

Soori:Hi.Han Soori.Lead Vocalist and Dancer

Minyoung:(I knew it! Her voice is amazing...) Neh.

Kyra:Do you really want to know my full name.Its really long.Just Kyra.Main Dancer and Main Rapper.

HanMin:Lin HanMin.Lead Rapper and Vocalist.

Lica:Just Lica.Lead Dancer and Vocalist.

Eunri:Alexia Lee Eunri.Main Vocalist and Dancer.And Maknae.

YG:That was TripleT.Next is Clover.

ChaHee:Kwon ChaHee.Leader and Lead Vocalist.

EunAe:Jung EunAe.Your roommate(= Lead Rapper.

Minyoung:(Really?Doesn't look like it..)

EunAe:I don't look like it huh.Haha.

Minyoung:(How did she know?)

EunAe:I know because everyone says so.

Minyoung:(Is she pyschic?)

EunAe:Nope.Not pyschic.Just really used to it(=

Minyoung:OMG.

Heeyoung:Min Heeyoung.Lead Dancer and Maknae(=

YG:Flowers?

Rose:Moon HaNi.But just call me Rose.Leader and Main Vocalist

Lily:Oh Ae-Min.Just call me Lily.Main Dancer and Visual.

Blossom:Shin Young-Jung.Blossom.Lead Vocalist.

Daisy:Kim Dae Min.Lead Dancer.

Jasmine:Shin Hana.Lead Rapper and Dancer.

Ivy:Choi Hea Jung.Main Dancer and Vocalist.Maknae.

YG:Now the guys.

KwangHyun:Kim KwangHyun.Leader of PRINCE.Lead Rapper.

DongIn:Han DongIn(= Lead Dancer and Rapper

Trent:Trent Lee EunJin.Just call me EunJin or Sky.Main Dancer and Main Vocalist

Haruki:Haruki Kageyama.Lead Vocalist and Dancer.

SooHwan:Im SooHwan.Hwan will be fine.Main Vocalist and Maknae.

YG:Good.Next

DongSun:Han DongSun.Leader of Beau.Main Dancer and Rapper

HwaKi:Im HwaKi.Lead Vocalist and Dancer

Hyun Shik:Cho Hyun Shik.Lead Rapper and Vocalist

Jae-Hwa:Kim Jae-Hwa.Lead Dancer.Maknae and Visual.

YG:Ok.Good.I hope you will all take good care of Minyoung.

Everyone says ok.And YG leaves.

Rose:Hey Minyoung,you know what group you are in yet?

Minyoung:Aniyo.

Jasmine:I hope you are with us(=

Ivy:Eww..No.

Rose:Ivy! Go practice.

Ivy:*Rolls eyes and walks away*

Jasmine:Sorry about that..

Minyoung:Its okay(=

Rose:We'll see you around.

Minyoung:Neh.

TripleT and Clover walk up.

Minyoung:Actually,Jasmine and Rose don't seem all that bad.

Eunri:They are fine.The only nice ones in that group.

HanMin:But there is only 2 of them.Against 6.Haha.

Eunri approaches one of the guys in the group.

Eunri:Oppa!!! I am hungry....*Ageyo*

Minyoung:*Whisper* Is that her ...

KimNa:Who?Trent?Aniyo.He's her brother.

Minyoung:Woah.

Practice continues for a few hours and soon,it is time to go back to the dorm.But...

Teacher:Minyoung.Lica.Go to the office please.

Minyoung,Lica:Neh.

Soori:We'll go back first kay? Tell us what's up later.

-YG Office-

Minyoung,Lica:Annyeong.

YG:Annyeong.Take a sit.

The two girls sit on the comfy chairs infront of YG as he stares intently at them.As if he is trying to make a decision about something.The two girls squirm under his watch.Finally,he sits up straight.

YG:I hate to do this things..But..Lica,you haven't been performing well lately.I'm afraid we can't afford to let you debut with TripleT in the next few months.

Lica:But...

Her eyes start to well up..

YG:I'm sorry..We are going to have to kick you out.

Lica:Neh..I will go first.

YG:Ok.

Lica leaves and Minyoung sits there unable to speak

YG:Minyoung.You have shown amazing talent and you work hard.

Minyoung:Thanks.

YG:I have some bittersweet news for you.

Minyoung:Neh?

YG:You are going to be part of TripleT in place of Lica.

Minyoung:Bwoh?

Minyoung couldn't believe her ears.She was torn between feeling estatic and really sorry and guilty.

YG:I will inform everyone.You may go.Train well.

Minyoung:Neh.

Minyoung walks out slowly and trys to gather her thoughts.Lica is waiting outside.

Lica:You backstabber!!! You stole my place!

Minyoung:I -

Lica:I don't want to hear! I will get back at you!!! You think just because your sister is a celebrity,you are so special.People had to work for our place! *Slaps Minyoung*

Lica leaves in a huff and Minyoung is in shock..She turns to see.....all 5 groups staring at what just happened.

KimNa:Minyoung!Are you ok??

Minyoung:....Ne...neh..

HanMin:What was that about?

Minyoung:I...I was placed into TripleT.

Soori:No wonder...Its ok..Ignore her..

Lily:Backstabber..

Daisy:I know right.

Rose:Lily!Daisy! Enough!

Jasmine:Come on.Let's go back..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!! Sorry.Haha.I just finished my exams and took a few days to write this extra extra long one to make up for being on hiatas.

Hope you liked the chapter. O.o Minyoung took Lica place.And some of the Flowers girls are not bad.Haha

I tried a new style of writing and i hope you liked it.

Please comment! Silent Readers HURT.