02. Homeless

Incendiary

 

Hyemi's POV

I stalked his profile all night long. Result? Pfftt. This guy is definitely a sick person. He hide everything about him very carefully and after what I learnt, that his recent profile, is not real. He rarely post something. Most of his post is just another useless word like example : hi and in my case that's not helping me at all. And when that simple hi can make almost all the female of school population freaked out, I wondered what has he done before. Sure, he is a kingka, a great-genius-looking kingka. I have to admit it that he is a pro. But this isn't going to stop me. I have a deal and I need to accomplish it sooner or later.

Later that night, I hacked into G.O's account, hoping to find some clues then he started to act like an .

I know you are going to hack my account but not this time sweetheart. One point for me

He texted me. Screw you G.O. Like I need your help that much. "Well, Jung Byung Hee, I don't need your damn help but I will reveal the true Yang Seung Ho by myself" I mumbled under my breath. After gathering a-little-somewhat-real information about Seung Ho, I started to use another more efective way by asking a question to everyone who might be related to the mysterious Seung Ho.

 

"What do you know about Yang Seung Ho?"

 

"Oh, I heard he wanted to pursue his career of technical industry"

"I heard he had a big scary dog at his house"

"Umm, I know Seung Ho. He is so sweet. He bake me cookies every weekend"

"Yang Seung Ho? He was born in Anyang, I guess"

"I thought he has a part-time job as a cashier"

"Yang Seung Ho? Yes. We used to go to the same Junior High School. I heard his parents abandoned him"

 

One word. Useless. Damn. I'm not getting anything if this keep going. I need real information not, this. I sighed when I take a look at what I have got so far. This is freaking useless. Who the hell are you Yang Seung Ho? It's never been this hard before. Then, I end up in one conclusion that I need to found out by myself. And I mean by myself is all by myself. And I need to do this freaking fast. I sighed again as I throw my science book inside my locker. "Ouch. Tough day?" I heard a voice and I knew exactly who it was belong to. "Get lost G.O" I snapped and sent a glare to him. "Well, as long as I observed, you have got , umm, nothing so far" G.O scoffed. Gosh, I wish I could slam his face any time soon ignoring the fact that he is my best friend. "I'm not talking to you" I said as I walked away. "Good luck with that" G.O chuckled. I groaned. He can be very annoying sometimes. I got into my next class and started to open my book.

But the bad thing is, I can't concentrate. I keep doodling at my notebook, wondering how will I cracked the hidden truth behind that dark circled eyes. And of course, a handsome face. Who will deny that the kingka's leader has a very attractive face. This is slowly become very frustrating for me. I have to get that information, as soon as possible. And I don't care how, because I'm a pro. A pro stalker. I'm not being overbearing but that's the truth. Based on my client. But my victim this time, is also a pro. A pro liar. And that's make this game a fair play one. I yawned. History is never fun.


The school hours finally end. That is the best thing that I got today. I need to stalk my victim, Yang Seung Ho. I need to find his house. G.O said that Seung Ho is homeless but I take that as an illustration because Seung Ho is that mysterious so no one have ever seen his house before and because G.O doesn't want me to find it. Because seriously,

 

Dude, this guy must have a house, right?

 

I totally followed him. The sun started to set and yet we are not there yet. Well, because, there is no way that this guy is homeless right? I keep following him, even I don't know until when we will walk like this. I'm technically, hiding. Trying not to be caught by the target. Even though I know that he can feel another's presence besides him. Finally, we arrived at the somehow-deserted area, near the flyover and also a river. Weird. I thought.

 

We are far from the main road. Only the flyover. The abandoned one. Then I saw him walking to the flyover and stopped. I hid behind the big concrete wall, the flyover's barrier. Under the flyover, there are some broken-not-usable furnitures and I saw him putting his back on one of the chair. Then it hits me. "I'm home" He said suddenly.

 


 

THIS DUDE IS REALLY A HOMELESS?! I literally shouted inside my head.

 

I never thought that he is actually a homeless. Gosh, I don't know that he is really homeless. How come there's a high schooler, who has no home. I still don't get it how could someone like Seung Ho is homeless. G.O is not kidding around and it's not a damn illustration. How can I be so stupid and mean. My brain can't think anymore. I suddenly forgot about my entire mission and whatsoever is that. I should help him, not stalking him. I feel very guilty. What should I do? Then I remember something.

"I heard his parents abandoned him"

I gasped and started to stuttered, "Yes, yes that's it. That's why. His parent abandoned him. No one wanted to take care of him or adopted him. He has no money but he needs to go to school for his future. That's why, that's why he-he-"

 

"Decided to lie?"


(A/N)  updated! :3 tell me what do you think about this chapter! Seung Ho is making his appearance soon! ;) ~ feel free comments and subscribes :3 thank you ~ ! - totorerere

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.