01. New Bull's-Eye

Incendiary

 

She never fails. Not even once. Maybe it's her talent , to stalk other people. To make it into a business. People are wondering how could she get so famous by selling that thing. That thing isn't something you can touch or you can even see. People called it information. Simple thing, but only a girl like Lee Hye Mi could make money with that. To trade information with thousands of won. Her target? Her girl school-mates who are in love , in other word, fangirls. Lee Hye Mi, the famous Information Seller, who doesn't know her. Even most of her victims, don't notice it whenever they are being stalked.Who knows? Maybe Hye Mi should consider for becoming a special agent one day.


"25000  ?! Hyemi, are you insane?!" The girl yelled. Hyemi gave her a sarcastic look. "I'm sorry. But do I have to remind you that we are talking about Lee Joon here" Hyemi said while playing with the brown envelope which placed on the top of the table. "If you don't want to pay, that's okay. You can see this brown envelop turned into ashes" Hyemi smirked. "We have a deal though. You said you are willing pay whatever it cost" Hyemi continued. "But that's too expensive!" The girl yelled again. "Let me give you a sneek peak. Inside, you'll find out how your kingka take care of his honey abs" Hyemi smirked. The girl gasped. "You-you-have seen his abs?!" The girl said with a shocked voice. "Well, photo will cost 7500. What do you say?" Hyemi said as she took another brown envelope from her pocket. The girl glared at her. "What the-?! That suppose to be-" "You only asked for information, Yoo Na-ssi. Photo is a whole different story" Hyemi smirked.


Hyemi was sitting in science room, counting her earnings today. Usual incomes to her. "Yah! Hyemi-ya! Another profit today?". Hyemi turned her head around just to see her best friend, Ara , with her sparkling eyes, looking to her. "Guess so" Hyemi smiled. Hyemi didn't notice a bunch of girls whispering to each other behind Ara's back. "Umm, Hyemi-ya. There's someone who'd like to see you" Ara winked. Hyemi knows. Another client.

"We heard you are good" The girl, who happens to be the leader said. "Well, what you heard is probably true" Hyemi said. "My name is Seo Young" the girl said. "Hyemi". "We want information" Seo Young said. "What else besides that? Everyone does the same thing anyway" Hyemi smirked. "Just give me a name" Hyemi continued.

 

"Yang Seung Ho" Seo Young stated.

 

"I'm busy then" Hyemi sighed. "Wait, what?" Seo Young stared at her unbelieving. "I just dealed with a kingka. I need a break to deal with another. Especially when they are in one group" Hyemi said lazily. “But we can only count on you! It’s impossible for us to find out Yang Seung Ho true nature!” Seo Young sighed. "We double up your payment then. We will pay you more than your usual earnings" Seo Young finally said. Hyemi who is staring outside the window, turned her head immediately. "I'll give you the answer this evening" Hyemi said finally. "Fine. I am expecting a good answer" Seo Young said as she and her group left.

"Hyemi-ya" Ara called her best friend. "I think I will take it, Ara" Hyemi answered. "Yah. We are talking about Yang Seung Ho here. That dude is freaking mysterious" Ara blabbered out. "That's the fun side, isn't it?" Hyemi chuckled. "Let's go. I need to take some stuffs in my locker" Ara said as she grabbed Hyemi's hand.

Once they are outside the room, they found out that the corridor is pretty crowded because what else, the kingka is playing around with the girls. Then it hits Hyemi. Her eyes met the mysterious leader, Yang Seung Ho, who is surrounded by a bunch of girls and one of them is Seo Young. "Oppa! We heard that you like sweets! We made some for you!" Seo Young said with a sweet voice. "Yeah? Thanks! I really like these! Yummy" Seung Ho smiled , the thousand watt smile that could kill his fangirls. "What so mysterious about that guy" Hyemi mumbled. "Ara, I need to go to the toilet" Hyemi suddenly said. "Better hurry. The class is starting soon. See you later then!" Ara smiled as she walked away.

Ara was right. The bell rang when Hyemi is still in the toilet. Hyemi look into the mirror and find her own reflection. "I am going to take that deal. He is so easy and not-so-mysterious after all" Hyemi mumbled under her breath. When she is about to stepped out from the toilet, She heard some voices, talking to each other.

"Yah! Seung Ho hyung! Don't throw those sweets away! Give it to me!" The voice whined. "Why did you accept it if you will just throw it away?" The other voice stated. "You know damn why, Mir. Because I hate sweets. That girls are bunch of lies-maker by telling me a sweets-lover or whatever" the voice that Hyemi recognized as Seung Ho's , said. "But you lied to them to, hyung" Mir said. "Maybe because I love to lie" Seung Ho said as the voices started to fade away.

 

"Guess I was wrong about you, huh?" Hyemi mumbled.


Hyemi leaned her dear head on her big black chair. She opened her Macbook and started to browse her school's website where it provided every student's their own page and profile. "Mmh, Yang Seung Ho" Hyemi typed at the search box and found his profile. "7 October. Blood type AB" Hyemi muttered and wrote it down on her special-notebook. "Don't you have any better job than stalking other people, baby girl?" A voice said followed by a pair of arm circled to Hyemi's shoulder. "Yah! Get off me!" Hyemi yelled. "What on earth are you doing here?!" Hyemi yelled again. "And why did eomma let a stranger barged into my room?! Eomma!" Hyemi keep yelling.

"Ouch. I'm hurt here. I'm your fantastic neighbour and not a stranger. Not to mention, we have been best friend since we were born! I am the marvelous G.O!". Hyemi fake puked. G.O pouted. "I'm working. Go home G.O" Hyemi chuckled. "Awh. Looks like someone has got a lot of profits. Treat me maybe?" G.O said as he took the brown envelope in Hyemi's table. "You didn't help me this time" Hyemi muttered.  "I've told you" G.O sighed." Anyone except my four buds" They both said in unison. "I know, I know" Hyemi said. "It seems like you have done a good job. This girl must be really into Joonie" G.O smirked when he saw the amount of money his best friend got. Hyemi nodded. "Who's the victim this time?" G.O asked, not bother looking at Hyemi's laptop. "You won't help me too this time" Hyemi sighed. "Is it Mir? You are too good to stalk Mir. He is so open book. You don't need to-" "Yang Seung Ho. It's Seung Ho" Hyemi snapped.

"Are you kidding me?!" G.O raised his eyebrows. "Seung Ho isn't easy, Hyemi" G.O said. "But I am good at this thing" "Good isn't enough. Dude, we are talking about Seung Ho. He is freaking mysterious and not to mention, a liar. He lies a lot" G.O said. "You are his buds!" Hyemi said. "Yeah! Well, I have to admit it, even we are buddies, he is still mysterious" G.O said. "Don't worry. My client agreed to double up the payment" Hyemi muttered.

“Seung Ho is no joke Hyemi. This guy is just unreadable” G.O said. “Maybe because you weren’t good enough” Hyemi scoffed. “Yah!” G.O pouted. “Anyway, if you just came here and disturb me and my job, you better go home” Hyemi stated. “So you are shoo-ing me now?” G.O raised his eyebrows. “Because you aren’t helping at all, dude” Hyemi said. G.O just rolled his eyes.

“Anyway, I just texted Seo Young that I’m agree. Well I guess I will start digging a hole to the mysterious Yang Seung Ho’s house tomorrow” Hyemi smirked then chuckled a bit. “Yeah. Good luck finding his house” G.O said. “Because maybe luck is the best thing you need. And patience” G.O continued. “See. Not Helping Byung Hee!” Hyemi yelled. G.O just smirked and said,

“By the way, in case you want to know, that’s not his birthday’s date. It’s Cheon dung’s. And his blood type is not AB. You know, just to prove you that luck is the real thing you need and I’m not joking about his constant prank-lies”.


(A/N)  whatcha think about the first chapter ? keke ~ feel free comments and subscribes :3 thank you ~ ! - totorerere

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.