03. First Glance

Incendiary

 

 

Hyemi's POV

 

"Decided to lie?"

I turned my head around , trying not to express any kind of fear and I find him, standing behind me with a smirk on his face. "Yah! Since when you were standing behind me?! Pyshco!" I yelled at the top of my lung. "Yeah? I'm sorry but I'm not the one who followed another person to their house secretly," Seung Ho scoffed. This guy has annoyed me already.

"Lee Hye Mi, the famous Information Seller," Seung Ho smirked. He knows me. He knows my name. "What do you want from me?" He continued. I scoffed. "Silly question" I hissed. "Oh right, who am I kidding? Of course, you want information" Seung Ho smirked again. "Let me tell you something" I said and successfully grabbed his whole attention. "I divided people that I don't know into two categories," I muttered. "Huh?" He raised his eyebrows. "One, people who knocked the door first, and second, people who just barged into someone's room" I said. "Even it's simple but it has a lot of meanings. The point is, I'm the type of person who need the other to knocked first before coming in and barged in just like you, is not a funny thing," I explained, wondering whether he will understand or not. "Interesting," He smirked.

"And I know what type of person exactly you are. You are someone who pretends not in the room even someone has knocked your door!" I said. He gave me that where-did-you-know expression. Ha! I win. I thought. "You are right," He chuckled and takes a step closer to me. "But," He continued and leaned his head closer to me. What the hell is he thinking he's doing?! I thought. I was about to pushed him away when he whispered, "Who knows, maybe I'll open that door, if you are the one who knocked it,"


If there is an award for the worst first impression giver, then I absolutely nominated Yang Seung Ho. This person is so annoying. Yeah, right people. Yang Seung Ho is a jerk and I'm mad at him. Because he made me blushing hard by his action. But, I need information from him. He walked away from the flyover and started to wonder around the residence. And I, of course, following him.

"Is it true that you were born in Anyang?" I asked him, hoping he will actually give me the real things. "Yeah, then I moved to Philippine, then I moved again to Busan , then again to Chang Won and decided to-" "Stop" I sighed. How stupid am I , hoping that he will actually open up about himself. “When is your birthday?” “29th of February” He muttered. I sighed. “Your blood type is really AB?” I asked again and again. “Umm, how to say this, I’m actually a vampire, I don’t have blood type” He said. I feel like throwing a punch on his face."What's your hobby?" I asked with a sigh. He looked at me for a second and said, "Planting carrots and sweet potatoes".

This guy is really really, makes me mad. I took a deep breath. "What? Gave up already?" He smirked to me. "Ani," I scoffed. "What's your ideal type of girl?" I asked again. "I don't have one. I'm only interested in boys," He said, without looking at my direction. "So, you're a gay?" I said. "Yup," He nodded. "You are a really big liar, huh?" I scoffed again. "So the gossip about your parent," I continued. He turned his head around and raised his eyebrows. "Is also a lie" I said. The next action is unexpected. He took a step closer to me and gave me his death glare. "Don't ever speak about my parent" He hissed and walked away.

I froze. I never thought he would have that scary glare. So, the gossip about his parent is true? Did they really abandon him? I have never seen that scary. He has walked away from me. "Wait!" I shouted as I tried to catch him up. "Gosh, why do you have to be so noisy?!" He turned his body and grabbed my wrist all of the sudden. "Don't you know how loud you are?!" Seung Ho yelled again. He pressed my body to the nearest wall. "I swear, Lee Hye Mi, if you keep talking I will-" He hissed and sent me another glare.


"Umm, yeoboseyo?"

"What's up baby girl?"

"Yah, Byung Hee-ah. This is important,"

"What happened?"

“Long story,”

“Why? What do you need?”

"Could you pick me up at the police station? Now?"


(A/N)  yeay! Finally Seung Ho :3 big big sorry for the really short update TT *sigh* i will try better for the next chapter :) whatcha think about this chapter ?~ feel free comments and subscribes :3 thank you ~ ! - totorerere

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.