Busy Day 2

April 12th

Elsa had just hung up from speaking with her sister. "Alright girls we have about 5 hours before EXO gets here. We need to get the party set up by then." She said looking at her friends that were also trainees. "This needs to be perfect you guys." 

 

"Calm down Elsa. We'll get this all set properly. Go and meet with the fan clubs to get their gifts organized. Then don't forget to get the cake. Actually more like cakes." One of her friends said and she nodded. She then ran out of the large practice room. She ran down to security and they smiled at her.

 

"Elsa you're looking frazzled." They said as they sighed for some mail that just arrived. "We take it you're here for SeHun's gifts as for the message we got from your sister." They said and she nodded. "Alright then. This is just the start." 2 large carts were placed in front of her. 

 

"Thanks you guys." She said and pushed the carts back to the practice room. She oragized the gifts at the side of the room. 20 minutes later one of the security guards called her to the front.

 

"Elsa we have 10 girls out here saying that they are here to meet with you." One of them said and she nodded and came their way.

 

"Let them in. And help them bring in the items they have as well." She said, "If you need..." She went quiet when someone lifted her up off the floor. "DongHae Oppa put me down." She said since she noticed EunHyuk smiling at her.

 

"Hey bart. What are you up to?" The two said as some of the other SuJu members came up to them.

 

"She's getting SeHun's Fan meeting set up. Since Tory is busy some of the trainees had been tasked to do so." The president said coming down the hall. "Elsa don't forget that you have practice while the party is taking place. It was the only time I could get EXO's practice room booked for you. All the other rooms will be busy." 

 

"Thank you ajushi." She said and then went over to the ten girls that had been let into the building.

 

"We'll help take those to the party room." The SuJu members said helping the guards. SooMan went to the front of the building and looked out. And sure enough there were hundreds of girls out side. 

 

"Maknae's birthday is always a big deal." He said and then had an idea. "Elsa." she looked at him and he waved her over. "You can open up the two wall dividers in the room that the party is set up in so that you can bring in more fans." He said and she nodded and took out her phone.

 

"Yeah I'm with the girls Ajushi just told me we can open up the two dividers. We'll have a lot more room to work with and more fans. So get about four more table brought in. I'll make the calls to have more food make." She said and hung up. She then went back to the girls. 

 

 

 

After about 4 hours she was dead tired. All the gifts were set. The food had just started to arrive. The male trainees had set up a DJ area and were already getting requests from the fans that were already inside. She looked at her watch and nodded just as her phone rang. "Right on time." She said to Gurpreet who had called her since her sister was busy finsihing up a conversation with the PD of the show the guys just did an interview on. "Yeah we're all set here. The fans are already in the building. Foods already arriving. I just need to pick up one last cake. Yup the one that Nazia designed. The shop just called before you did so it's ready. Alright I'll meet you there." She said and then hung up. "Alright girls I'm taking my leave. My unnies and the guys should be arriving soon so have fun." She said picking up her bag and left the room and building.

 

When she arrived at the cake shop Gurpreet just arrived with LuHan and JongIn. "What are the two of you doing here?" She said as they went up to the counter. She handed a tag to the woman at the counter and the small woman rushed to the back.

 

"Gurpreet isn't going to be able to take the cake back to the studio on her own and even with you with her its a risk we're not taking." LuHan said and then a very large cake was brought out.

 

"Nazia is really something when she designed this." JongIn said as four pastry chiefs helped cary the cake out to the vehicle Gurpreet had managed to book. The two girls sat in the back with the cake as well as JongIn while LuHan drove. Pulling up to SME JoonMyun and WuFan were waiting for them. The two helped take the cake in while Elsa rushed off to her practice. 

 

"Wow." SeHun said seeing the cake being brought into the room where he was with all the others and the fans.

 

"Happy Birthday SeHun." The girls all shouted and the festivities continued.