Busy Day

April 12th

"SEHUN HURRY UP YOU"RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Tory shouted from down stares in the living room. The guys had moved into Tory's place already since the house was big enough to house all of them.

 

"I'M COMING NOONA. WHY DIDN'T ELSA WAKE ME UP?" SeHun said running down the stares trying not to fall as he was putting on his socks at the same time.

 

"SeHun, El's been out of the house for over 4 hours already." LuHan said leaning on the back of the sofa while the other EXO members were pulling on their shoes.

 

"Yeah you should have seen her run out of here. She said something about being late for a trip with some of the other trainees." Jo said as she took JongDae's weird glasses off of him.

 

"I don't think she'll be back tonight as well." Manpreet said and SeHun froze in his spot at the bottom of the steps. "SeHun?"

 

"She's not going to be coming home tonight?" The others just shook their heads.

 

"SeHun you know how training is. You went through it like the rest of us." YiXing commented. 

 

"But..." SeHun said and then Tory's cell rang.

 

"Oh Elsa what's up?" She said and SeHun rushed over to her. "Yeah he's finally up. I know you told me to wake him but it's his Birthday so I let him sleep in." She said and then nodded. "Yes don't worry about it. He'll understand that you're busy. Alright I'll see you in a bit. Yeah I have time but the guys don't." She said and then hung up. "Alright everyone lets get going. The interviews aren't going to get themselves done without you." She said and shoved everyone out of the house to the vans waiting out front. 

 

"This ." SeHun mumbled as he got into his seat beside JongIn.

 

"Hunnie you can't blame her. We taught her everything. And she's good." JongIn said patting his friends knee. "And you know that it's not like we have time as it is. You're lucky that we're even able to do a fan meeting for your birthday." 

 

"I know hyung."

 

"Good then stop sulking." ChanYeol said flicking the youngest members forhead.  SeHun just leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes for the rest of the ride to the hair salon. He knew that they had a packed day interviews upon interviews, then the fan meeting, then a radio program, then a mv shooting, then fittings for their new outfits for their up coming concerts. He just didn't have enough time in the day to see Elsa. Even though they live in the same house and basically share the same room their free time never clicked. He missed her a lot.