Radio Show

April 12th

EXO had finished the fan meet and headed out of the building and down to the radio station where they met up with their Shindong hyung. "Hey guys. How was the party?" Shindong said as the guys relaxed around the room.

 

"It was good." The two leaders said.

 

"Then why does the maknae not look so happy?" their hyung asked as he handed out the schedule for the program.

 

"Because he hasn't been able to see his GF." JongDae teased and pinched the maknae's cheek. 

 

"Really a GF. She must be hiding from his fans." 

 

"She's busy training." MinSeuk said causing everyone in the room that wasn't part of EXO to look at SeHun.

 

"A trainee... SeHun-ah you have to tell us who it is?" The girls all said crowding around him.

 

"It's El right." Shindong whsipered to LuHan and the younger nodded to him. "Good because we have a surprise for him." He said and then they started the show. After about 40 minutes Shindong smiled. "Ladies and gentelmen since it's SeHun-ah's brithday we've taken some calls from fans who weren't able to make the fan meeting already. I have one final caller on the line. But before she speaks with you SeHun she and her friends have a teart for everyone. Alright girls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwp9T5x6Yew SeHun's eyes widened when he recognised the voice of one of the girls singing. "So guys what do you think?" Shindong said.

 

"They did great." They all looked at SeHun.

 

"You're coming home right?" SeHun said into the microphone not caring that they were on live.

 

"It's you're birthday SeHun. Don't sound so done. You had a busy day and had a good time at the party right." One of the girls said and he nodded.

 

"He just nodded." Kyungsoo said and the girls laughed. 

 

"Good because I had a hard time getting that party put together for you since I don't have all the connections like my unni does."

 

"Just come home tonight alright." He said and the other girls giggled.  "What?"

 

"Actually SeHun..." She said then the line went dead. The door to the recodring area opened and she showed herself. He jumped up from his seat and rushed over to her. Everyone listening to the show could hear a crash.

 

"Everything is alright people. A mic stand just fell over thats all. And SeHun's #1 fan just walked into the room. Lee please come and join us." Shindong said and Elsa nodded. "You have been one busy girl. Just this morning me and the other SuJu members saw you running around SME getting SeHun-ah's birthday party set up. We even noticed you missed the party because you had practice as well. How do you have time to be such a fan?"

 

"It's really hard Oppa. But I would do whatever is in my power to make SeHun Oppa happy. I was actually really surprised that my Unni had given such a project to do undertaking the party planning." 

 

"But you really pulled it of." Shindong said and noticed that SeHun would not let go of her. "SeHun-ah is their anything you want to tell your fans. 

 

"Thank you for all the birthday wishes, gifts, and I had a really great time today. I finally got my birthday gift." He said and Shindong took a picture of SeHun holding El on his lap snuggling his head into her shoulder.  EXO then said their good byes and Shindong turned off the system.

 

"SeHun-ah." Tory said walking into the room.

 

"Not now Noona." SeHun whined not letting go of Elsa.

 

"Fine then don't listen. I was going to let you go home with Elsa but.."

 

"No I'm listening." He said and everyone laughed.

 

"Alright them. Have a fun for the rest of you birthday." Tory said and held out a set of keys to him. "Elsa great job."