To pair Taeyeon with who?

Our Decisions...

 

“So Taeyeon unnie,” Yoona entered the living room of their apartment and placed a bowl of fruits down in front of her, “when are you going to get yourself a boyfriend?” she asked, sitting down beside the oldest in the house hold and grabbing a strawberry from the bowl then dipped it into the whip cream sauce before stuffing it into . Taeyeon placed the remote control on the coffee table and grabbed a piece of watermelon, “Is it bad to not have a boyfriend?” she asked.

 

Yoona chuckled and shook her head, “Not really,” she answered, “but the feeling being in love with someone is a bliss,” she dreamily said. Taeyeon cocked an eyebrow up at the younger on before standing up from the sofa, “You’re only saying that because you’re currently in a relationship.”

 

“Exactly,” Yoona agreed, “you’re 25 years old unnie, you’re midway through your twenties, it’s about time you find yourself a boyfriend,” she said, grabbing Taeyeon’s hand and shaking it wildly. Taeyeon sighed and yanked her hand out from Yoona’s grasps, “ I don’t find anything wrong with being single.”

 

“And there isn’t anything wrong with being single unnie but…,” Yoona leaned back in the sofa and placed both of her hands behind her head, “sometimes it’s always best to feel a different kind of love, a love not from your friends and family but from someone who accepts you whole heartily.”

 

“Well…whenever that time comes then it will,” Taeyeon replied before taking off towards the kitchen. Yoona pouted and followed the older one, “You can’t always be relying on faith unnie,” she stopped by the counter of other kitchen and leaned against it, “Right Jessica unnie?”

 

Jessica looked up from the plate of food she was devouring and tilted her head, “What are you talking about?”

 

“Just say yes,” Yoona said.

 

“Um…yes?”

 

“See, even Jessica unnie agrees with me,” Yoona pointed a finger at a confused Jessica. Taeyeon grabbed a bottle of orange juice from the fridge and shut the door with a bump of her hip, “Fine, why don’t we make a deal?” she placed the bottle of orange juice on the counter and opens it with her fingers, “you find me the guy and I’ll see if it works out.”

 

Yoona’s face beamed in happiness, hearing those words from Taeyeon, “Really?” she asked, grabbing Taeyeon’s hands into hers which caused some juice to spill out on the counter.

 

“Yoona,” Taeyeon shouted, eyeing the spilt juice on the counter.

 

“Perfect, I’ll have Luhan help me with finding someone for you,” she said excitedly and took off running from the kitchen. Taeyeon sighed heavily and grabbed a napkin from the basket full of napkins sitting on the counter. Jessica watched as Taeyeon wiped the spilt juice mess and tossed the dirty napkin into the waste bin, “You know that Yoona will try to hook you up with her boyfriend’s friends right?” the second oldest in the house hold asked.

 

“Go figures,” Taeyeon muttered before taking a sip from her juice.

 

“So that means you’re willing to date younger men? I thought they weren’t your ideal type,” Jessica asked, stuffing a piece of meat into . Taeyeon turned around and leaned against the counter then shrugged, “We’ll see,” she simply stated. Jessica grinned and eyed her plate of food, “Unless you secretly devour young men but never have the courage to admit to it.”

 

“Oh shut up Jessica,” Taeyeon said, leaving the kitchen.

 

--

 

Yoona paid the taxi driver the fee before shutting the door. She made her way over to the front door of Lee’s Café and opened it. She scanned the room for a certain blonde headed boy, “Are you looking for someone ma’am?” a voice asked her. Yoona glanced to her right to see a waitress standing there, “Yeah um…” she scanned the room once more and caught a sight of a blonde head towards the back of the room, “nevermind, I found him,” she told the waitress before heading over to the blonde head.

 

Once she was standing behind the blonde head, Yoona wrapped her hands around his eyes, “Guess who,” she said beside his ear. He chuckled and placed both of his hands on top of hers, “Yoona, I know it’s you,” he said. Yoona chuckled and pulled her hands away from his eyes, “Hey,” she said as he turned his head to the side. He smiled, wrapped his arm around Yoona’s neck and pulled her down for a kiss, “Hey to you too,” he said softly once they separated.

 

Yoona pulled away from her boyfriend and sat across from him, “Why did you want to meet me so suddenly?” he asked. Yoona thanked the waitress for the menu and flipped through it, “You know my unnie Taeyeon right?” she asked and he nodded, “well…I was talking to her about getting a boyfriend and…”

 

“What did you do this time?” he asked.

 

“I didn’t do anything,” Yoona gasped loudly, shaking her head as well, “I just brought up the boyfriend topic to her and after multiple attempts of persuading her, Taeyeon unnie made deal with me.”

 

“Which is?” He asked, cocking an eyebrow up.

 

Yoona grinned, “Hook her up with someone.”

 

“And what does that have to do with me?” he asked again. Yoona slapped his hands slightly and pouted, “Luhan, other than you in your group of friends, they’re all single, why don’t you try to hook her up with one of your friends,” Yoona said.

 

“Yeah but…I don’t know what her ideal type is,” Luhan told her. Yoona pierced her lip into a thin line, eyebrows furrowing together, and she pondered, “Well…”

 

“You know her the best, who do you think she would like out of my group of friends?” Luhan asked, taking a sip from his now warm drink. Yoona grabbed a fork and placed it under her chin thinking for awhile, “Well…Taeyeon does like someone who is able to lead her at times…and someone who is mature for his age…someone who is polite with manners…someone who is willing to listen to her and…”

 

“I know who,” Luhan said, cutting her off midway, “Suho.”

 

“Suho?” Yoona asked with a tilt of her head and Luhan nodded.

 

“From your description, Suho fit the description perfectly.”

 

“Well…if you say so,” Yoona said, “alright, Suho it is then.”