First Introductions

Awkward Meeting, Sweet Ending

That night, I didn't know what to do. We were all staying at the living room waiting for something or anything to happen. I Haven't spoken to any of them yet because i don't know what to say. Except for Woohyun who asked for my name earlier. But that was it. I was too awkward to be spoken to. hehehe.

Dongwoo didn't leave his seat as he continue to play his psp since they arrived at home. Sungjong fell asleep on the couch with his head on L's lap. L looked like he wanted to go to the bathroom but can't since Sungjong was sleeping. He looked like he doesn't know what to do which made me laugh. Woohyun was sitting on the chair, listening to his ipod while Hoya, Sunggyu and Sungyeol were sitting at the floor playing chamchamcham with my toy hammer. 

I rolled my eyes at the fellows sitting on the ground. Despite their age, they look like kids enjoying the toy hammer.

Silence filled the room and I can't take it anymore so I stood up from my seat which was where Sungjong's feet were placed.

I cleared my throat and they all looked at me. Sungjong stirred awake as L pushed him off the couch, running straight to the bathroom. 

He stood up. “Ugh, i can't take this anymore!” He started running towards the bathroom. 

But the thing is, he doesn't know where the bathroom is. He went back to where we were and looked at me for direction.

Without saying anything, i pointed my finger to the left. He waved his hands before rushing to the left. 
All eyes were on him.

That was, awkward... 

I cleared my throat again trying to get everyone's attention. 

“So...” I started. Clearly, I don't know what to say. “What do you guys want to do?”

Sungjong, who was half-awake, raised his hand to my question. He looked at me as I nodded him to speak.

Do i look like a strict teacher that they needed my permission to speak? Ugh these boys.

“I want to eat.” He said and the rest of the boys agreed.

“Yeah. I'm hunry.” Sungyeol grabbed his stomach.

“Me too.” Dongwoo raised his hands, eyes not leaving the screen of his psp.

“Oh, eat.” I repeated, realizing that we haven't eated yet. I looked at my wrist watch. It says 7:31. I slapped my forehead. How can I forgot? 

“I'll be right back!” 

I made my way to the kitchen and opened each cupboards in search for any food. The thing is, there wasn't any food at home except for ramens. Except for 2 packs of Ramen. How will we survive this day with only 2 packs of ramen??

I walked back to the living room. “Hey, um, I only have two packs of ramen right now” I held up the ramens. “And i think these wouldn't fit 8 people...”

“No wait!” Sungyeol yelled. “Dongwoo hyung has packs of ramen in his bag!”

Dongwoo stopped his game, surprised. “I do?”
He looked up on the ceiling in thought before smiling. “I do! Wait a minute!”

I watched him searched inside his backpack and he found 4 more packs of Ramen. 

“Here it is! Now let's cook it!”

“Me! Let me cook!” Sungyeol shouted, snatched the ramens on my hand before joining dongwoo to the kitchen.

“Ya-” i pointed at them when Hoya stopped me.

“Let them. Sungyeol makes the best ramen ever. Trust me.” He assures with a smile on his face.

I looked at the kitchen then to hoya. I shrugged. “okay if you say so.”

L who was finally done with his bathroom business entered the room before bluntly saying while stretching out his arms, “I'm hungry.” 

I rolled my eyes at this L guy. 

Sunggyu who was now sitting on the rocking chair, yawned. “Truthfully, I'm hungry too. And i was craving for some ramen...”

“Good for you hyung.” Sungjong flatly said to his hyung as he lay on the couch, ready to sleep again. 
~~~
“Oppa. I'll go to the grocery.” I said to hoya.

“Now?” He asked.

“Yes.”

“Alone?”

“Yes.”

“Woohyun!” He called woohyun over.

My eyes widened “Ya! What for?” 

“I won't let you go alone to the grocery at night.” He absentmindedly said.

Woohyun, who was sitting on the chair, stood up and walk over to hoya. He took off his earphones. “What?”

“Hyung, go with jiwon to the grocery.” Hoya said, pulling out his wallet and handing me money before sending us off.
~~~~~

When the person you admire, walked with you to the grocery store what would you do?

After Hoya sent us off, Woohyun left his ipod at home and trailed behind me. 

Woohyun didn't say a thing as we walked on the street. I was walking ahead of him and i didn't know what to do. I felt him starting to catch up with my pace. 

He cleared his throat. “Hi.” 

“Hello.” I replied. 

Silence. 

When I can't take it anymore, I stopped on my track and he immediately stopped too then he looked at me. 

I scoffed. “Woohyun-ssi, are you afraid of me that you won't talk?” I asked. “Come on. You're not Nam woohyun for nothing!” Actually I didn't know why I said those words in front of him. Well since i started it...

“It's just, I'm not actually used to walking with other people in silence, you know, becuase it's awkard. ”

Oh god, he must be thinking that i'm that arrogant, talkative type of girl. Which I'm not honestly. It's just that..This is really awkward. 

Sigh.

“So what do you say?” I said, now facing him.


He looked at me as if waiting for me to say something. When I didn't say a thing, he started chuckling. Like those tiny chuckles where he tries to cover his mouth.

If he wasn't cute i would've slapped him hard.

And now he was laughing, slapping his thighs. 

I put my hands on my waist.

“Woohyun-ssi, what's so funny?” I asked him, smiling at his state. 

“Ya-” now i can't stop myself from laughing with him. This guy is just too funny when he laughs.

Finally, after what seems to be two minutes of laughing, woohyun finally stopped, wiping a bit af tears in his eyes. 

“So Nam woohyun, what's so funny that you laughed so hard?” I asked again.

“You.” He answered, catching his breath.

I raised an eyebrow as I point to myself. “Me?!”

“Yes you. Lee Jiwon. You're so funny that i laughed out loud.”

He started walking as I remain frozen on my spot. He noticed that I wasn't following so he turned around.  “You aren't coming?”

“Not until you tell me why you were laughing at me!” I shouted, stomping my foot.

I will not let this pass. Nam woohyun of the boy band infinite is laughing at me. Somewhat, that made me feel bad. However, the fact that I made him smile made me smile too. I wouldn't show it though. 
He's my crush for goodness' sake! Well not the total crush. Just crush, crush. Get it?

He stood there on his spot as I stood there on my spot. 

He smiled his signature smile at me, “okay, i'm sorry for laughing at you.” He said. “It's just that, you're different from when you were inside the house.you were too awkward to talk to.”

I knew it. Different? What kind of different?

“I noticed back at your house you just sat there and remained silent like it isn't your house at all. Like you were surrounded by aliens from another planet.” 

He waved me over to him. I walked slowly, pondering at what he said. 

Did I act strangely back there at home? Well it's because I've never had anyone before live in the house expect for mom and occasionally, Hoya. This somewhat made me feel bad. But I guess.. I have to listen. 

“You know, infinite may be different people to you, they may be stars, they may be famous. But they're still normal people like you, like your mom, like your friends.” He added. “So please, act normal around us? We don't bite, actually. We're pretty fine bunch of people. You don't need to treat us like royals. For all I know, you and I can be friends!” He exclaimed. 

“Friends?” I repeated. 

He nodded. “Yes! Friends!"

I blinked at him. Thinking about all he said. Well maybe i should get to know the boys first, right? Before I scare myself with the boys and not speak with them too. That will be rude of me.

Well that was relieving. Nam woohyun saying I and infinite can be friends. Highly unlikely? I don't know. Let's just see.

Then he extended his hands. 

“Let me formally, introduce myself to you.again.” He looked at me, smiling.

This boy sure loves smiling.

“Hi I'm Nam woohyun.”

I took his hands and shook it, “hi woohyun, I'm jiwon. Nice to meet you.” 

We looked at each other and smiled. He'd probably realized how childish we are for doing that. Is it childish? I guess not.

Then we started walking again, now side by side.

I was looking at the ground while walking when I spoke. “You know, i was wondering, if the nam woohyun i see on stage, is the same nam woohyun i am with right now.”

He clapped his hands once, “Of course, I am! Though less serious ofcourse.” He said. 

I chuckled. “Riiiiight.”

He pulled my arms to face him. “You don't believe me?” 

And then he started doing heart shapes on his hands and throwing it towards me which made my face cringed at his cuteness. 

 

This boy wasn't nicknamed heartmaker for nothing. I thought as i stared at him, trying my best to contain the giggles that i feel inside.

What's even funnier is that he's doing his best at shooting hearts. He was just to cute. I wanted to slap him. He looks like a cotton candy of happiness!

Nam Woohyun, You hyper beast, I knew why I liked you.

Now it's my time to laugh out loud. “HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Good for him no one saw his act except for me. 

“What's so funny?” He asked. 

I tried to stop laughing. “You ofcourse! Now let's go to the grocery before hoya hunts us!” 

I grabbed his wrist as I lead us to the grocery store, smiling ever so widely at this Nam Woohyun beside me.

 


A/N: Hey Guys! leave a comment :)))