Surprise Visit (or Stay)

Awkward Meeting, Sweet Ending

I stomped my feet, “yes mom i'll be okay.”

“Are you sure, honey? I'll be out for a month. You think you can handle yourself?”

“I'll be fine mom. I'm already 18. Now if you mind, your flight will be in 30 minutes. I suggest you head out already.” 
I led my mom to the door, trying to be as calm as possible. It's already summer and she won't be here for the next month to come because she has some work to do in Japan as a doctor-- medical stuff or something. Being the only person left in the house, she was worried about me getting into trouble but i promised her that I wouldn't as long as the door's locked all the time or as long as no one pays a surprise visit.

I highly doubt the latter because the only person i thought would do that is my brother and his schedule was pretty much loaded right now.

I think.


“Don't worry about me mom, I'll be fine really. Besides, you should worry about yourself! Don't get sick, okay?” I assured her as i open the compartment of the cab she'll be riding, putting all her luggage there.

She cupped my face, “Aw, jiwon-ah promise me you'll be okay.” 

I rolled my eyes, “yes mom i promise for the hundredth time. now good bye.”

I planted a kiss on her cheek and led her inside the cab. She waved back as the cab sped off. Once my mother was gone, I sighed and entered the door. 

Once inside, unconsciously, a smirk formed in my lips. I didn't send away my mom, okay. You might've thought. well, job calls. It's not my fault that it called during the first day of summer where I can do everything i want to starting today. hehehe. 

I rushed to living room before i throw myself to the couch and started giggling like crazy. 

It hasn't been so long that I turned 18, so my mom was still bugging me about not being able to handle myself. 

Oh please, i started riding public transportation at the age 9.

To explain to you my situation, I was left by my mom for a month at home. Obviously I can do whatever I want to but to some limitations of of course. I don't want my mother to mistrust me. 

I sighed in satisfaction. I searched for the remote and turned the stereo on. I put infinite-h's cd in and played the songs. My brother got me that Album with the artist's sign.

I guess things like that just happens especially when your brother is one of the artist.

Yes. my brother is Lee hoya and his best friend dongwoo and himself sang this album. I'm amazed at how successful their promotions are.
My favorite song from the album is without you. Really, I've been listening to this album since i received it and i don't seem to get tired of it. Yet.

I adjust the volume louder and throwed myself to the couch with arms stretched wide. Yes, this is the life

I breathed in, preparing myself to doze off but before i could do so, the doorbell rang.  I immediately sat up and stared at the door. 

aish. Did mom forget something?

The doorbell kept ringing.

I scratched my head, stood up and walked towards the door while singing to without you being played in the stereo. 
My mom's used to my singing all the time so i guess she wouldn't mind.. Boy, how wrong i was.
I started singing Hoya's part before the chorus which goes:

Eobseul ttaemyeon bogopa
Neodo nawa gateun neukkiminji mutgopa
Yojeum ireon naege jeil seulpeun mal
Niga bogopeunde niga eobseul ttae


I opened the door only to see the person i least expected to see that moment. He might've heard me singing because the moment i opened the door, he was singing too and the guy beside him who has a rather thick lips was snapping his fingers.

Niga eobseul ttae, Niga eobseul ttae" He sang with a rather loud voice to my shocked face. 

“Whaaaat?” Was all i can manage to say as i continued to stare at my brother, Lee hoya in front of me. and behind him was the rest of the infinite boys, The boys that i have never seen before in real life except on television. With the exception of hoya, ofcourse.

I stood there frozen, mouth slightly wopen. I must've looked like an idiot but i'm too dazed with the presence of infinite right in front of me.

Infinite-- as in the guys you see on television dancing, singing and acting-- right in front of me. o_o

I tried to say “what brings you here?” But my words came out like “whrtbrngyhre?” 

If you're at my position right now, you wouldn't able to speak too!

Thankfully someone understood what i said, or i would've repeated the words so simple yet i can hardly say. 
Thanks to Hoya for saving me from my foolishness.

He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

He waved his hands “Hello? Jiwon to earth!"

I realized how stupid i looked like. I cleared my throat.

“Ya what are you doing here?” I emphasized the word you, implying that i'm talking not only to hoya but to all the infinite guys. 

“Dude chill, no need to drool over your brother."

Drool? What is he talking about?

I wiped the corners of my mouth but there was nothing wet that i can feel. 

“Ya Hoya. I'm not drooling!” I smacked his arm. 

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

I smiled, realizing how long i've last seem hoya, what, a year?  Wow that was... Long ago. 

“So, answer my question, what are you and your er, friends doing here?” I asked, peering to the infinite boys behind him.
“We're on a vacation.” He smiled.

“Vacation? I thought you guys were in the middle of an album promotion?” I asked again, now confused. 

The guy with the slit eyes spoke, “we're already done with the promotions of our new song.”

“Eh?” I titled my head in confusion. 

I thought they just started? They ended already? I guess i was too into school stuffs that i forgot to watch infinite... But still i should've watched them perform their new song. That i know of. 

Sungyeol might've seen my confused expression. 

“Wow hoya, i think your sister didn't watch any of our performances” he said, shaking his head.

True. i didn't. What kind of a sister am i?? 

I scratched the back of my head, embarassed. “Well, I-I guess...” I bit my lips. “Well that was because your promotion were scheduled during my finals month also! And hadn't been watching television since then!” I defended but chuckled right away. 

“Riiiiiiiight.” Sungyeol retorted sarcastically.

“ i think the last performance i watched was infinite-h's” I said.

With the mention of infinite-h, hoya and dongwoo jumped with joy. Dongwoo stepped forward and high fived me while hoya stood at his spot, probably thinking, that's my sister.

I laughed at the bunch of them. Three of the boys were standing at the back looking like they wanted to sleep.

“So where are you going to stay?” I asked, smiling.

they blinked at me as if i just missed out the obvious. Then i saw the luggages behind them.

"Oh no," i shook my head. "Don't tell me you're going to stay here.”

“Yes we are, little sister, now aren't you happy?” Hoya smiled, resting his arms on my shoulder.

“Did mom know about this?”

“No. Speaking of mom where is she?” He had to peek inside the house since we were still standing outside the door. “Mom?”

“She's not here, she just left a couple of minutes ago to Japan for a medical mission or something like that.”

He raised an eyebrow and i swear i can see a smirk form in his lips. “Really? Weeeeell, even better.”

He faced the infinite guys and grinned. “What are you waiting for guys, feel at home!!”

The seven boys ran inside the house carrying their luggages, putting in on one corner before suiting their selves at my house. Yes. Feeling at home. 

Once all of us were inside and the others were settled I approached hoya.

“hey, for how long are you guys hoing to stay?”

“We just arrived and you're sending us away already?” He said, faking a gasp.
He might've noticed the flat tone in my voice. 

“That's not what I mean...”

He smiled, “I know what you mean Jiwon. Actually I don't know how long we're gonna stay here. Maybe a month or two? or maybe longer. Or it depends. The company's kind of thinking about giving us a one year break. They said we've worked really hard and it's about time for us to take a rest. For the meantime ofcourse. But i doubt it would be a year. Maybe just a few months.” He explained then looked at me. “So what do you say?”

“Okay, fine.” I didn't think it through thought. Who wouldn't want the 7 boys of infinite to stay with same place you're staying? And besides, I missed hoya too! I think it's time for me socialize. Like my mother always say. Because I don't talk with people much especially at school which only gained me a few friend, one for that matter. Hehehe

“Cool.” Hoya mumbled before hugging me. “I missed you jiwon-ah” 

“I missed you too, oppa” i hugged him back, smiling widely.

I watched the others do their own businesses as I leaned on the kitchen counter.

I watched Hoya carrying his luggages to his own room, Dongwoo sitting on the rocking chair playing with his psp with sungjong peering over see his game, sungyeol and L having a conversation in the couch, sunggyu asleep on te armchair, and woohyun walkin around and examining the house, looking like a supervisor or something.

I sighed, not knowing whether it is because of happiness or because of worry. Happy because infinite's gonna stay with me for a while and worry because i don't know what kind of people these people are, except for hoya. I haven't met anyone of the remaining 6 before. 

And my mom said stay away from trouble.

Remember when I said I highly doubt that my brother would visit me right here right now? I take that back.  Not only did my borther, Hoya payed me a surprise visit, but the whole infinite did. wow is this the life?

I was so into my thoughts when a person suddenly stood in front of me.

He stared at me for a second before asking, “what's your name?”

That sentence was enough for my stomach to flutter with joy. Not to mention, him smiling in front of me, with his eyes forming the crescent shape. And he titled his head too.
WAAAAAAAAAAA.
Woohyun, My favorite member of Infinite, The heartmaker of Infinte, the boy whom i particularly know a lot about, asked for my name.

Woohyun asked for my name.

Pinch me i must be dreaming.

 


A/N: HI! this is my first ever Chapter of my first ever story. I'm truly sorry if this chap is a little bit crappy or whatever. I hope you enjoy!