Getting to know you

Awkward Meeting, Sweet Ending

“Yup, I guess these are all we needed to feed the pigs at home.” Woohyun nodded at the groceries we have with a look of satisfaction before paying. Living with the boys everyday for a few years already, Woohyun  sure knows the others needs and wants. 

“You think so? Isn't this a little... in excess?” I Asked, slightly surprised at the amount of groceries.

“Nah. I think it's fine. Let's pay?” Woohyun lead us to the cashier to pay.

After we buy groceries, We headed straight home with me carrying three bags and woohyun carrying five bags. It's a relief we used hoya's money not mine or i'll be bankrupt already with all the things we bought. 

:)
--

No one's POV


Meanwhile at home, questions about you were entertained by oya. After the two of you left home, Sungyeol started asking Hoya stuffs about you then the others joined in.

“Hyung, is your sister really that quiet?” Sungjong asked. 

Hoya scoffed, “Jiwon? Quiet? Please. You haven't met her yet.” 

“Then why is she not talking a while ago?” Sungyeol questioned.

“Maybe because it's the first time she saw you guys in person?” Hoya raised his shoulders.

“How old is she again?” Sunggyu joined in.

“18.”

Out of the blue, Dongwoo shouted, “Hoya, does your sister have a boyfriend?”

A hand landed at the back of his head and it turned out to be sunggyu's. Everyone was now looking at Dongwoo as if he said something really wierd. 

“What?” He turned to sunggyu. “ I was just curious!”

Suggyu rolled his eyes at Dongwoo.

“She doesn't have one.” Hoya answered Dongwoo.

“She doesn't??!” Dongwoo and Sungyeol gaped at Hoya's answer. 

Hoya was shocked at their expression. “Why the sudden reaction? Does my sister look like she has a guy or something?”

“Uh.. No, it's just that... She's good lookin-” sungyeol scratched the back of his head in thought. 

“She is?” Hoya raised an eyebrow.

Sungyeol nodded, “Y-yes. Yah! You're her brother! You should know that!” 

“Yeah. I think she's cute.” Dongwoo said dreamingly. 

Hoya straighted his back and look intently at the two. “Yah. Don't you hit on my sister. You got that?” He threatened, relaxing his position a bit. “Besides, I know who she likes among the members.” Hoya smirked.

That statement made all the attention of the members towards Hoya. They wanted to know who's better than who. They wanted to know whose member Hoya's sister likes. Infinite is wierd that way.

“You do?” Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Sungyeol asked rather too loud which made hoya flinch on his seat. 

“Ofcourse I do! I'm his brother after all.” Hoya said, a smirk forming on his face.

“Hyung tell us who!” Sungyeol pried, shaking Hoya. All ears were to hoya. Hoya thought for a second, but he knew not to tell. 

“It's a secret.” He smiled.

“Eeeeeyy” the rest glared at Hoya while he continue smiling. Sungjong rolled his eyes at his hyungs.

It seems that the three, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Sunggyu were the only ones interested. Sungjong was simply unintrested because he thinks he too young for those matters. L on the other hand was just... Not interested at all. He thinks you're just a girl though you're his co-member's sister. L is just not interested with girls. Sure, he knows some girls in the industry but he never kept in touch with them. The members know that that's why they disregard him when talking about girls. The boys, especially the three, kept on asking hoya about you. 

In fact, Hoya was the only one who has a sister among all of them that's why they keep asking questions. Plus, you are beautiful and they wanted to know more about you. Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Dongwoo were arguing about who you like, Hoya was amused at his hyungs, L was thinking the guys were being immature and sungjong just kept quiet and watched his hyungs.

Without them knowing, woohyun and you already arrived at the door.

“Hoya! Open the door!!” Sungyeol heard you shout and rushed to open the door.

“Jiwon-ah! I'm coming!” You heard him shout to the door and turned to Woohyun.

“Was that sungyeol i heard?” You asked.

“Probably.” 

The door opened and you were surprised to see Sungyeol grinning widely at you with his gums showing. 

“Er, Hi.. Sungyeol-ssi.” You awkwardly greeted.

He saw the groceries at your hands and he immidiately snatched them from you. 

“Let me carry that for you.” He brightly said. 

“Er, thank you.” You were still confused by his actions that you don't know what to say. 

Sungyeol walked to the kitchen to put groceries there when Woohyun beside you shouted, “Yah! I have two more bags than jiwon! Would you mind helping me? I'm tired too!” 

“You can carry that by yourself hyung!” Sungyeol shouted, laughing.

You giggled at his comeback. Sungyeol is sure a choding. 

--

Addition to the ramen, Sungyeol and Dongwoo cooked some eggs and fried the beef that you bought. Sungjong set the table. 

You were at your room, just finished taking a bath when hoya knocked at your door.

“Jiwon-ah. Time to eat dinner.” He said. 

“Okay, i'll be there in a minute!” You answered.

“And by the way, i'll be rooming with you for the whole stay.”

With his words, you stopped brushing your hair and ran to open the door. “What did you say?” 

“I said i'll be rooming with you.” 

“Why you?”

Hoya raised an eyebrow. “Well, because i'm your brother and my room can't fit 7 people. Two of them will sleep at the living room since mom's room can't be used.” He explained. “Why? Do you rather sleep with others than with me? Perhaps, do you want woohyu--” his words were cut off by your hands cupped on his mouth. 

“Shut up, Hoya! Or i'll push you down the stairs! Fine you sleep with me.” You whispered, looking left and right to see no one heard. 

Hoya smirked. “I know you'd say yes.” 

You pointed at him, “but mind you, you'll sleep on the couch not on my bed.” 

“Please, who would want to sleep next to you?”

“Shut up, hoya.” 

“I missed you too. Now go down and eat before Dongwoo finishes all the dishes.” He waved you to go downstairs as you smile at his silliness. 

Little did you know that someone heard your conversation. 

L was putting his clothes at the room beside you when he heard the two of you talk.  “So it was woohyun she likes.” He smirked. “Figures.”

It was obvious that you like woohyun. Who wouldn't like woohyun? that heartmaker and the flirt of the group.
--
That night, you and the Infinite boys shared dinner. You actually follewed woohyun's advice to talk with others and not be shy. Hoya was glad that his sister was able to talk to the others normally, because he was worrying that you might turn silent with the sight of infinite. He knows how shy you are with other people but once you get to know them, you became talkative and sarcastic sometimes. You're wierd like that.

By the end of dinner, you were now open to the members and you were now able to talk to them casually. Infinite are naturally out-going so it was easy for you to start a conversation though you feel awkward sometimes.

When you and the others were talking, L kept an eye on you. He doesn't know why he does but he does. Something about you puzzles him. And it's not just because you're hoya's sister. Part of him was also wondering why aren't you talking to him like you do with others.

You felt someone watching and you turned to L, who immediately avoided your gaze and started being busy with his empty plate. What's up with him? You thought.

Your thoughts were crashed by Hoya who stood up and announced, “okay, dinner's done, now let's go to sleep!” He rubbed his stomach. “So who's going to wash the dishes?”

All fingers pointed to Sungjong who was somewhat expecting things would turn out this way. He lowered his head, pouted and with a dejected sigh, replied, “Okay.”

The rest of the boys evacuated the dining table, putting their plates on the sink.

Atleast they were considerate enough to put the plates on the sink. You thought. 

Sungjong fixed the table first before starting with the plates. You felt guilty for letting him do the work, besides it's your house and he's your guest. It's rude to let your guest do the chores. 

You cleared your throat then said, “I'll just take it from here. You can go rest first.” 

Sungjong blinked at you and sofly smiled, “No it's okay. Besides, I do this all the time. Nothing new.” 

“Oh..” You looked at the amount of dishes to be washed and looked at Sungjong again. “Atleast let me help you.”  You took the sponge and started washing the dishes.

“Thank you.” Sungjong muttered. 

“You're welcome.” You smiled but it soon faded when you thought of something. “I was just a little disappointed that your hyungs let you do the washing alone. Are they always like this to you?”

“As I said, nothing new. I'm the maknae after all.” He said.

You rolled your eyes, “I know that. Atleast, they should help you with it. Psh. I'm gonna make them wash the dishes next time.” With a determined frown you said to yourself.

Sungjong looked at you, “how would you do that?” 

A smirk formed in your lips, “Watch me.” 

Sungjong smirked with you. He is starting to like you already!


If they're going to live in my house for god knows how long, they should share the chores too! Who am I, their slaves? Please. i know they can but they're just lazy. I won't let sungjong wash the dished always. I'll let hoya, or woohyun, or L! Yes them. I know they're my oppas but still! 
--
After the two of you finished washing the dishes, you bid good night to Sungjong as he head upstairs to their room first. You drank water before heading upstairs. As you pass the living room, you saw Dongwoo and Sunggyu watching the television.

“Good night, oppas!” You greeted before going upstairs. 

“Hyung! He called me oppa!” Dongwoo slapped Sunggyu.

“Shut up, she called me oppa too!” 

You heard them argue as you jogged on the stairs, Chuckling.

Opposite to the stairs is the bathroom and on the right is your room while Hoya's room, where others will be rooming is on the left. As you open the door to your room, the bathroom door flung open with L rubbing his wet hair. Once he stepped out, the two of you met eyes. No one said a word but it was as if the both of you were judging each other. 
L was thinking what kind of girl you really are while you were thinking how beautiful his eyes are and how handsome he is with his wet hair. 

... Wait what? 
Before things can get more awkward, Woohyun stepped out of their room. Thank God for Woohyun. He saw you and smiled, “Are you going to use the bathroom, too, Jiwon?” 
You snapped out of your thoughts and turned to Woohyun, “huh? Oh.. No. Hehehehe.” You awkwardly chuckled.

“Okay then, i'll go in.” Woohyun said as he entered the bathroom. 

You felt L smirked in front of you. You wondered what for but let it pass. You cleared your throat before greeting him good night and heading to your room, slamming the door shut. You leaned your back on the door with eyes slightly wide.

What was that for?

Hoya who was already inside the room, looked at you. “Ya, what's up with you?” He stopped reading his Manga and asked you.
You didn't hear him well since you were thinking about what happened a moment ago. “Huh? Oh. Nothing.” 

You speed walked to your bed, “good night, oppa.”

“Good night.” Hoya nonchalantly waved his hands, still thinking why you were acting weird but shrugged it afterwards.

This was how the first night with infinite ended.