The Beginning Of The Ten(PART 2) ------- Living with YoonYul

I Became SNSD

12:00am...Tuesday...SNSD's Dorm

-----------------------------------------------------

Yura POV

Me:(We have finally arrived..The Snsd unnies have spent the time introducing themselves.They seem really nice.But Jessica Unnie still scares me.She keeps giving me a glare that sends shivers down my spine...)

(SNSD walks into the dorm with Yura following behind.)

MAnager Oppa:Ok Yura,you'll be sleeping with Yoona and Yuri.(YoonYul!!!<3)

Me:Ok(= I look forward to it!

Yoona:Yups,me too.Well,come on.We'll get you settled in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

Manager Oppa:Ok Yura,you'll be sleeping with Yoona and Yuri.

Yura:Ok(= I look forward to it!

Yoona:Yups,me too.Well,come on.We'll get you settled in.

Me:(The new girl's sleeping with us?YES.Then Yoona will stop bothering me at night and let my skin cells grow..Kekeke.I mean,I LOVE  Yoona but seriously,that girl has WAYYY too much energy.A young girl should be able to keep up with her.Unlike me..A nearing middle age girl.Keke,JUST KIDDING.I'm not even near.)

Yoona:*Waves hand infront of Yuri's face* Yoohoo!Yuri!!You are spacing out again!

Me:Uh,what?

Yoona:*Sigh* I said,let's help Yura get settled in.

Me:Oh.Ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yura POV

Me:Wow,your room is SO nice.

Yoona:Thanks,its how the YoonYul couple likes it.Hehe.

Yuri:Aish Yoona,stop talking and get ready for bed.Let Yura have her rest!

Yoona:WHAT?SO EARLY?!Pish,you are NO fun at all.Yura is not sleeping yet are you??

Me:Um,actually i still need to pack.So,no.

Yoona:SEE.Hey Yura,i'll help you pack up and you can talk to me.I am SO bored in the same room as Yuri.

Yuri:Aish.Seriously,you are like a little boy.Be more lady like and set a better example for our new maknae!And Yura,i know you have to pack up but sleep earlier.We have a LONG day ahead of us.

Me:Ok.Goodnight Yuri Unnie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1:30am...Tuesday....YoonYul room...

Yoona POV

Me:Heys Yura,how did you get talent scouted??

Yura:Oh,my hometown held a singing and dancing compeitition and i entered.Sm scouted me from there.

Me:Ohh...So basically you have no need for training??

Yura:That's right.

Me:(I like her,she's fun.Not like boring Yuri Unnie.Kekeke.jkjk)

Yura:Um..Yoona Unnie..I'm curious.

Me:Yeah?

Yura:Are you dating Taecyeon??

Me:WHAT!

Yuri:Aish!IM YOONA!!!I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!!-_-

Me:Oops...Sorry Unnie.

Yuri:YA,YOU BETTER BE.GET TO SLEEP.

Yura:Hahas.Yuri Unnie's right.Let's sleep.

Me:But...I haven't cleared my name..

Yura:You can tell me all about it tomorrow Unnie(=

Me:Ok...(She's really good at listening.Like my Unnie.But now i have a dongseng.)

Yura:Goodnight Yoona Unnie.

Me:Goodnight(=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 OMG.The com is so irritating.Made me accidentally delete some stuff.I can't rmb totally but.Basically,i thank everyone.Especially to GottaLuvTheName  .First commenter.Totally made my day!I was happy ever since i read your comment.Well,i hope everyone will continue to support my stories.And comment.Teach me how to improve and stuff.Oh and how was this chap???Too slow??Too boring??

Because she just entered,things haven't quite  warmed up yet.So...Wait for it!!!And one more thing.Just pretend they are speaking in korean ok?Thanks again!!!(=

Btw,can someone teach me how to load images???