The Beginning Of The Ten

I Became SNSD

SNSD's Practice Room...

10:30pm...

Monday..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

Me:And everybody 1,2,3!Oh oh oh oh,oppa reul saranghae.

(Manager Oppa walks in while they are still practicing,)

MAnger Oppa:Girls!Gather for awhile.

(SNSD gathers around)

 Manager Oppa:Your new member is coming to join you today.Please be nice to her.She is very young.

Seohyun:Is she going to be the Maknae??

Manager Oppa:Yup.So BE NICE(=

SNSD:OKAY(=

Me:(Wow,i wonder how good she is to be placed i our group with no training at all...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica POV

Me:(I wonder who this girl is.We have NO IDEA where she came from and we are supposed to deal with her?!NO WAY)

Seohyun:YES!I am officially no more the maknae!

Tiffany:Why?You don't like being the maknae with everyone doting on you?

Seohyun:NOT THAT.I just really want to take care of someone else for a change.

Yuri:Wow,i wonder who she is,no training whatsoever and just entering our group.

Me:probably some rich girl who bought her way in with NO TALENT.

Yuri:Wow,ice princess is on the warpath.Kekeke.

Me:Whatever,let's get back to practice...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1hour later....

11:30am..

Monday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon POV

Me:Ok girls,i think we can call it a day and get home.

Seohyun:GREAT(=

(Manager Oppa walks in with a young girl beside him)

MAnager Oppa:Girls,this is the 10th member of SNSD.Let's make her feel welcome!(=

(Manager Oppa leaves)

Me:So...Introduce yourself(=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yura POV

(REwind to 3mins before)

Me:A small town girl like me..(I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM HERE.TO BECOME ONE OF SNSD!!!)

(Fast forward to present)

Taeyeon:So...Introduce yourself.

Me:Annyeonghaseyo,i am Im Yura and i am 18 this year.I just transferred over from a really small town..I am sorry for being late.The flight was delayed.Sunbaes...

Taeyeon:Its ok,you can just call us Unnies since we are all older than you.Let's start practice tomorrow.We were just on our way back to the dorm.We'll introduce ourselves on the way.We all need to rest.Let's go!(=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of chapter 1.Please tell me what you think of it,how it can be improved and anything you think it may be of use to me.But i'm sorry if i don't use all your suggestions.And sorry if i spell anything wrongly,especially the Korean words.

And if someone could help me make a Main picture that would be great.Basically i was thinking of Snsd with another girl with the words "The power of 10".She IS asian though.But if you submit your pics and i don't use it,i am really sorry..