Preparations

I Became SNSD

8.20am..........Tuesday...........SMent

--------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon POV

Me:Ok girls!Its going to be a long day.Manager Oppa has told me that before SNSD debuts as a 10 member group,we'll have no schedule except for practice.

Hyoyeon:YES.I can finally practice somemore dancing.And i really want to see how good Yura is.

Jessica:I bet she can't dance or sing at all...

Yuri:Jessica Jung!Yura's right there you know!*Points to Yura who is just coming in*

Jessica:I DON'T CARE.I DON'T LIKE HER.

Yuri:YAH!YO-

Me:*Interupts conversation*ENOUGH.Jessica,we are now one team.You have to learn to like her.YOONA!COME HERE!

*Yoona runs over*

Yoona:Yes Unnie?

Me:Since you and Yuri are Yura's roomates,you guys will be in charge of taking care of her.Araso?

YoonYul:Araso(=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica POV

Me:(I don't understand.Since when did Yuri become so helpful?Yuri never argues with me so seriously.Its all that girl's fault.She's tearing SNSD apart.Grr.I hate her!)

Tiffany:*In english*You okay??

Me:*In english*No.I don't like that girl.She's tearing our group apart.She's like cucumber to me.

Tiffany:*In english* Really?I think she's kinda cute.Give her a chance(=

Me:*back to korean*If you are here to ask me to accept her then go away.

*Jessica walks away*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun POV

Me:Hey Yura,how are your results in school??

Yura:Me?Hmm...Well,when i still attended school,i did pretty well i guess.Hahas.

Me:Wait,you are not attending school now??

Yura:Um,nope.I haven't gone to register yet.I'll be registering tomorrow.

Me:Hmm,if you have any difficulties just come to me okay?

Yura:Ok Unnie(=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8.30am....Tuesday...SMent practice room...

---------------------------------------------------------------

*The girls get changed and start warming up*

Random POV

Taeyeon:Alright Yura.Show us what you've got.

Yura:But Unnie..

Hyoyeon:Just dance to one of our songs ok??

Yura:Ok

*Hyoyeon plays 'Genie'*

*Yura starts dancing perfectly*

Sooyoung:WOW.You are REALLY good.

Sunny:Yeah!

Yura:*Blushing* Thanks(= I really like you guys so i learnt all your dances.

Sunny:Seriously?That is so cool.

Jessica:*Mumbles*

Yuri:Jessica Jung,what did you say?

Jessica:NOTHING.

Yuri:That's what i thought.(=

Taeyeon:Well,let's practice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.30pm...Tuesday...SMent practice room..

------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung POV

Manager Oppa:Girls!You will be going to the studio to record your new songs.

Sunny:Oppa,what songs will be recording??New or old??ANd will Yura have parts??

Manager Oppa:Old AND new.And yes,Yura will have parts.The writers have rewrote the song parts for Yura.

Me:What are the old songs??

Manager Oppa:Hmm...Some of them are Genie,Into the new world,Hoot,Run Devil Run and many more.Go to the studio and find out for yourself.

Me:COOL. (=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.00pm....Tuesday....SMent Recording Studio...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny POV

Me:Wow,the parts really have been rewritten.And i like the new songs.SO nice.

Yoona:Yup Unnie.Really nice.I have more lines too!!(=

Seohyun:Me too!!!!(=

Yuri:You always had alot of lines anyway.

Sooyoung:Hmm...This will probably showcase our talents properly.

Me:Well,let's go practice and record!!!Come on Yura!

Yura:Umm..Ok Unnie(=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heys!What did you think of the chap? I tried to make it longer but its not easy... I'm sorry guys..

Well,the debut part is coming out soon so look forward to it! Btw,the Kpop industry still has no idea about this. Not even SNSD's close friends SHINee knows about this.

How will the reactions be??? Read to find out!!(=

Please comment!!! Slient readers HURT.

Please support me and spread the news!!!

Thanks For reading!!!(=