Chapter 2- I miss omma

my brother, Doojoon.

I MISS MY MOM

 

****************************************************************************************

Gayoon's POV:

===I locked his hand when he try to run away from those thugs. Yeah. I've did some Judo when I was a child. That jerk groaning in pain. Those thugs accidentally pushed me when they grab that jerk's hand. I closed my eyes as I'm falling back. Suddenly I feel someone caught me from the back. I turned my head to see the person. Just like in drama and film there's a silhouette coming from his back.

"Kwaenchana?" he ask while smiling. His face is shining light.

**Wow his smile makes me melting!! Where are from smiling angel?**

My heart beating fast.

"Ah..? Nae," I reply as I get up.

"Mwoya? Acting cute like that,ha?" that jerk said ruin the mood. I shot him a death look.

"Baek Doojoon are you..." the smiling angel said something but I couldn't here anything. My eyes locked to his handsome face.

Then I heard that jerk said something. Hah whatever I don't even want to know. After a while that jerk left and that leaving me and smiling angel alone.

"Thanks for your help, and sorry for the trouble that he makes, if we ever meet again I will treat you a dinner. I have to go for now," he said while holding my hand, and of course showing his angelic smile.

"If.. we ever meet again?". I smile like crazy.

****************************************************************************************

Siwan's POV:

  I follow Doojoon back to his rooftop home. I don't know if this even called a home, I think it's just a rooftop room. Even our toilet at home is bigger than this rooftop room.

"Doojoon ah, can't you hear to me this time? Let's go home and talk with appa. Maybe we can do something about this," I said to him as I walk into his 'room'.

He smirk. "Appa(Dad)? Even abeoji(father) is hard for me to say. It's look so easy for you huh?".

I take a deep breath. It's break my heart when he said like that.

"That's not important right now. Appa...ahh.. He said if you don't graduate this year he's gonna makes you quit and works for him in the company," I try not say appa in front of Doojoon.

"So what? You don't want me works at the company? Because you want to own the company by yourself? Hah. Keokjeonghajima(don't worry), I'll never ever touch the company, you can have it by yourself," he said while changing his clothes.

"Keugeon aniya(its not like that). I mean you have to graduate no matter what. It's your dream, it's your dream becoming an architect right? Don't you remember you promise?" Doojoon turned his head facing me.

"Keumanhae.." he said softly, holding back his anger.

"You said you wanna makes your mother a house. A cozyhouse for you and her even after she's not here. That's your promise before she's gone," I continue even I know he will lost his temper.

Suddenly Doojoon grab my collar, his eyes burning and his breath up and down heavily. I can see he's holding his tears back.

"Keumanharago(I said stop it)!!! Who are you to talk about my mom? What do you know about my mom? You have nothing to do with my promise!" his voice raising like crescendo.

"Doojoon ah. Please don't be like this," I can see his eyes watery. "Argghh! Keumanhae(stop it)! Kkeo jeo(get lost)!!" he drag me out from the room and pushing me out from his home.

He bangs the door hard. The door is transparent. From outside I can see the shadow, he sit behind the door. His shoulder is shaking. I guess he's crying. "Mianada... Doojoon ah...".

****************************************************************************************

Doojoon's POV:

===I slept on my mom's lap. Mom singing a lullaby for me. She really have an angelic voice. Her voice put me into sleep easily. Awhile later, I open my eyes my mom is gone. I turn my head to find her and all I see is her back. She's become further and further even if I try to chase her.

"Omma.. Omma! Kajima omma!" I said in sobbing.

A bright light form and mom disappear with them.

"Omma.. Omma.. Don't.. OMMA!!" I wake up from my sleep.

I'm sweating. I wipe my sweat,"It's... just a dream.....". "Omma..." without realizing my tears falling down.

I miss omma.

*****************************************************************************************