chapter 3

my brother, Doojoon.

Chapter 3- ********************** Gayoon's POV: 2days later "Mworago? Smiling angel? Eeww. So lame. Gayoon ah wake up. Aigoo.." Jihyun frown. "Ya! You have to look with your own eyes. In a split second you'll definitely fall for him," I said when Jihyun make her 'I don't care' face. "Oh yeah I guess. Show me where's the smiling angel. Where are you going to find him? You don't know anything about him, even his name,". "Ah! That's right! Pabo! Why didn't I asked his name yesterday? Haish!" I slap my forehead. Jihyun shake his head while looking at me. Maybe she think I'm a fool too. "Ah molla. If its our fate we will meet again someday. Oh my smiling angel~" I walked backward and swing my body. Suddenly I trip and nearly fall but someone caught me from the back. Everything is in slow motion. In that short time everything plays in my mind. **Uh? This feel? It's feel the same when smiling angel doing this. Is it him.....??**. I take a look back. "That jerk??" I shout when I turn my face to that person. Wait! He goes to the same college as me? "You?!" he also shout. It's shocking for both of us. Our eyes locked for a moment. He looks different today. Why did he sooo twinkle twinkle? **Uh? Wait wait wait! I don't know, what's wrong with me? My face burning hot. Heo Gayoon! What are you thinking about? Snap out of it!** I try to get off from that jerk's hand while he doesn't know what to do, unfortunately I rushed until I fell to the ground and the worst it happen in front of the crowd! Aish pabo! I feel more embarrass than the pain! (T.T) ==="Gayoon ah. Kwaenchana?" Jihyun asked as she help me get up. "Eo..nae.." cannot put my head up. It's so embarrassing. Why must it be that jerk. "Mianhae. I don't mean to hurt you. Kwaenchana? Are you hurt anywhere?" that jerk asked. His face looks worried. Maybe he's laughing inside. "Ani.. Jihyun ah kaja," I pulled Jihyun left the embarrasing scene. Left that jerk in daze. ********************** Doojoon's POV: That girl leaving me in daze. I guess she's try to avoid me. Well whatever. Nothing to do with me. Just that.. she's got my attention today, she look much different from our first meeting at restaurant. Unlike the messy look when I met her before, she look girlish. She let her hair without tied. She's wearing a knee level miniskirt,cute Lucky Chouette T-shirt and paired with denim jacket. So likely my type. **Wait? When did I have time scanning her t-shirt brand? Omomo! Doojoon! Snap out of it! Aiguu~** I slap my face twice. ********************** Doojoon's POV: ==="You have to raise your pointer if you want to graduate this year. If you don't you have to extend one year,". "Nae?" I'm shock with Prof. Uhm statement. So much shocking things today. "What's wrong with you? Your grade suddenly dropped and you always skip classes. Do you have a problem?" Prof. Uhm asked in a serius tone. I don't know what to say so I just stay silent. === As I walked out from Prof. Uhm's room, Jinon and Sungkyu was waiting for me outside. "Hey, what's wrong? What did he say?" Jinon asked me. "He said... that I... might be cannot graduate this year," I sigh. "Aigoo. What I said to you before, serious in your study," Jinon sigh. "So what you gonna do now?" Sungkyu asked. "Molla~" I ignore them and walked passing them. "Ya! You have to do something, you've promise us that we will graduate together," Jinon and Sungkyu complaint. They chased me and Sungkyu headlocking me. "It's hurts Sungkyu ah.. Aish arraso2." I struggle to take Sungkyu's hand off. They waited for my words. I take a deep breath, and they do the same. "Prof. Uhm said I have to take another course to raise my pointer,". "Mwo? But you have to be an architect!" Sungkyu misunderstand. "Aiguu pabo, it's not that what Doojoon means. It's mean, he have to take another course and complete one assignment then it can help to raise his pointer, arasso?" Jinon slap Sungkyu's head. "Ouch!" Sungkyu groaning. I shake my head and smile watching them. Sungkyu always that slow. "So have you decide what course that you gonna take?" Jinon asked. I sigh again. "Prof. Uhm said the easiest course is.....art. I just have to pass the monthly test," I have my head down, close my face with both my hand. Jinon and Sungkyu burst into laughter. Embarrassing! I know they will laughing me. "Ya! What if you have to dance? Aiguu. I don't want to see it! Haha!" Jinon said then giggling like crazy together with Sungkyu. They know that I'm a bad dancer. "Ya ya keumanhae~minmanghada(it's embarassing)," I punch their stomach repeatly and push them away. ********************** Siwan's POV: ==="I know it somewhere here, where did he hid it? Is it there? Or there? Aish its not here too," I keep mumbling to myself. I continue my searching. "What are you doing in Doojoon's room?" a voice break the silence and that startled me. I turned my body to the voice and standing straight. "Kamjjak iya(you're shocking me)! Oh a..appa..". "Are you looking for something?" Appa asked. "Emm? Ohh ani.. Just.. Take a few books for Doojoon, I saw that he leave some and I think he will need it," I lied. "Ahh keurae(really)?" Appa nod his head and walked, he hesitated for awhile and turn back to me. "Is he doing well? How's his study?" Appa asked me in slow voice without looking into my eyes. Appa always denied it but I know he still take interest about Doojoon. "Nae appa. He's doing well. I know he's doing the best in his study," I said, not to make him worry. Appa nod his head again. "Appa,". Before he turn his body I call him and he stop. "Neomu keokjeonghajima(don't worry too much). I know he will back to us someday. Just believe in him,". Appa doesn't give a respond regarding my words and walked to his bedroom but I know that he's hoping the same. Then I realised that my mission still not accomplish, I continue ransacking Doojoon's room. After half an hour. "Here it is," I found it at last. **********************