chapter 1 - first meeting

my brother, Doojoon.

2013

 

 

FIRST MEETING

 

 

***************************************************************************************

Doojoon's POV:

 I run as fast as I can. I take a look back to make sure those men cannot catch up on me.

"There he is.Stay there!!".

"There they are. Haish!"

I run then enter a random building and somehow I ended in a fried chicken restaurant. There's no space for thinking I take a seat and pretending as a customer, use the menu as a shield. I take a look to the outside and I can see those man still wandering in front of the restaurant.

==="Oseo oseyo(Welcome). Can i take your order?" a girl with big eyes asked me politely. I lowered the menu to let the girl see my eyes. "Can i take your order?" again she asked with a smile. "Yes umm... Can i.." my words stopped. Again I cover my face with the menu. Those men looking into my direction!! "Did they saw me?" I mumbling. "Nae? Sir? What do you say?" asked the girl, thinking that I makes my order. "Nae? No its umm..." my eyes become bigger, those men are going into the restaurant! Without thinking I grab the girl's hand and pull her to my side. I link my arm around the girl's neck, and covers our faces using the menu. The girl in shock, she struggle a little bit. "I'm sorry. I'm begging for your help. Just stay like this for awhile. Pleaseee.." I said half-whispered. "What are you thinking doing this huh?" asked the girl in a half-scream. "Shhh..!" I hushed her. The girl frowning, still struggle to find a way to get of from my hand. I take a peek between the menu and see those men looking around inside the restaurant. After awhile the those men left the restaurant. I make a sigh of relieved and let the girl go.

***************************************************************************************

Heo Gayoon's POV:

=== "Why are you doing this to me?!" I give that jerk a scary look. "Ah?? Mianhae. And thanks for you help. I'm not going to order anything, i have to go now," that jerk instantly get up and leaving me. "Mwo? You jerk. How rude you," I run and stop the man. "Wait, don't go," "What?" that jerk turn his head. "We're not done yet," I smirk. "What do you mean? I thought I have thanks you and even apologized. What was the things that we've not done yet?" the man asked in daze. "Cham na..." I sniffled. I walked outside my restaurant. "Ahjusshi~~~ yeogisseo(Here)! That jerk was here. He's hiding in my restaurant! Ahjusshi~~~" I scream. That jerk starled, he try to close my mouth. "YAA! Shigeureo!". I avoid him and then I saw the thugs that chased for him early. I wave my hand to them happily. "Ahjusshi~~~ Yeogisseoyo~~". The thugs running towards us. That jerk tried to run away but I'm more faster than him, I grab his hand and locked him. "Ouch! Its hurt! Arasso2. Let me go!" that jerk beg.

***************************************************************************************

Doojoon's POV:

==="Damn this girl so strong," I murmur. I've no choice but surrender. This girl's no joke. She spoil everything. Those men in black grab my hands like a prisoner. While those men grabs me they accidentally push the girl and the girl falling. I try to grab her hand, but in a blink of an eye Siwan caught her. The girl looks so shock. "Kwaenchana?" Siwan asked the girl. "Ah..? Nae," the girl reply shyly. "Mwoya? Acting cute like that,ha" I sniffled. The girl shot me a laser with her eyes. "Baek Doojoon. Are you still going to be like this? Lets go home now and..." before Siwan finish, I cut his word "Tell chairman that i don't want to go home. Even if he sent his people to hurt me, even if he makes me shed a blood I don't want to see him, so just let me go,". I struggle and get off from those men, and left them. "Doojoon ah.." Siwan calling me and I ignored him. "Follow him," I heard Siwan tell those men to follow me.

***************************************************************************************