Star Gazing

My Ex-Wife As A Neighbour (Greedy Man)

Star Gazing

 

It's been ages since the last time he saw his idol girlfriend, SNSD precious maknae Seohyun. How they ended up dating? Well seeing how jealous Seohyun with a certain woman made Yonghwa able to do wonders to court the following maknae, as he is now sure with her feelings towards him. Months of dating but never actually meeting is super hard for him... how can someone date without actually seeing? Well idols can live with this, as long as they are idols. Besides, they have plenty of memories together as they are in the faux variety show called We Got Married before. If he weren't in that show he probably can't even get close to the untouchable Seohyun.

Now living in the same apartment building, seeing each other seemed like the most easiest thing to do but with their super crazy schedule nahh it's still not easy. But he hopes that it will be much better than before though.

What is CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa doing now? Easy, he is now in FNC lobby with a binocular in his hand spying a certain big 3 building across the road. 

He sat right besides the window to take a good look at the SM building. 'Got back from Japan after 2 months and went back for a practice. Typical perfectionist Seohyun.'

On the 3rd floor, the light is still on so it means that she is still around practicing her dance routine. A particular figure managed to attract his attentions. The figure is obviously Seohyun because he knew perfectly well how his girlfriend looked like. He just hope that nobody is actually spying on her using a binocular like him right now. He really needed to stop this, stalking his own girlfriend. "Jung Yong Hwa you are such a creep" Yonghwa hit his own head and scolded himself in a very frustrating tone.

"Yonghwa what are you doing?"

"Ah nothing president! nothing. Ehehehe nothing. I didnt do anything."Yonghwa dropped the binocular to the floor while giggling nervously to his President. The FNC entertainment president.

"Tsk.. i didn't know that my money maker will be stalking another idol." Han Seung Ho now is pointing towards the binocular on the floor.

"Uhmm ehehehe. Once in a while i'm seeing the stars in the sky. Can't I?"

"If you are actually watching the star it's fine by me. But you are now doing a thing called stalking, not star gazing."

"Oooo no Yonghwa.. your female star is with another male star!"

"WHAT?!?" The startled Yonghwa quickly picked the binocular and searched around like a lunatic person only to hear a loud laughter sounds coming from the President's direction.

"Sajangnim!"

"What? It's funny.. You ask me to move all CNBLUE members to the same aparment building as your girlfriend out of all people only to stalk her? Tsk that's wrong Yonghwa"

"Ani... the same apartment is only due to the tight security there. And it's pretty confirm because even she lives there you know."

"But she didn't know yet right? You living there?"

"Nope. I want to make it a suprise to her! After that, we can have dates even when it within the building at least we could actually date. Thank you sajangnim for implementing that idea on me."

"Aish you guys are weird. Live in the same building but she doesn't know that yet."

"What to do sajangnim. We are busy" Yonghwa winked at The FNC President.

"Ahh i don't really care as long as you don't get caught dating. But still why are you stalking your ex-wife?"

"Ani it's not stalking. It's called caring and protective.... It just I want to send her home you know. It's dark right now so it's quite dangerous, it's freaking 2 A.M and she drives on her own today. Her manager oppa won't be there to send her. Besides, I miss her." The shy Yonghwa bitted his lips still giggling before Han Seung Ho smacked Yonghwa's head.

"Sajangnim, you don't need to hit me"

"It's for your own sake... because you have been in the 'daydreaming' land again. But yonghwa yahh your precious star is really walking towards her car now.You better be fast if you want to catch up with her." Han Seung Ho pointed at the White Mini Cooper S in front of SM.

***

Sunday was suppose to be everyone rest day but it's not the case for the most popular idol group in South Korea called Girls Generation. Seohyun has been practicing all day in SM Entertainment. 

Wearing a hoody, she ran outside to her car due to being slightly afraid of the darkness. She is all alone tonight and no one was really around... She blamed her perfectionist side to make her stayed up this late. Humming her ex husband song or to be exact her boyfriend song which is Love Girl is one of her ways to calm herself down.

Still in her humming mood, she grabbed her car keys in her pocket when suddenly she felt her waist being wrapped with a pair of arms and is being closed by the same figure. Without even caring her idol image she went into a screaming frenzy, kicking her legs and punching wherever she can.

"Yahhh you lunatic! LET ME GO!Unnie!  HELP ME. OPPA, YONG HWA OPPA! I'm sorry i should have listened to you... OPPA, PLEASE HELP ME! Kyuhyun oppa! Whatever oppa that are here, help!

She kept on yelling random names out of until she felt a peck on her cheeks. She froze and stayed rooted on the ground.. Is this person a ert? He doesn't want money then? He wants me?

Suddenly she felt chills when she felt a whisper on her right ear.

"Remember your cheeks is only for me, your Yonghwa oppa." He tightened his arms that is circling Seohyun's waist and he snuggled his head on her shoulders enjoying the moment.

"Opp..oppa? Yong oppa?"

"Yes pancake. Why, are you scared? aigoo... You are cute. How can people resist you. Stop making my heart flutter can't you?" Yonghwa started to loosened his arms that is wrapped around her wrist when Seohyun's hand grabbed it and put it back at the original place.

"Let just stay like this for a while oppa."

"How about the paparazzi Hyun?"

"I don't care about them, I just misses you."

For 5 minutes they stayed in their position when a loud 'SLAMM' hit Yonghwa's head.

"Oppa? Oppa are you okay?" Seohyun quickly squatted down and lifted Yonghwa's up. 

"I'm okay.. it's just my head. It's a bit dizzy."

"What are you doing? Why you hit him?" Seohyun looked angrily at the SM Entertainment security guards.

"I'm sorry miss, it's just I heard you scream.. so i thought something happen. I didn't know that you are actually having the time of your life here. hehe." Seohyun who heard that blushed and hit Yonghwa's stomach when she heard him laughing at her.

***

A Mini Cooper S is seen parked in the parking lot of the apartment with two figures sitting inside the car.

"Oppa, I'm sorry okay I will be careful. Next time I will make sure to get back home early okay?"

"Ne, you better be. I'm tired of feeling like a stalker."

"So are you going back home? You drop me here using my car, so how are you going back?"

"Ah nee. Oh. Uhmm.. uhmm. I will somehow" Yonghwa started to scratch his head while smiling awkwardly.

"Oppa, you are being weird right now."

"Ahh ani.. just go in okay. I will leave first then you can come out from your car okay. But uri pancake don't you have any present for making sure that you are safe today?"

"Well cupcake i think i do. Do you want to know what it is?"

"Ne... bobo?" 

"Maybe.. if you want it close your eyes." Seohyun approached Yonghwa slowly while Yonghwa formed an 'O' shape while closing his eyes expecting for his prize gladly only to get a smacked on his head. "Ouchhhhh! Hyun~ you can really be a seductress when you need to. Bad hyun.. bad hyun.. bad hyun.." Yonghwa started to dance annoyingly showing a merong at Seohyun and he continued his protest with a pout.

"In your dream! Aigoo yong choding you stalk me.. and now you want a prize. LOL oppa seriously. Anyways, you said that you already moved. Where is your house now?"

"Uhmm house? Ahh house. I dont know. It's late now right.. right? I really need to go so bye hyun!" Yonghwa quickly pulled Seohyun head and leaned in for a forehead kiss before opening her car door only to continue running.

"Oppa?" Seohyun stared at the disappearing figure stunned with what's happening.

***
 

As the light shone it's way through the window of her room, Seohyun's yawned sleepily towards her mom in the kitchen hoping to eat her breakfast. Too bad that her precious breakfast is not yet ready so now she is hearing a whole lot of chatters from her mum regarding a new neighbour who is apparently an idol like her. Nevetheless, the still sleepy Seohyun didn't pay any attention to the details and left to get rid of the plastic filled with rubbish outside. Seohyun who is wearing a simple yellow sweater and a slack.. completely without make up walked happily when she noticed a very handsome and familiar face grinning at her.

"Good morning Seohyun ahhh! I'm living here now. I waited here for hours  with my own plastic filled with rubbish. It's so cold. Pancake how can you leave me all alone here. I'm an idol too."

"Mwoohhhhhhhh?" Seohyun dropped the plastic bag to the floor and looked at Jung Yong Hwa with her eyes wide open.
 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

This story will perhaps be a three-shot. I write this just for fun.. i need to finish my other fic first. I think it's fun with they living so near to each other xD Anyways, do comment, subscribe and so on. Thanks for reading :)