A Tiring Day

Good Things Happen When You Meet A Stranger

     "Come closer. Closer please~ Okay! Ready? Loudly now.. 1,2, 3! Gambatte!! *click*" Snapping photos here and there, never miss out any beautiful spots. The people really enjoying the places not like someone who is still feeling uncomfortable. "Aishh..can't they get any mature? World is turning upside down. God, help me.." Myungsoo said and continue walking and acting in his own world like nobody's business.

 

     "Excuse me, young boy?" A young man approach him. Myungsoo who pause in his track, look behind him slowly acting like the man is talking to a ghost. "Err..e-xcuse me? You there.." The young man call him again. Myungsoo, who finally realized, turn in front back, pointing his finger to himself, "Me?" "Yes, you boy~ Just asking a favour, could you take a photo of us?" The young woman which he believe is the man's girlfriend ask. "O-ohh. Okay," Myungsoo slightly nod. "Okay~ get ready, girl!" The couple begin to pose cutely. Myungsoo feel uncomfortable with that cutie cute pose. Well, as you know. He is not that "Happy bubbly" guy. He just shrugged off, "Okay get ready? 1,2.."

 

     "Wait, young boy.." said the woman as he face her boyfriend. "Dear,I think this is not a cute one. This is more to lame. Should we pose other one?" "Well...hmm. Like this?" the man begin to hug her tightly. "Ahh~ you're so naughty!" The girl squel. "Can't you guys just pose like normal? Pshh.." Myungsoo flash his so-called-smile. As he was about to click the button, "Umm..you should bend your knee a little bit. I want to see the roof in the back too," The woman said. "Ah..alright then," nod Myungsoo. "No no no, just forget it. Just take half-body photo," said the man. Myungsoo who almost pissed off with the situation just nod and *click*, "There you go! Finish!". He quickly give the camera and off he goes somewhere else. "Err..thank you." As the couple see the photo, their expression change. What they mean by half-body photo is like their face to be seen with the background not as in the legs and the floor is taken.

 

    "And here! We are now at the famous coffee cafe in Tokyo, Ramichan Cafe!" You begin to record a video of the cafe of every single corner. "Ohh! If Im not mistaken, this is also a place of filming some cool advertisement!" [A/N: I'm just crapping out about the ads thingy but the cafe does exist in Tokyo ^^] You also do some waving and posing here and there. "Let me see~ What should I order? Hmm~" As you reading the menu, you find one which you like and order it. A few minutes later, your order come. "Ahh~ My coffee is here~ Arigato! [A/N: Thank you in Japanese :) ] Your record video haven't stop so you continue, "Finally I get to drink it here from the source itself~". As you slurp down the coffee, you quickly spit it out and the waitress come and ask you, "Are you okay miss?". You almost cry and said, "Omg! It's hot!! It's hot!" You stop the video and the waitress bring a glass of water.

 

    "THIS is the Tokyo Tower! Tokyo Tower is often used in the same way for Tokyo. It is used in Anime and Manga such as Please Save My Earth, Digimon, Sailor Moon and Death Note~ Isn't interesting?" The tour guide begin to talk about the history of the Tokyo Tower.  Myungsoo also begin his own "tour" around the tower. He went up the tower first by himself. As he reach up at the tower, he walk around enjoying the view for like the first time. After walking for a good 15 minutes, he get tired so he decided to sit down.

 

     When he almost sit on the floor, he look down and he screamed, "YAHHHH!!!! HELP MEEE!!" He quickly stood up. All the people give him a weird look and a guard approach him. "Young man, what's the matter?" Myungsoo who is still panicking and raised his voice, "WHAT IS THIS?!" he pointed to a small-like window. "Ohh..it's the 'Look Down Window' sir." The guard tell him. "What down?" M,yungsoo want to get in clear. The guard explain, " 'Look down windows' is a window that allow visitors to stand over a small clear window and look to the ground 145 m below," Myungsoo goes closer to the window and take a look. Well, what the guard said it was true. 

             

 

    Myungsoo felt a bit relieved but he acted that he is not scared. "Well, to tell you the truth, it should not be created. What if an old man came and saw this below his feet? He would get an heart attack and sent to the hospital. You are responsible for his health!" He points to the guard and trying to block his trueself ."Hmm..I just saying about my opinion tho," and off he goes somewhere else. 

 

    You on the other hand,at the tower too is on the phone with your love one, "Honey~ I'm at the Tokyo Tower! It just so amazing~ The view is magnificient! Oh..you have to go? Okay~ I'll call you later! Byee~~" You hung up the call. "He seems busy..I should snap some photos and buy him some souvenirs," You take your camera out and snap as many photos as posible. After that, you went down to and buy some keychains.

 

--AT NIGHT, IN THE BUS--

 

     "So, are you guys tired from today's activities" "NOOO~~" the tourists reply the tour guide with a happy smile except for Myungsoo who just looking out of the window at the back of the seat. "That's great! But for tomorrow, you have to get up early because we are leaving the city. Get up at six, breakfast at seven and rolling out by eight~ So, remember the simple code.." " 6 7 8~~" the tourists sings~ "What is it~?" The tour guide pretend she didn't hear, "6,7,8!!" they screamed a bit louder. "Again now~" "6,7,8~!!" "Alright~ give an applause to yourself!" Everyone clap their hands and begin to chit chat. Myungsoo just smile but it quickly erased off. He thought, "Wow, thats very early...HELP MEE!" He take the blanket he had since the morning and wrap himself up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! IM BACK~
So sorry to say that I can't update the story for a month.
I'm busy with my exams, and I leave you all hanging.
But thank you who is still eager to read my story. ^^
I know it's getting a bit 'lamer' but I try to improve.

Since it's 2 weeks holiday, I try my best to update! :D
So, here it's a gift for keep reading and supporting my fic.

Photos

  Perfect! Just perfect man~ *^*

   Lemme be the cameraaa~~ o3o

Gifs

  Okai, I'm dead. x_x

   It's worth to stare at him just 60seconds~

 

Credits as tagged/real owner

Comment and Subsribers are appricieted!