Chapter 1

Good Things Happen When You Meet A Stranger

          "Hyung, you sure about this?" ask Sungjong. "Suitcase? Money? Flight ticket? OHH! Your passport too! All there?" Sungyeol bombarded him with questions. "Yeah..I've got all the things, Sungyeol. Don't worry..I'll be there for only 1 month. That's not long... and yes, maknae. I'm going," replied Myungsoo, ruffling the maknae's hair. "ONE MONTH?! HOW CAN YOU SAY IT IS NOT LONG?! It's 30/31 days, 720 hours, 43200 minutes and ..." "2.592million seconds. Aishh.. How many times do you want to repeat, Woo-hyung?" 

 

         This continue on and on till..let's just say, it will not end. INFINITE is so worried that their best friend will be going on a private trip to Japan for a holiday. You might think why. This is beacuse the friend of theirs is not that type to spent holiday at other countries. So, of course it's rare. He would just sit down on the sofa at home and play games during the normal days. He would trap himself in his own house. To summaries it, he is a lazy bum. The person I'm referring to is non other than . . . Kim Myungsoo or also known as L. 

 

          "Happy Tour to Japan! Calling all the people who join Happy Tour to Japan~ Do gather at the entry of the aiport in 5 minutes! Hurry up~" Suddenly, a woman pass by them, 'making' an announcement. "I guess that 'people' refer to me then, I better get going.." Myungsoo pick up his suitcase, ready to gather at the entry of the airport. "Yeah.. I think we shall bid a goodbye too. Till we meet again, besty" Sunggyu said as he pat Myungsoo's back. "Hyung..don't call me that..psh. It sound so.." "So what? Disgusting? HA HA" Dongwoo shot him. "Okay okay..enough. Let's just do a group hug,can?" Hoya calm them down, all agree. After the group hug and waving goodbye, off the INFINITE goes to their cars leaving Myungsoo standing alone. "Hold on, everyone. We're missing one passenger. Calling all the people who join..~" "Yah! yah! I know that.. I'm here. Just hurry up or not we'll be late for the flight," Myungsoo shot a look on the woman. Before he step in the airport, he take one glance back. "I'm gonna miss these..Till we meet again, Seoul!" and there he goes to the airport.

 

          On the other hand, you also just arrived at the same airport. Checking all the suitcases, things you needed. "I think thats all! Everything is here~ Honey, I've got to go now! Love yah~" You do a small wave to your love one. You two had been in a relationship for few months already. Things went all good throughout your relationship. Today, you will be off to Japan to meet your old friend for few weeks. He can't follow you since he have something came up. "Don't forget your passport," "Ohh..it's here! Don't worry~" You start walking to the aiport lobby[A/N: I don't know whether it exist or not but, you understand right? xD] A car came next to you, luckily it was your love one. "How about money?" "Hm.. I already seperated them in many paces like how you told me too," you add a smile on your face and continue walking but then..he came driving next to you again, "Gum? To help you when your ear start to hurt" "Huh? O-oh..I'll buy inside. Don't worry, Jun is going with me," You lied that non of your friend is coming. You quickly turn around and pick up your pace, walking to the lobby. Without realization, you walk pass Myungsoo who is a bit lost in the airport. Yup, he lost his crew members.

 

          30 minutes before the flight ready to take off, on your way to the airport terminal, you receive a call from your friend, Tomomi. You begin to talk with her till she make a joke which make you laugh out a bit too loud, "What are you laughing at? Stop it!" You shock when you heard someone was yelling at you. It was a tall boy who is standing in front of you. Luckily, he is on phone too which is where actually he was yelling at. You continue to speak, "He knows that I'm going to Japan with you but it was just a lie. Don't tell him okay?" "Okay? What you mean okay? Can you tell Sungyeol that I thank you him for taking some of my pants out of my suitcases. Now, what should I do?" You think he might be overheard your conversation but you just shrugged it off. "C'mon! It's only few weeks! I'll buy you something as souvenirs okay?" Now, it's the guy turn to look at you but you just into the conversation till you didn't realize.

 

          20 minutes after the flight have took off, the atmosphere in the flight was quiet because all the passengers are sleeping soundly as it is night time when the flight take off. As you are about to sleep and your eyelids start to fell down, a small kick make you jump a little. You try your best to continue to sleep but the person behind you keep kicking. You felt annoyed, you trun around and shot him an annoyed look. To your suprise, it's the guy who stand in front of you when on your way to the terminal. At Myungsoo's position, he was scared that he woke you up and to get out of the trouble, he blame the kid who sits next to him, "Erm..sweetie, why do you kick her? See what you did now? She's awake..you're so naughty," To his luck, the kid ended up crying and Myungsoo got the scolding.

 

       After an hour of flight journey, you finally arrived at Japan. "We have just landed at Narita International Airport in Tokyo. The temperature outside is approximately 0 degree celsius," You quickly woke up and take out your jacket because it's getting colder and colder. Myungsoo who is already awake few minutes ago it sitting stiffly as he heard the announcement. He got a problem. "Aishh...can I blame Sungyeol for not reminding me of bringing a jacket?! He might remind me other stuff but not jacket. How nice.." As all the passengers are getting of the flight, the kid who is sitting next to him left a pink blanket on the seat. "I guess..I have no choice then," He take the blanket, rap himself and get off the flight.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello there!
This is it! The first chapter~
I just simply crap out. Do ignore all the grammar, vocab mistakes..hehe

Anyway, 

Hope you enjoy reading it. It might be a bit boring because it's just the intro.
I'll try my best to improve on the next chapters. :)
Let me tell you something,
Comments are appreciated, Subsribers are loved!

Bye for now~ ^^