Chapter 2

Good Things Happen When You Meet A Stranger

*Note:
- Blue highlighted sentences mean that talking in Japanese :)

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

     "Hello everyone! This way please~ Be careful with the stairs!" The tour guide remind the passengers. Her face display her smile until the boy come, she give him a weird look. "Erm, hehe..this way," As the boy goes up the stairs of the bus, she let out a small laugh. When Myungsoo climb up the stairs, all the eyes of the people in the bus fell onto him. He who is still standing still in the centre, give a little gulp before walking and taking a seat at the back of the bus. After making himself comfortable, he take a look outside the window, "I'm here, Japan..I've gotta make myself forget about it,". The tour guide then come to the centre, "How was the flight everyone? Enjoy? I hope you do! Anyway, are you ready for the trip?!" The passengers begin to cheer, "Well, let's go!!" and off the bus for the trip. 

 

          After taking your suitcase, you went to find the taxi. As you step out of the airport, a welcome fresh breeze caressed your  face. It is a beautiful day to start off the trip, the sun is shining abnormally bright while the birds are chirping sweetly up in the sky. "It's been a while I've come here..," the moment where the first time you came Japan with family is being played in your mind. You have to agree that it's true. Calling a taxi cab, putting your suitcase in the back of the vehicle. "To the Sakura Hotel in Tokyo, please. Thank you~" you told the taxi driver. Yes, you are fluent in Korean and Japanese language since at the young age. In the taxi, you take a look of the view outside. Only one word could describe it, fantastic. It's a city made up cities, it has many different feelings. In stark contrast to the unbelievable concentration of people, Tokyo has many beautiful parks and temples of outdoor open space.

 

  

 

          Snapping the photos as clear as possible, and enjoying the view while you still can. In the bus, Myungsoo who still sleepy miss all those moment. Although this is his first time in Japan, he didn't seem enjoying like you did. He would just wrap himself up with the small blanket or either banging his head onto the window earning glare from all the passengers. Going across the river, seeing people walking here and there, that is Tokyo. After for a good 15 minutes, you reached your hotel and check in immediately. You can't wait to visit the cool places in Japan.

 

          "Finally, after a long age of travelling..and wait, what place is this?" Myungsoo look around as he step down the bus with the blanket is still wrapping him. "Welcome to Meiji Jingu Shrine everyone! Here you can do many things~ Now come with me. I'll show you around," the tour guide walk forward to the entrance as he start introducing some cool facts of the place. Myungsoo, due to his clumsiness lost the group again. So he went around by himself. Till he found an ema[ A/N: ema are wooden plates where people write their wish, leave it there and hope their wish to come true ^^ ] As he doesn't know what it is, he take a look at the notes, " 'I wish for a good health for me and my boyfriend~' 'I wish I could pass my test next time..!' bla bla bla! This is all crap." he continue to read and even pulling the notes notes and throw it away.

 

          Suddenly, he heard a fake cough behind him, as he turn around, everyone is looking at him. "I'm dead.." he thought. "Excuse me, what in the world you're doing, Mr.? Have you cause these notes to stick off?" A guard came and  almost caught him. To his luck, the tour guide help him out. " I'm sorry for all of these. Well, excuse me a while. Everyone, you can now walk everwhere you like to but not too far away. Do gather at the entrance after an hour, arraso? ^^" and with that, he grab Myungsoo by his arm and off some where far, "Where are you taking me to?" Myungsoo felt annoyed. "HA HA, excuse me, Mr. Kim, do take note. Please be more careful and stay alert where ever you go. And DO NOT mess up anything," the tour guide give him a dont-you-dare-do-anything look before going to settle down with the guard. 

 

                  " Cool, this gonna be a LONG 'interesting' trip. Why would I agree on joining this trip at first? Thank you, INFINITE. " Myungsoo roll his eye and start of wondering the park again. 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong!
I'm back with my chapter 2!
How is the first chapter anyway? Boring right? 
Mianhae, but this chapter 2 is gonna a bit dragy but I hope you still enjoy reading it! :)
Here is a lil' gift to thankGyu my lovely subsribers! 

 

  He's smile~ *faint*

     He's laugh~~ ahsdofdgn!! *-*

Credit to the real owner~
 

 

Comments are appreciated, Subsribers are love <3

With that, till we meet again in the next chapter! Support okay? ^^
Byeeeee~~