New information and Surprising introductions

My love is reserved for you

Still in 'awe' I responded " How is it even possible that your my brother!" I shouted as my voice reseated slowly. Hyuk still relied calmly realizing it would be shocking " It is, We were accidently split up as kids as you got adopted and I stayed with our birth parents." Sitting back in the black velvet seat, taking a deep breath. Hyuk looked at me slightly concerned  " I know this is a lot to take in but I'm really happy to finally meet my sister" He said giving out a small laugh. " Anyway I'll explain more when we get back to my place, ok?" he said smiling. I nodded "Ok" I responded smiling back at my brother. Hyuk then tapped his knuckle on the black sliding glass window behind him. The window opened " Where is are destination?" the driver asked. " Back to my house, please." Hyuk said nicely as the driver nodded and began driving. I sat there as we both stared out the window in silence till his phone rang. He answered it and was arguing with the person on the other end, when he had finally hung up he looked to me. "I hope you don't mind but I have to take care of some business and your don't mind coming along." He said looking a bit troubled. " Of course I don't mind" I said smiling. he replied with a smile and gave the driver new directions.

 

~ At the unknown place~

 

When we arrived Hyuk opened the door and got out of the car as I followed after him. He started walking toward the tall white building that almost looked newly built. As we got inside Hyuk went straight for the elevator and into it quickly pushing the '10' button. Neither of us talked to each other, we listened to the K-pop music. I started to tap my foot on the floor to the song that had been playing, Hyuk noticed and smiled. " Your a big k-pop fan aren't you?" he asked. " Um yeah, I enjoy the music" I said. The elevator doors opened slowly after I responded to him. He smiled and headed down the hallway. The hallway was filled with large conference rooms spread out evenly through out the hall, Hyuk stopped at one and opened the door, I entered after him to see all the members of Vixx sitting around the table directing their attention toward me. Hyuk cleared his voice and held his hand out to address me " Everyone this is my older sister Yoon Jung" I bowed slightly and spoke as calmly as I could. " Its nice to meet you all". As I looked at all the members faces I saw Ken was smiling at me, I smiled back. Suddenly the silence was broken by Hyuk. " So what was so important for us to meet up now?" he said curiously. Ravi looked over at him " We made the meeting so that we could meet your sister" he said laughing. " Who told you my sister was getting here today!?!" Hyuk said loudly. "Get on Leo's case for that, he's the one who told us" Ravi said still laughing hysterically almost falling backwards out of his chair, making everyone laugh. " Well if all you wanted was to meet Yoon, we'll be going now." Hyuk said. As we went to leave and got down to the lobby of the building I heard someone calling my name. I turned around to see Ken behind me. "Ken?" i said confused as to why he called my name. " Yoon I was wondering if, um, you wanted to go tour South Korea with me sometime, you know because you've never been around here before..." Ken asked shyly. " Sounds like a lot of fun, sure" I said smiling. Ken smiled back " Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow then." he said. " Ok, See you tomorrow Ken" i said walking out to the car with Hyuk. After getting settled in the car we drove back to his place.

 

~ Arriving at Hyuk's house~

 

We both moved my suitcases into Hyuk's house and into the spare room he had ready ready for me. When I got all my stuff put away I came out into the living room to see Hyuk making dinner in the kitchen with the radio on to K-pop, dancing randomly to the song on. I watched him from behind giggling at him dancing and singing. He turned around and saw me laughing but didn't stop, he continued to put on a show for me. The way I got along with him even not knowing him long I felt so comfortable around him I decided to join in, singing and dancing with him till dinner was done. We stopped and sat at the table to eat. Hyuk suddenly stopped eating and looked at me, "Your going sight seeing with Ken tomorrow, right?" he asked. "Um yeah, he offered to show me around, I think it will be fun." I said. " Well as long as you think your going to have fun, Ken is a nice guy, I'm sure you'll have fun" Hyuk said beginning to eat again.

 

~After dinner~

 

Hyuk and I cleaned up dinner and finished the dishes, We talked a bit and both of us went to bed shortly after. I turned over in my bed to look out the window at the busy city below and the lights in Seoul shining brightly. I sighed happily and fell asleep.

 

~ In the morning~

 

I woke up in the morning, rolled out of bed and walked into the living room to Hyuk and another guy were sitting on the couch watching t.v. The guy turned around and saw me "Well good morning sleepy head" he said. It was Ken already ready to go sight-seeing...