The flight to Seoul and My younger brother!?!?

My love is reserved for you

I went home thinking about the tickets and weather I should go or not, By 9 pm that night I started packing my suitcase. Overall I was so curious about my family and my relative that sent me this letter. Once i had finished stuffing my suitcase with my clothes I went and changed into my PJS going to bed, I tried to sleep but was to anxious to be able to fall asleep I layed in my bed staring at the ceiling and eventually fell asleep. 

 

~12 am ~

 

I woke up early to the sound of my alarm, i felt anxious for what was to come later this afternoon. I only woke up early today to break the news to my friend Sarah and to let my boss know I would be leaving for some time. I lazily got dressed into the clothes i set out for today and brought my suitcase out to my car to put it in the backseat. I am now on my way to work!

 

~20 minutes later~

 

When i got to my job I immediately pulled my boss aside. His surprised expression made it harder for me to tell him. "What's the matter Yoon?" he said brushing his hair from his face. " I need some time off, I have some 'personal matters' to attend to far away" i said quietly, his facial expression turned from being shocked to an expression of interest " hmm i see position at this point." he smiled slightly "I'll give you as much time as you need since you've never even asked for time off" he kept smiling as i bowed deeply and rushed off. By the time I got back to my car and saw the time, 1:00 pm, and started driving to the airport.

 

~At the airport~

 

I saw Sarah standing on the sidewalk, she greeted me excitedly. "I'm gonna miss you so much Yoon but I'm excited to hear how it goes with discovering more about your family." she said with a wide grin. " I'll be sure to tell you everything that happens and text you when we land, ok" i replied as she suddenly hugged me and I hugged her back. " I will be back before ya know it." i said as she pulled away in her car waving. 

 

~Checked in, on the plane~ 

 

I finally made it through check in and placed my bag cautiously above the seats, I moved quickly to my seat and getting comfortable closest to the window, looking out. the two other men got settled in there seat just before the plane began procedure of taking off. I took out my iPod and put my headphones on switching on my K-pop playlist playing 'Vixx- Rock Ur Body'. Laying my head on the headrest and closing my eyes. Falling asleep.

 

~Landing in South Korea~

 

-Ping~ ladies and gentlemen we have now landed in south Korea. You may begin departing the plane. Thank you. 

I woke up to the sound of the noise and began the procedure to get my bag, The man in front of me in a black suit and black tie smiled and handed me my bag. I bowed and accepted it and began getting off the plane. 

 

~lobby~

 

With my bag rolling behind me I stopped at the sight of a older looking man in a blue suit holding a white sign that had the name Yoon Jung in black lettering, he saw me looking and bowed. " This way miss Yoon Jung" he said calmly and walked out the closest door. I followed behind him to a black car with tinted windows. He opened the door and bowed letting me slowly step inside. 

 

~ in the car~ 

 

who was sitting across from me immediately hit me. In 'Aw' my jaw dropped it was Hyuk from Vixx. " W-what's going on!?!?!" I shouted still surprised. Hyuk spoke calmly " Yoon Jung i said this was sudden but I'm your brother..."