Can't I stay

Frozen rose in the snow

 

You wake up to a voices coming from the room next to you. It sounds like someone is snoring really loudly. You've a big headache so you can't really move. Then you remember where you are and start to panic. What to do? I can't see any of the members now. You already feel embarrassed when thinking about yesterday. Although this is like a dream come true, you can't really enjoy it.

"I'm just going to escape. That's something I always do and I'll do it now as well", you think.

You start to look for your phone and notice it lying in the table next to you. You sigh. It's so far. You stretch out your hand and try to take the phone. You need to call your friend and ask for help.

"She must be so worried about me", you think. You get the phone to your hands but drop it. Snoring suddenly stops and you hear someone coming to the room. You swear in your mind and pretend to sleep. Then the door opens.

"Are you awake?" Kangin asks. You try not to move.

"Ya, I heard voices", Kangin says and comes to the room. You sigh. You really can't lie. You make a move to prove you're awake. Kangin comes next to you.

"How are you feeling?" Kangin asks. You hide your face.

"Embarrassed", you answer and peek behind your hands. Kangin smiles and touches your head.

"Come eat some breakfast". Kangin sayd and leaves you to the room.

Great escape plan. You stand up and see yourself from the mirror. You feel more embarrassed. You didn't remember you were wearing this dress with a V-line. You hide your head. You want to run away or bury yourself somewhere far. What an awesome first meeting... You take the blanket which was lying on the chair and hide yourself into it.

 

Kangin passes you cereals and you start to eat. You're so hungry and don't even try to eat like a lady. Kangin watches his phone. Your eyes start to wonder around. It's so clean. No clothes, no boxers, no cake... How can it be so clean already?

"So, the doctor called again this morning" Kangin says.

"Again?" You ask with a confused face.

"Yes, he was here yesterday. Took a blood test from you"

You start to cough. He did what?

"I'm glad I was unconscious. I hate blood tests", you say. Suddenly, you lost your appetite.

"Yes, I know", Kangin says while looking at the phone, "you said it when you were sleeping". 

"Oh...", you hit your head. Not this again. "Actually, sometimes I.. Talk when I... Sleep".

"I noticed," Kangin says laughing. You start to laugh with him because you feel too awkward to be quiet.

"What did I say?" You ask him.

"Let's see", Kangin says and stretches his arms around his neck. "First you were talking about how strong you are. I'm not a weak woman, that's something you said about five times. Then you talked about some guy who have been so annoying to you and you can't stand him. Then you said you're living your dream because--"

"Okay, I don't want to hear" you say laughing. You just hope you didn't say anything about them. How they're a big lifesaver to you. How you didn't have a future in front of you because of your family and how they gave you courage to believe yourself.

"But don't worry, me and Donghae were the only ones here", Kangin says and smiles to you. "I don't know do you know... But we live with a couple of guys in this dorm." You raise your eyebrows. A couple of guys? You smile and look at Kangin.

"Well, it's totally normal", you say like you wouldn't really know. "I know many who lives like that. It's a trend nowadays"

 

After you ate, Kangin and Donghae said they're going to drop you off while they're going to work. While they were talking to each other in a car, you were thinking. You wondered why they didn't tell you they were actually celebrities but you didn't care. You were sad that you had to say goodbye to them. You wanted to look around the dorm more, talk to them more, do something with them... You didn't want to leave them. Not just because they're Super Junior members but just because they were so good to you. They paid the doctor, let you stay in their house, took care of you.. You asked if they needed something from you but of course, they didn't.

"I live near here so you can just leave me here", you say. They stop the car and you open the door.

"Hey, not so fast!" Donghae says and you stop yourself. Your heart starts to pounce because you hope they'll ask you to meet them again, ask the phone number or something.

"You forgot your phone", Donghae says and gives you your phone he was holding. You took the phone and sigh in your mind.

"Well, I can't thank you enough", you say. Both just smile to you and wait for you to leave.

"Well, I'll just go now", you say and wait for an answer.

"Yes," Kangin says.

"Take care", Donghae says and wave.

"Okay, I'm really going now", you say and wait. Both of them just smiles and waves to you. You wave back and leave the car. As soon as you close the door, they left. You watch after the car as long as you can see it. It's like watching your happiness to fade away.

 

You open the door and see your friend watching TV.

"Hey, what's up?", your friend says while watching her favorite show: Running Man.

"You weren't worried about me?" You ask. Your friend looks at you.

"Worried? Why would I have been worried?" she asks.

"I just... Spent the night out without telling you? Did you get my message?" You say and drop your bag to the kitchen table.

"Yes", your friend says to you, "I just thought you were with some guy and you just didn't want to tell me". You are a bit pissed to your friend because you were worried she would be worried about you. But here she was, watching TV like in a normal saturday morning.

"Well, if you're any interested",  you say while sitting down to the kitchen chair, "I actually was with a guy. With two guys". Your friends closes TV and comes to the kitchen. She's eating nuts.

"Two? Exciting. Did they like you?" she asks. You look at your friend and smile.

"Umm.. Well, I liked them", you say.

"Yeah but all that matters is did they like you". Your mind suddenly gets blue while you think how they drove away after they drop you off.

"I guess not", you say and start to eat nuts too. Your friend taps your shoulder and says: "You'll find the right guy someday". You lean your head to the table.

"I don't even want to find anyone", you say and close your eyes. You see Eunhyuk's face in front of you. "I guess".