11th floor

Frozen rose in the snow

 

 

You look away from the guy. You feel like crying from exhaustion and feel like you can't take this happiness your body is feeling at the moment. It's too much. After all, it's Kangin standing next to you. Kangin, from Super Junior. Kangin, who resembled a lot your brother. He was big, safe and someone who you could always ask for a shoulder.

"Sorry if I'm bothering. Do you speak korean?" He asks. You take a deep breath and look at him.

"Yes, I can speak it a bit" you say. Kangin smiles.

"Wow, really? You're a foreigner! You speak very well! How did you learn korean?" Kangin says while sitting down next to you. Please don't come closer. I feel like my heart is exploding already, you think.

"From hard work. I really love korean language so I made a promise to myself that I'll learn it". Kangin sighs from amaze.

"That's amazing". Kangin says. You're not sure what to do. You feel like you're sick and you'll pass out.

"I was going to ask you, are you lost because you walked strangely". You shake your head.

"I was going to meet my friends but then I decided I'm just going back home," you say with a smile on your face, "I'm not feeling so well". Kangin stands up and looks at you with a serious face.

"Are you okay? You kind of look a bit pale" Kangin puts his hand to your forehead and checks your pulse. You can't think anything because you really feel bad.

"I think you've a fewer. I can give you pain killers from my dorm". You stand up and laugh.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just tired because I haven't eaten much today" 

"You haven't eat? That makes me more worried. Where do you live? I can take you home. I've car right next to us". You shake your head. You suddenly feel like you aren't even in this world. Kangin sees you don't feel well and puts you lie down on the bench.

"Hyung, where are you?" Someone screams from a far.

"Donghae, come here! I need your help!"

Donghae? Oh my god. You must be kidding me. Suddenly you see Donghae's face right in front of you. You can't help but stare at him.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Donghae shouts in English.

"Ya, she can speak korean." Kangin says and tries to put Donghae aside. But Donghae doesn't leave.

"진짜?", Donghae says with his mouth open. "Hi, I'm Donghae. Nice to meet you". You smile and shake hands with Donghae. Donghae smiles and then turns back to Kangin.

"Is she okay? We should take her upstairs." Donghae whispers to Kangin. Kangin and Donghae start to wonder how to help you. You nervously move your toes and try to not think about going to their dorm. You can't see them all, especially that one person..

"Okay, we are going to do this" Kangin says to you. You try to sit but Donghae stops you.

"We'll take you to our dorm and ask a doctor what to do" Donghae says. You stand up to sit and shake your head.

"No, I'm okay! You don't need to do all this. My friend must be worried about me now and--" suddenly Kangin takes you to his arms and starts to walk to their door. You just stare at him with your mouth open.

"I'm sorry but what are you doing?" You say while putting your hands around his neck like hypnotized.

"I'm a gentleman who gives his hand to a lady who needs help" Kangin says with a proud face. Donghae laughs next to him.

"And who said I need help?" you say. Both of them just laugh as an answer. You want to kick him. You are not a weak woman who needs help from a man. You are an independent woman who can do well on her own! But you can't help but give up. It just feels so good to be in Kangin's warm arms. 

 

The elevator stops to 11th floor. Donghae opens the door and drops the keys to the floor.

"You are so light", Kangin says. You laugh. You asked many times is he okay because he was sweating while carrying you.

"Yeah, sure" you say.

You look around and see no one. You feel relieved. Maybe the other members are working. The place looks really messy. You see many clothes, especially boxers, lying around on their living room. There's also half eaten cake in the middle of the room.

Kangin drops you to the bed in one of their rooms and you start to feel really tired. Donghae takes your hands.

"Wait here while we make a few phone calls, okay?" You nod your head and smile back to Donghae. Donghae leaves the door open so you can shout if you need them. You can't move because of the pain in your body so you just watch the lamp on the roof. The room smells like an ocean, hay and a coconut in the summer. You take a deep breath. It smells like home. You really can't feel the ache on your body anymore. The room makes you so calm. You smile happily and fall asleep without worrying about anything.