Chapter 2

Love Wants it's Way {Hiatus}

 

"Yah, Eun-Ah! Wake Up. Were going shopping soon." Hanna yelled as she shook her friend to wake up. Eun Ah grumbled. But after a second, shot up off the bed then into the bathroom. Of course after hearing the first syllable of the S- word.

Hanna chuckled at her friend's obsession with shopping.

EunAh and Hanna, along with their other 2 friends, shopped in every store possible. In their hands were many bags full of cute, pink, girly stuff. After hitting about half the mall's stores, EunAh decided to head to the bathroom.

"Okay, see you guys by the food court, alright." she said, as her friends nodded and left to explore the rest of the mall. EunAh walked to the bathroom happily, a wide smile spread across her face. She thought about all the clothes she just bought. Just as she was just about to open the door, she felt two pairs of hands grab her slender arms. They forcefully dragged her out of the mall.

"Yah! Do you know who I am!?" she shouted and tried to get loose of the 2 men's iron grip. Their eyes were covered by pitch black sunglasses, and their hair was smoothed down, thanks to gel.

Once they were outside, they shoved EunAh into a black car, and got in themselves. The car's tires shrieked as it sped off.

"You can't kidnap me. Many people will worry." she said as she tried to open the door, but, of course,  it was locked. She groaned then stubbornly slammed her back onto the seat. 

The man let out a cold laugh. "The people who 'worry' are the ones who sent us." the rough and husky voice of one on the men responded. She rolled her eyes. "Everybody likes me. Why would they do that." she said.

"Its called discipline, child." his voice seemed as if he was annoyed. He dealt with girls like EunAh everyday. They always thought they were princesses. But life wasn't always fair.

"What d-" EunAh stopped as she remembered her outrage at her parents.

Her parents

Of course they would do this.

"If it's called discipline, then where are you taking me? And I am not a child!" she said angrily. She turned to face the window, She noticed they weren't as many building.  Fear built up in her, as she imagined where she was ought to go.

"Your going to Mr.Lee's house." he responded. EunAh choked on her salvia. 

"M-m-r.Lee?" she asked as her eyes widened. The man nodded. And yeah, you might think, 'It's just Mr.Lee's house. So what.'

  So what ,  

Obviously you haven't been to his house yet. According to her parents, his house was beautiful. It was a place where you could plant fantastic crops, milk adorable cows. Why they called it that, she never knew. But she knew the real definition to his house: stinky, disgusting, ugly. Got anymore synonyms, lay it on me. 

His house was none other than the countryside. A. k. a the one thing EunAh hated the most. The last place she wanted to be ever was in a barn. She shivered at the thought. She got out of her daze when he spoke again.

"But, unfortunately, he died 2 years ago."he said, no emotion in his voice.

"Di-i-ed" she stuttered again. Sure his house was dirty, but his personality wasn't. Because of his friendship with EunAh's parents, he stopped a couple times for a monthly visit. She remembered him good, and was upset to hear of his death. She remembered one visit he made, he gave her a baby chick, in which she could have. It was adorable, but she had to give it away. Everyone knew of her carelessness. So she gave it to a local pet store. 

The dark voice was heard again,"But, you're parents weren't just going to leave you there alone. He has a son there. Lee Jinki." he said.

Eun-Ah nodded, a bit confused. She never knew Mr.Lee had a son. Or a wife.

"In his will, he gave the barn to his friends. Mr. and Mrs.Kim. They have 4 sons. 2 of which are adopted. They let Jinki live with them. You'll be staying with them for the next 6 months." He said quickly. EunAh still looked puzzled. The man noticed it.

"Best part," there was still no emotion in his voice," he's the same age as you. Just a couple months older." he informed. She thought it over.

So, for the next 6 months she was going to live in the country, with Jinki and his friends. As disclipine for refusing to be in an arranged marriage with a guy she never spoke to before.

Fantastic. --______-

When the car came to a haul, EunAh stayed glued to her seat. Never in her life was she going to a barn. The 2 men rolled their eyes at her wimpiness. They grabbed her arms again, and shoved her out the car's door. EunAh yelled as she tried again to get out of their grips. But, they let go of her, EunAh landing flat on her bottom. They sped off again, not turning back.

EunAh stared angrily at the car that was now a speck. She stood up, and dusted the sand and dirt of her skirt. "These..." she trailed off as she looked around. Nothing. There was absolutely nothing. But, of course, of the plain green grass, and the small buildings that belonged to farmers. EunAh almost felt like crying. She really didn't want to be here, but she was left with no choice. She closed her eyes and started spinning.

"One............two..............three." she spoke quietly to herself, then immediately stopped spinning. She stayed still, her head between her hands. 

"I need to pick a new strategy." she muttered to herself, as she started walking to the direction she was put in when she stopped spinning.

If she was felt like crying then, she felt even worst now. She had to walk a mile in mud, sand, grass, manure, and dozens of plants. She felt herself get sweaty by the beaming sun. She groaned as she kept walking.  She didn't know what direction she was going but she knew her house, or her city, was no where near.

She was a bit angry, as she walked through the country side. Why aren't her parents worried and saving her now. She is now dangerously walking around a unknown place, Without anybody watching her. 

While she was carelessly walking, she felt tiny droplets of water land on her head. She looked up, the rain stopping on her cheeks, mouth, and nose. She hated rain, probably most than anything. She hated how it ruined every ones plans, and most of all it could ruin an outfit. 

While she plodded the muddy hill, she spotted a small house only a few feet away. She wanted to go, but didn't. After all, it was a stranger's house. What if it was a ? She felt the rain getting heavier and heavier at each second. She sighed as she thought she had no choice. There were no houses in sight. She was plain desperate. 

She ran to the house and knocked on it several time.

"......"

Everything was silent, well, except for the rain drops that fell on the streets and on the rooftop. While she waited, she noticed a mailbox in the front. Ignoring the weather, she walked closed to the rusty mailbox, the mud making squishy noises under her shoes.

It read, "Mr. and Mrs. Kim" and under neath, written in big red letters said,

"AND THE CHILDREN" 

EunAh soon begin to think if this was probably the Kim's that the man was talking about. She walked back to the porch, each steps making a creak. She knocked again. This time instead of silence, she heard the footsteps that came closer to the door. The wooden doorknob, that had small cracks and dents in it, turned slowly, and appeared a guy. 

His hair was a mess, and his white shirt was soaked. She soon found herself in a daze. His shirt was wet, and he was wearing white. And if he had a built body, aka 6 pack, then she could be sure she was in heaven.

He did a pack. He eyed her, for she didn't say a word yet.

"May I help you?" he asked as she shook herself. Waking up from her daze.

"I wa--" she was interrupted by a sudden yell.

"Jinki whose at the door?" the women said as she walked to the door. She looked like she was in her 30's, 40's probably. She took a glance at EunAh then spoke.

"Ah, I see. You must be the Song's girl. Right?" EunAh nodded. 'Did she say Jinki' she asked herself. She thought if this was the Jinki that the man spoke about.

"Well, you must be soaked. Come in." the woman said, as she grabbed EunAh's hand, and escorted her in to the living room. Jinki shut the door behind them. While EunAh walked she looked at her surroundings. She almost felt uncomfortable being here. The house looked old, dirty, broken. She couldn't believe anybody could stay a night there. But she knew she had to.

She looked on the walls, and found many picture frames. In many pictures, she found the guy she met earlier, along with 4 other guys, 2 of the which, looks were similar. 

Mrs. Kim took EunAh to the badly designed couch. She took a seat, as Mrs, Kim walked toward the kitchen. "Are you hungry,dear?" she asked.

EunAh shook her head. "No, it's alright." she muttered the last part. Mrs. Kim nodded , then went to the kitchen to check up on her husband. Who was outside fixing the roof of the barn.

"Mom, who was at the do-" EunAh saw, and heard, a male come down the stairs. He smiled as he noticed her. He walked over to her.

"If I'm not mistaken, you must be Song EunAh, right?" he said, romantically, as he swiftly took her hand, and kissed it softly. She rolled her eyes. It's not like she wasn't used to this. Every corner she went, guys were trying to get a single date with her. But she turned every one of them down.

She heard someone scoff from the stairs. "Kim Jonghyun, why must you always do that to girls?" she heard another guy ask. She felt if this house was infested with men. And if she wasn't mistaken from the pictures there were 3 more, including the father. The guy that scolded, she assumed was Jonghyun, came down the steps. His dark brown hair covering small portions of his dark brown eyes. His looks resembled to Jonghyun's a bit. 

But Jonghyun's hair was lighter brown, and shorter. His nostrils were tilted up a bit. Making him look similar to a Dino.

"Well, I'm sorry Key," Jonghyun spat sarcastically,"how many times does a girl, " he stopped and turned over to EunAh, "and may I say a lovely one at that," he winked at her, then turned back to Key," comes here. " Key and EunAh rolled their eyes in unison. Key came down, and sat down next to Jinki, who was too busy reading to notice the conversation. 

"Well, I think we should introduce each other correctly, before hitting on them" Key said as he turned to EunAh.

"Hello, My name is Kim Kibum, Key is what I usually go by. Sorry for my brother irritating  personalty." Key said as he shook her hand. Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"And I'm Kim Jonghyun. Hope you like your stay here, because," he sat on the sofa with her, about too close, "I know I will." he whispered. His humid breath lingering down her neck. He backed up, and EunAh just scoffed. 

"My name's EunAh. Song EunAh. I don't enjoy being here. I really don't want to be here. But as you can see I can't leave. So don't expect me to do anything alright." she said as she leaned back on the seat. Jonghyun blurted out a laugh, leaving EunAh with a confused expression.

"Key, I think I found someone more feistier than you." he said, still giggling. Key narrowed his eyes at his sibling, only making Jonghyun shut up and clear his throat.

"Jinki, would you mind if you showed EunAh to the guest room?" Mrs.Kim shouted from the kitchen. Jinki sighed, as he folded the page of the book, and put it down. 

He got up and headed to the stairs. "Come on." he said. He walked over to her and grabbed her soaked bags. She almost forgot she was holding on them. She got up, and followed him upstairs, of her new house.

 

 

 

 

Well, for the next 6 months.

 

 

----------------

Thank you all the subscribers. :DDDDD

I  don't like giving the link to the shop again, so go to the 1st episodes, and request. 

heeehheee, I put me in the story. (EunAh, like your Best Friend.)