gfhfhfghfg

Love Wants it's Way {Hiatus}

EunAh could've sworn she almost fainted when she saw the room. She felt as if her eyes were about to burn or ache at the sight of the bedroom she was going to sleep in. The walls had the most terrible pattern in the world, and when she needed to lay down for a bit, the bed was hard rock.

Well maybe I'm exaggerating when I say it was hard. But compared to the bed EunAh had at her own house, which was extra warm and cozy, so soft that you felt as if you fell right into the mattress, this bed felt like a dull bed. 

She got up from the bed and Jinki gave her bags to her, like almost thrown it at her. A slight, "Oof" escaped as the bags hit into her stomach, knocking the air out of her. She did a small groan then thrown her bags in the corner. She turned back to him, a deadly glare was a word to describe her face at the moment. He smirked lightly.

"Thanks, Jinki." she muttered. He sighed.

"The name's Onew. I changed it years ago." he said as if he was a slight annoyed by people calling him be his real name. 

"Alright, Onew." She said his name as if it had more syllables then it had. 

"Now leave! I need my beauty sleep before tomorrow morning." she spat. He looked at her, and raised an eyebrow. 

"Go on! Bye." she said again, rudely, as she shoved Onew to the door. Even though she made no clues that she was struggling,  she was. Sure he looked light on the outside, but you know what they say

Don't judge the book by it's cover.

When she finally got him out of the room, she slammed the door shut behind him.

 

Onew still was lost for words at her rudeness. I'm assuming she doesn't know how to act at my house. His lips turned upward to show a devious smirk. 'Don't worry,' he thought evily, 'I'll teach you.'

 

The next morning, EunAh heard a loud peircing ring. She tried everything to get rid of the sound. She took the pillow, which was the only soft thing about the bed, and shoved it agonist her ears. The noise was blurred, but was still terribly loud. She groaned loudly and got up, her eyes squinting. Her hair was messed up and she noticed she was sleeping lopsided. 

EunAh got up from her bed and trudged to the bathroom. She noticed no one was upstairs. All the doors were opened, but not  a single person to be found. She walked to the bathroom, shampoo/towel/body soap/ and tooth brush in hand. She walked on the upstairs floor. She was so sleepy, she couldn't even open an eyelid. She soon felt her body collided with another, making her wide awake.

"Omo, are you alright, noona?" she heard a high, yet a male voice say. She stared at the figure in front of her. The male defiantly looked younger than her, and his brown hair that was cut as if it was a mushroom. She nodded her head.

"I'm Taemin, nice to meet you." he smiled as he bowed formerly. "All of the hyungs are outside starting the day. After you've finished washing up, you could go downstairs and help us." he smiled once more, as she nodded with a 'sure'. He waved a slight goodbye, then headed downstairs. 

After she finished taking a shower, she regretted even bringing clothes. The clothing was from the shopping day yesterday. She bought clothes that could've lasted a year. She was quick, fashionable, and smart when it came to shopping. 

But, if she would've known where she was going to go, she would've been prepared. The clothes that were in these bags at the moment, could never be worn in the country. The were clean clothes, that were meant for a wedding, a golf tournament, or a birthday party, a tea party probably.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

HOLY---

I forgot I wrote this chapter, and im too lazy to complete it. /sobeu

I was bored today, and started to review this story. My writing. DDDDDDDDDDD;