Seven

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry fot the late updates! I was busy managing my graduation and my convocation. Finally I had graduated from college! Just want you to know that I was a Physiotheray student so can you wish me luck after this? I don't know if I would be taken by any physio center. Just wish me luck and my parents were asking me if I want to continuing my study to degree  but ah..molla..because it's such a break mental course!!!!!!

Okay I talk too much. Sorry, now please enjoy..and sorry for my grammars. And one more I just wanna sharing about something what had my lecturer said. He said. "If you want to speak english, just speak. Don't mind about the grammars. That is the way your confident came and make people like your confident.  Even the white people grammars also not that good. Just look at the foreigner that came to our country, they also trying to speak our languages even broken languages. Because they know they're not leave in their country. So they need to learn and understand our languages to communicate with us. If they can, why we can't?" he just giving is this adviced in case if we want to studying abroad. Kekeke! Emm, sorry again! I talk too  much today.

 

“Can you dance with me?” 

“No, please dance with me.”

“Be my partner tonight, please.”

Seohyun feels uncomfortable when suddenly three guys asking her to ber her partner at the same time. She do not know if she has to accept one of them to be her partner since she had promised to Luhan that she would be his partner tonight. Seohyun rubbing her napes.

“I’m..I..”

“Sorry guys, I’m her dates this night.” Cuts Luhan thus grabbing her waist and move it close to his body. Seohyun who was surprised by his sudden presence began to feel uneasy when she felt his  strong grips hugging her waist. Why suddenly he doing like that? Hugging her waist like she is someone to him. Luhan give a smirks to the three guys infront of them. They was looking at each other before take a decision to give up on her. Well, no one dare to touch Luhan things since he was a kingka in the college including Seohyun. The three shows their dissapointed expression and slowly withdraw them self leaving Seohyun and Luhan alone.

Seohyun releases a relieved sigh before turns her head to Luhan that was still hugs her waist. Luhan look at her.

“Now, shall we?” said Luhan. Seohyun frowns her face since she don’t understand what does he means.

“What?” asks Seohyun. Luhan turns his head to the crowd that was dancing with their own partner at infront of the stage. Seohyun look at it too before she bolts her eyes.

“Dancing?”asks Seohyun to Luhan and he nods.

“But I don’t know how to dance?” said Seohyun. She really can’t dance. Singing is only her ability but dancing..she didn’t learned about it yet.

“No worries. I’ll teach you.” Said Luhan and pull Seohyun hand with him to the crowds. Seohyun was shocked but she can’t do anything because his grips was too strong.

They was now in the center of the crowds but Seohyun don’t know what to do. She feels awkward. Luhan who was watching her nervous expression chukled a bit before slowly took her right hands and place it on his shoulder and the other other he hold it before slip his left hand on her waist. Seohyun who was suprised by his action suddenly become blushing since this is was her first time being this closed to guys and hold her hands. Luhan can feels a cold of her hand on his grips. He smiling. ‘Nervous? Got you nerd. I will make you more nervous than this.’ Smirked Luhan before pulled her body close to him and he could feels her curvesness collides on his chest.

Seohyun was shocked once again. Her heart rates was increase beyond the limits. Why she felts like this? And why Luhan acting like this? Is he trying to seduce her?

Luhan smirks as he can feels her heart beating faster. Then slowly swaying his body to the beat of the song that being played. Automatically, Seohyun was does not know to dance slowly moves her body on the way Luhan swayed.

Luhan looks down to see her face. He don’t know why but he feels serene when he looks at her. the feeling that difficult to be expressed. He looks at her big sparkling eyes that before this was covered by a thick big glassed, her fine pointy nose that he didn’t noticed before this and her pinky small lips that he want to know how did the tastes like.

Without he realized, he was forgot about the people around them, he forgot about his friends who was watching them now and he forgot that the girl in front of him right now who was victims of their bets. But what he feels now is the feeling that he never felt before when he hold her hands, hugging her waist, smell her fragrance hair, and feel her thumping heart. It's a very unique feeling that makes him engrossed. Then suddenly the music stop playing and that  time he realized that he shouldn’t let the feeling growed in his self. He quickly reminds his self about the bets. ‘This is my game, and I should not lose. Wake up Luhan!’

Seohyun who was nervous feels relived when the music stop playing thus stoping their dance. She couldn’t take this anymore. She think her heart would explode anytimes is they still dancing like this. ‘I shouldn’t feel like this. I can’t. You can’t Seohyun ah..’

Then after Luhan realeased her body they feels awkward towards each other. ‘Arghh! Luhan thinks about the bets! The bet!’ scream Luhan inside.

“Emm..excuse me.” Said Seohyun want to leave him. Luhan quickly look at her.

“Whe..where you going?” asks Luhan. Seohyun turns her head back to him.

“I’m thirsty..”says Seohyun and leave him. Luhan was fighting inside him and then he made decision to go back to his friends. Luhan walk to them with a weaks step. The Exo saw him and this give a wide smiled to him and high five him.

“Woooo...” shouted all of them.

“You’re damn good Luhan!” says Xiumin. Luhan just give a slight smiled before took a seats beside him. The boys was so noisy. Asking him this and that but he just remained silent. It’s not like he won’t answer it but something was disturbing him inside. He just keep replaying the moment when he and Seohyun was dancing together.

“Yah hyung! Why so quiet?” asks Sehun when he realized that Luhan doesn’t talk much after met Seohyun. The nerd girl that turns a princess tonight.  Luhan just give a shooks.

“Luhan! Don’t tell me you’re...” suddenly Chen interrupt and make a curious expression thus make all the boys gasped when they had understand what chen trying to say. All of them look at Luhan with a suprised look. Luhan frowns. Then finally he understands.

“Wh..what? No!” Luhan yells and make the boys realease a relieved sighs.

“Are you guys crazy? She’s not my tastes even she had turns into angel or princess, goddess..she still not my types..”said Luhan and all of them make a ‘O’ mouth shapes.

“But Luhan, if she’s not your types even she had turns i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter