Two

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2! There's no their moments yet but it a story about their family background..

“Hmm..mmm”Seohyun was humming the lyrics that she write on the paper. She’s trying to thought about something that would match perfectly in this song. Sometimes she scratch her hair, frown and sometimes looking at the ceiling.

“Haish..ottokeh? I want to write something about love but seems like I don’t know yet what is that. I never exprience it. How can I write about it? ahh..”  Seohyun mumbling to herself while put her hand on her chin and her other hand was holding a pencil.

Tok tok! Seohyun was startled abit when someone knocking on her door. Then slowly the door was open from the outside. Seohyun looking at the person that walk in into her room.

“Oh, omma..”Seohyun smiles. Mrs Seo walk in with a cup of tea and a piece of cake to be serve to her daughter that was busy with her works. She smile.

“You work so hard my daughter..let rest first. Here, eat this cake that I made.”said Mrs Seo and put the tray on the table. After that, she sits next to Seohyun and looking at the paper.

“Omma..I still can’t write any of the lyrics. I can’t think.”pout Seohyun and Mrs Seo smile.

“Aigoo..what is so hard for you dear. Isn’t my daughter is good at writing?”ask Mrs Seo while her daughter hair.

“Omma..but this is different. I have to write something about love that I don’t know about it yet. I never gone a date before and never fell inlove yet. How could I write about it?”said Seohyun and eat the cake a bit. Mrs Seo smile widely.

“And the answer is. You should start fall in love and try to learn about it. You already 21 years old Seohyun ah and a lot of girl that in your age have already have a boyfriend. Even your sister that only 17 have.”

“But omma..my hearts still feel nothing about it even I saw a lot of handsome guy in my college but still I feel nothing. Moreover, I’m not pretty. It’s immposible for a guy falling for me.”said Seohyun.

“Eyy..don’t say like that. Who’s know there’s someone love you not because your not pretty but because your pretty heart. And who say my daughter is ugly? My daughter is the most beautiful, pretty, cute girl in the world.”said Mrs Seo and hug Seohyun shoulder.

“Yeah..just in your world omma. Not everyone world.”said Seohyun and make Mrs Seo laugh. She kiss her daughter forehead.

“No, you are the most beautiful daughter that I ever have..”said Mrs Seo.

“But omma..you still have another daughter, Sulli. Not only me..”said Seohyun and looking at her omma.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. Shh..don’t tell her ok.”

“I heard it..”suddenly Sulli get into the room. They both looking at Sulli then looking at each other.

“Opps!”said them both.

“Omma. I’m your pretty daughter too. How dare you forget about me.” Pout Sulli and pretend angry. Seohyun and her laugh.

“Come here Sulli ah..”said Mrs Seo and slowly Sulli walk to them. Then, Mrs Seo hug her two daughter in her embrace.

“My daughter is the most precious an beautiful things that I ever had. How could I forget one of you? After your appa gone. Two of you become my most important life. If you hurt, omma hurt too. If you two happy, omma is the most happiest person in the world. I promise your appa to take care of you. He said don’t let anyone hurt our daughter. Don’t let any tears falling from our daughter eyes because of someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter