Twenty

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks Luhan came to the kindergarten for the so what contribution he said. Seohyun don’t understand why he has to come? Why can he just let his worker come here and do their job. And it’s not like he came here once a week, but almost everyday!  Seohyun feels annoyed sometime. But what make her feel more annoyed is, he won’t back home after their job already done here.  She doesn’t know if his existence is important here. What she saw is, he just wanders around, sitting like a boss and doing nothing. Seohyun feels uncomfortable, especially when he stares at her while she were teaching or doing her works. 

“Mr Luhan, if you have nothing to do. Can you please go back to where you belong to?” Asked Seohyun who was clearing the mess room made by the kids. The class is already finished and some of the kids already back home while Joonho was playing with his friends at outside.

Luhan who was staring at her since a long ago were startled. He crossed his legs and claps his hands. She is just too beautiful. Her long silky hair is so damn gorgeous. Thought Luhan.

“Where should I belong to?” Asked Luhan innocence. Seohyun stop her works and stare at him with disbelief. ‘This guy..’ Seohyun scoffed.

“I don’t know where you belong to but the class is already ended and I want to clear this place quick so I can go home.” Luhan smiled.

“I don’t have a problem with that. Just keep doing your work then. I won’t disturb you.” Once again Seohyun staring at him with anger on her face. ‘Seriously, this guy! Huh!’ She shooks her head and  continue doing her works without minding him.

Luhan grinned. He has a lot of fun teasing her. Those chubby red cheeks and the pout are so cute. It’s become one of his favorite features of her. Then he looking at her again, he takes this opportunity to staring at her for all day long. He doesn’t know how many times he keeps staring at her. He knows Seohyun is aware of his gazed and know she feels uncomfortable. Call him selfish, but he doesn’t care. Luhan smirked suddenly.

Then when he saw Seohyun already took her bags and Joonho bag with her, Luhan frowned and quickly get up from the chair.

“Wait! Where are you going?” Asked Luhan. Seohyun sighed.

“Can you see we want to go home?” Said Seohyun annoyed.

“Why?” Asked Luhan again. Seohyun bites her lips and took a deep breath. She’s angry right now.

“Mr Kim Luhan! As I said the classed is already ended and I want to go home! For god sake why don’t you understand me?” Seohyun let it out her anger.  ‘Relax Seo Joohyun..relax. Breath in.. breath out..’

Then Luhan smiled and making Seohyun give a ‘WTF’ face. Luhan just wants to to see her cute anger. ‘This guy is really getting on my nerve!’

“Whatever! I’m going back. You better get out Mr Luhan or you want me to lock you here?” Said Seohyun and ready to walk out.

“Joonho yah..” She called her son’s when she outside of the kindergarten, but when she turns around to lock the door suddenly her nose was bump into someone chin and when she looks up it was him. Luhan! Their face was so close and then she pushed him harshly. Luhan was falling on the floor.

“Ah!” scream Luhan. He was in pain. His was hurt. Seohyun was shocked and just looking at him who was rubbing his . ‘Serve you right. Who ask you to scare me like that.’ Thought Seohyun.

“Yah! Don’t just watch. Can you help me up?” said Luhan, who still on the floor frowning. Seohyun gave the don’t care look.

“Why should I? It’s your fault anyway..” Said Seohyun and crossed her arms. Luhan looks at her with awful.

“Get up quickly! I want to close the door.”

“I can’t get up. My hurt, you know. Can you just help me instead of just look? I’m not kidding okay.” said Luhan with a piteous look. Seohyun silent for a second. She looks at him who was struggling to get up. ‘I think he’s not kidding.’ Seohyun sighed and help him up by holding his arm.

In a second suddenly her cheeks were being touched by something smooth and warm. She was shocked and frozen. She looks at him and what she saw is a grinned from him and in a second, he gets up like nothing happened. Seohyun was still frozen in her position. What is just happened? He kisses her on the cheek. Suddenly Seohyun become angry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter