Chapter 4: But.. BUT!

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Seo hee's POV.

 

I sighed. There's no Kevin Today. He said that he'll be back any time sooner but NO! I sighed again. Then I heard some students walking in the hallway. I went down and opened the door.

 

"Hey! We'll have music class together right?" says a man as he swung his arms around the tall guys shoulder. 

"HAHA! More like History Class" I heard him said in a low deep voice. I can only see their backs but something is telling me that this guy is familiar.

 

I followed them and they went inside the classroom and so did I. I can't see the tall guy's face since he quickly put his head down and it looks like he was sleeping. 

 

"He's sleeping again?" I heard one of the boys said at the back. 

"What do you expect to someone who's always at the hospital taking care of a girl who won't wake up. If I were him, I would have given up a long time ago." I looked at the guys at the back but at the same time, I heard a loud bang on the table. It was that guy. He stood up and took the guy, who kept on talking about him, by the collar and glared at him.

 

"If you can't stop your mouth from saying stupid things, I will shut it by myself" he said and the guy kept quiet. Serves him right. The tall scary guy went back to his table and went back to sleep. 

 

I swear I've seen him before. Everything about him is very familiar but I can't seem to figure out. Hmmm.. why not use--?

"Don't even think about it, Seo hee. The answer's NO!" I heard some said near me. "Sunbae.." I said looking at him.

"no" he said again. "Just this once?" I asked him and did an aegyo but still the answer's no. I pouted and rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever! Okay Fine!" I said and went out of the room and I heard him snap. Oh no, not again! Then we suddenly are in the white room. That's what I call it since it is always white. Am I the only want who wanted colors here! He hissed. Of course he knows what I am saying in my thoughts.

 

"Okay stop complaining. I just wanted you to go here since I'm warning you about the rules." He said to me.

"About the 'Don't intefere with the humans' thing? I AM NOT!" I said. "But doesn't that include Kevin?" He asked me.

"Ahh~ K.Will-sunbaenim!!!!!!" I pouted and did an aegyo again. "He's the only person who can see me voluntarily! That doesn't count!!!" I complained at him. He closed his eyes and nodded. "Fine. As long as you still follow the rules."

But Sunbae-nim's confusing me? He should have say what is the real reason here. I know Kevin is not the only reason. He's just a human that I know. tss. what a bother!

"Okay. Stop it, Seo hee! Stop with your complaining already. So annoying!" Kwill sunbae-nim said. "Okay, The real reason you ask? It's because of that guy! Kevin is acceptable! But just not that Chinese looking guy!" He said to me.

"Eish~ Kwill-sunbaenim! Why are you say so racist?" he didn't say anything but he just cleared his throat. Kevin is okay but not him. Definitely not that tall guy. 

 

"That's all. You can go now." He said and snapped his fingers. I was on the hard dirty ground again. GREAT~ "Thank you sunbaenim for the soft landing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the sky.

"Seo hee?" I heard someone called for me. I turned around and saw Kevin. "Seo hee!!!!" Then he went to me.

"Hey you don't need to shout. I heard you the first time." I said covering my ears.

**************************************************************************************************

Tall guy's POV (A/N: We'll just call him that for now. okay? I still don't want to reveal her keke~)

"Seo hee!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone say. I quickly turned around and it just disappointed me. It's just a boy. I thought Seo hee is really there but who am I kidding right? But why would someone say her name. I smiled to myself. I just missed her so much. I looked at the guy who yelled her name. He was talking to someone near the tree. He is crazy!? He isn't talking to anyone in there! Someone crossed and blocked my view.

 

My eyes widened I can see her! I saw Seo hee!! She's with him! She was laughing, but how come? She's at the hospital right now. She's...

 

"Hyung!" Someone called me.

"oh, hey." I looked at him and smiled "Let's go?" He offered. I glanced back at them and saw no one . Even that guy. Where are they? I swear I saw Seo hee!!!

========================================================================================================

FINALLY! I updated it HAHA :)

I miss you guys!!! :)

comment if you want. mwaaaaaaaaah

now is not the time to reveal him, arasso? kekeke!