Chapter 3: Where Is She?

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Third Person's POV

 

"Hyung! where are you going?" Dongho asked the rushing Kevin. He was in a hurry. He really wanted to see Seo Hee. He can't sleep a wink yesterday. He still couldn't understand what is happening to him, but he won't say anything to the others or they might say some inappropriate words. 

"Somewhere." Kevin said to him as he put his shoes on.

"Again!? Can I come?" Dongho asked and pouted in front of Kevin. 

"You don't have to use your aegyo to me, Dongho. My aegyo is waaaaaaaaaaaay more cuter than you." Kevin said conceitedly. (A/N: I won't disagree with that Kevin!!! XD Mian to all of you who think Dongho is much better. xD) "Of course you can come. I'll introduce you to her." Kevin said while walking towards the music room.

"Who's her?" Dongho asked his hyung as he opened her door for him.

"It's the girl I met yesterday. She's very pretty." Kevin said out of the blue that his dongsaeng was surprised.

"Huh? he never say a girl 'pretty' before. What is happening to hyung?" Dongho asked himself.

Kevin went inside the music room smiling widely like a crazy person but he was disappointed to see no one in there. "Where is she hyung? Are you just kidding around?" Dongho said as he looked for the girl and moved his head from left to right.

"She was here before." Kevin said. Then he suddenly heard a ring from Dongho's phone.

"oh! it's Soohyun-hyungnim. Gotta take it" he said and went outside. I was left alone and I sat in the piano seat again.

 

LOL! Play this!! Seo In Guk - Calling You

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx0nuGMCMy4

 

"Are you going to play again, Kevin?" Kevin a very familiar voice that he was longing for to hear. He saw Seohee from far standing and smiling at him.

"Where were you?" Kevin said as he ran towards her.

"Why'd you ask? Did you miss me?" Seohee said teasing him.

"Yes!" Kevin said surprisingly. He too was surprise to what he said. "I'm sorry." he said to her shyly while rubbing the back of his neck. Seohee shook her head. "Ani, It's okay. I miss you too you know." She said to him while he smiled. He smiled as well. Her smile. Kevin felt his heart is beating so darn fast. "What is happening to me?" he asked himself. 

"HYUNG!" Kevin heard a voice from the door. "We have to go. NOW! Hurry up! Manager-hyung was looking for us. He said that we have to  practice they say we have a performance here in the school." Kevin nodded and looked at Seohee. "I gotta go okay? See you tomorrow okay? Promise me." She just nodded and ran towards the door. 

"Who are you talking to?" Dongho asked his hyung looking so confused. 

"My friend, Seo hee." 

"Okay.." Dongho said awkwardly to his hyung as they went to the practice room.

 

=============================================================================

 

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!!! I have like 4 Subscribers now!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!! 
To all of my readers. Please do comment to me!!! ^_____________^
It makes me sooooooooooo happy. Just not the hurtful ones. Ssiroyeo ;)
In any case, I'm still happy to all of you people who subscribe to my story! IT MEANT A LOT!