Chapter 5: I'm Confused!!

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Kevin's POV

 

ASSA!! I found Seo hee again. I was so tired but when I saw her. It feels like all of my tiredness went away. I was walking with her on the school's forest.

 

"Can I ask something?" I asked her politely and she nodded.

 

"Why are you shouting at the sky?" 

 

"Oh, You heard me? It's because of my annoying sunbae-nim. He's always against me, as if I am his enemy or what so ever. Then he just restricted me into dis----AHHHH!!!!" I was surprised to see her fell down. She tripped on...WHAT? The ground is flat and no rocks or roots to make you tripp but why did she tripped? 

 

"Sunbae~" I heard her say in gritted teeth. "Are you okay? Do you need some help?" I went to her but she stopped me.

 

"NO! I'm okay!" She shouted. I was taken a back. I felt scared with her voice sounding so eerie and all. "I'm sorry. " She said gently and stood up. Brushing the dirt on her skirt. "Did I scare you?" She asked. I shook my head. "No, Not at all."

 

*****************************************

We went towards the bridge and sat on the edge. She was sitting up straight and not holding on to the rails. I kept on looking at her as she felt the sun on her face. "The sun is so warm" She said smiling, her eyes closed. I was looking at her.

 

*lub*dub*lub*dub*

 

DAMN! my heart is like that again! Stop beating so fast you stupid heart! 

-_______-

 

She was so beautiful to look at. Her porcelain face that's glistening as the sun rays kept on coming on her face. Then I saw her flinched. Her eyes were shutting tightly. Her eyebrows were crossing. It looks like she was feeling pain. As if there is something that is bothering her. 

"Are you okay?" I asked feeling concerned.

 

"Mm." She nodded but still her eyes are closed. and then she looked away. I can see her wipe her eyes. She was crying!? But why!?

 

I tried touching her shoulder but she looked at me quickly. She smiled and then say. "Can you sing a song for me? I always hear you play the piano and hum to yourself but you weren't singing. Please? Can you sing a song for me?" She requested me. I nodded and started singing.

 

(A/N: My Reason!!!!! )

 

I saw her closed her eyes and lifted her head up. I was looking at her as I am singing.

 

 

I fell for you the moment I first saw you
You were so beautiful
I fell so deeply for you
 
I felt it for the first time
The thing called love, and my heart racing
I can’t help my heart feeling this way
 
 
I saw her smile but her eyes are still closed. It's true. The first time I saw her I immediately fell for her. Even though she was weird back then. I smiled and continued singing.
 
 
I will go closer to you, just stay as you are
I will hold you tight so you can feel me more
 
Only one to protect you
Only one person to value you
The person who will love you is me
 
Only you are the one who makes me exist
Only you have stolen all of my heart
My All, You are the reason for me baby yeah
 

I will always be there for you Seo Hee. I don't really know what happened to me that I fell for you. But falling in love with you is the best thing that have happened to me after i became a singer. 

 

 

If something happens to you
Will you tell me? Will you lean on me?
 
Only one to make you smile
Only you to make you happy
The person who will only look at you is me
 
Promise you forever
I love you, who has taken all of me
My love, You are the reason for me baby yeah
 
Only you are my reason
 
 
It's true Seo Hee. You are my reason. You are the reason why I am like this. "I am so happy that I met you." I said seriously. "I like you, Nam Seo Hee" I saw her flung her eyes out and looked at me in shock. She gasped looking all confused and frustrated.
 
 
"H..How? Why? W-why are you saying this?" She said stuttering. Her face suddenly changed. She stood up.
 
 
 I can saw her shaking. "OW!" she said holding her chest.
 
What is happening to her?
 
"Seo Hee, are you okay?" I asked her.
 
"Please don't touch me." She said sounding scared.
 
WHAT IS HAPPENING!?
 
 
 
"I..I need to go." She said and ran quickly away from me. THIS IS CONFUSING ME!!!
 
DID I JUST GET DUMPED!?
 
I'm confused!!!!!! (A/N: So am I Kevin. kekekeke~)