The HECK

Secretly In Love

Mi Young's POV

I woke up and for the first time, jonghyun wasn't in the room anymore. I wonder where that creepy man gone.

I entered the comfort room. I was yawning. I felt cold and sleepy. But I had to go to school, right?

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I went out of the bathroom, I saw the clock, it was 4am. The hell man, who wakes up 4am in the morning?

But I looked through the window, there was sun. I mean, it's bright. I checked my cellphone's time instead. Damn, it's 9am. And I'm late. Oh no, Jjong just turned off the alarm clock. He's so dead.

{in the classroom}

I kicked Jonghyun's leg.

"Ouch!" he closed his eyes with his reaction.

"Why'd you change the clock time, huh?!" I got mad at him.

"I---"

"You have no idea how much I hate being late!!!"

"I-I-I"

"Don't you lie to me, you dino-head." I shouted at him.

He covered my mouth. "I have no idea what you're talking about. And I think the clock's battery ran out, alright? I didn't wake you up since you're enjoying your sleep." he smiled.

Oh.. "Oh..." I nodded.

"As a punishment for shouting at me, you'll have to be my slave for one day." he smiled.

"No way." I looked away.

"You just shouted crazily in front of me and didn't even say sorry." he laughed.

"Sorry." I looked down.

"Too late, missy."

Grrr, "Well...bye!" I tried running away.

He pulled my hair.

"Ouch."

"You're not going anywhere."

That little, evil, SHORT, spoiled brat is dead!!!

{Dissmisall, free time, YES!}

I was hanging out with Hana.

"Hey, wanna go to that new cupcake store? I heard they sell really sweet cupcakes." she cheerfully said.

Wow. Sweet. "Yeah, sure. I love cupcakes!" I honestly shouted.

"She can't have cupcakes." we both heard someone say. We turned our heads and.. Jonghyun. Hmph. "She'll be hanging out with me." Jonghyun said and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. Hana's jaw is starting to drop.

"O-Oh... It's okay. Maybe next time, Mi Young." she told me.

NO!!!!

She's gone. I turned my head to Jonghyun.

"What do you want?" I asked him with my hand on my waist.

"Mi Young," he held my chin, "I think you know what I want."

I can read his mind. I freakin' know what he wants.

I pushed his chest. "Let go of me you phsyco!"

"Yah! Let her go!" we both heard someone say. And it was Key.

"Hi Mi Young!" he smiled at me. Oh my gosh...

"What now, Key?! You're ruining my special moments here." Jonghyun got mad.

"Like what? Mi Young? I thought you got Se Kyung." he said and pulled me away from him.

"Go with me." Key whispered to my ears.

 

After a few minutes, Key and I just keep walking and walking.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

"Secret." he teased.

Hmmm. I like Key.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I was in the dorm with Se Kyung. We were just hanging around..

"Jjong ah, why are you so worried?" she asked.

I didn't notice I was giving such an expression already. "Nothing dear." I said.

She was just sitting at my lap and kissing my cheeks for the straight 20 minutes. Gah. Why...

I just can't stop thinking about Mi Young, you know. There's something in me that makes me want to get her. But she ain't pretty. I don't know why.

 

Few hours later, Se Kyung finally left my room. I checked the clock, it's already 8:30 PM. Where did she go? Maybe she's in the room with Key and.. Oh my gash!! My KEY!!!

I ran to Key's dorm and no one was inside. How am I suppose to know if there was really no one inside?! Grrr. I was kicking the door so hard and damn, it won't open.

"Mr. Kim Jonghyun, in my office, NOW!!" I turned my head and . The principal.

"It's not what you think..." I said.

And he left. That means I really have to go to his office or else. Or else what? Kicked out.. of course, their best threats in school. Gah!!!

Where the hell did Mi Young go....

Mi Young's POV

I was with Key and Hana. We were at the new cupcake store. We ate like 20 cupcakes. I am so full.

Hana left and went back to her dorm immediately. While me and Key still hang out for more.

We were walking in the park.

"So, how did your life go with Jonghyun?" he asked me.

"Well, it was okay and sort of crazy." I said.

"Did he hit you or something? Or he paid you to not tell anyone about what he's doing to you?"

"Hahaha, of course not. Well, I think he needs to be mature."

"Yeah, I agree with you too. Anyways, I remembered that you kissed me before."

"Haha, okay..."

"I liked it."

I pushed his arm, "Stop teasing me." I laughed.

He carried me in a bridal way.

"Hey, put me down now."

"Nope missy. You have to be my girlfriend so that I'll put you down."

 

Jonghyun's POV

Great. I'm in the office.

The lady, wow. She's one tough supervisor.

"Listen, Jonghyun. You'll have to pay $100 for the door since it cracked." she said.

Really, it did? "But I don't have money."

"Well, if you don't, listen up. I am Mi Young's Aunt." she said.

"Okay..." what she said was so random.

"She doesn't have any idea that I'm her aunt but I want you to do one thing."

"What?"

"Please her to be Key's girlfriend. I want everything to be fine for her. Key is my adopted child."

"Whoah, so you're..?"

"Yes." she nodded.

Did I get in the office just to make Key love Mi Young. What the heck. They already love each other, big deal.

 


I guess this update was boring. I am in writer's block. :( agh... :(

 

See my new poster??!! It's from 20thcenturyromeos poster shop!!! they made my poster look so awesome!! So if you're looking for a poster shop, request from them!! they are cool at making banners!! :)