SHE IS EVIL

Secretly In Love

Jonghyun's POV

Wait... so she's Mi Young's aunt and Key is her adopted child. So Mi Young and Key ain't related at all. Good. But why would she want that?

 

Finally, Mi Young is back. She opened the door and I just pulled her.

"Damn, what took you so long?!" I screamed at her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Are you crazy?! Hanging with Key til' 11 PM?! Are you insane?"

"Jealous?" she teased.

"Damn. I have a girlfriend."

"I know. I was kidding, okay." she rolled her eyes. What is wrong with this woman?!

She was just in the C.R and showering.

 

After that, I had a talk with her. She was about to lay down but I stopped her.

"Mi Young, what did you and Key do?" I asked.

"We were just hanging out..."

"Where?"

"Secret. Why do you need to know?!" she got a little mad.

"Why? Key is my friend, I have the right to know!"

"Oh, I am done talking with you. Can't you just mind your own business since I don't mind you and Se Kyung."

She slept now. Ugh.

 

I hate it. Whenever Key is with her, I feel something bad in my heart. It's not jealousy, I am sure of that. It's that... ugh.

 

The next morning, I was at school and saw Se Kyung having a girl-fight with Mi Young. Oh my gosh.

"You flirt!!! Back off!!!" Se Kyung shouted at Mi Young and yanked her hair. My gosh!!!

I pulled Mi Young away from Se Kyung. "Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?" I told her.

"Mi Young started it. I know the both of you are in a secret relationship!! I know she wanted to be with you in your dorm!" she shouted at me.

"Damn it, Se Kyung. Stop acting like you're jealous or what! Anyways... a lot of boys are flirting with you. Sometimes I see you cuddling with them I didn't even mind it!" I said.

It's true. Sometimes, she would be cuddling with another guy. And I hated it. And I loved her. And hated her.

"That's it. I'm done with you, Se Kyung!"

I brought Mi Young to the dorm.

She was just crying in front of me.

I handed her a tissue. "Don't mind her." I said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get in the way or what..." she cried.

"No.. I hate her too."

I gave Mi Young a gentle hug because of course, I wanna be there as a shoulder for her.

 

Mi Young's POV

Damn that Se Kyung. She ed me out.

 

Se Kyung's POV

I had to admit, maybe I am really cheating on Jonghyun but of all the guys, I love him. And sometimes, I feel like Jonghyun likes her. Damn. I know those two are in a secret relationship!! I know.

 

I'll have to get Jonghyun back.


I know the update was boring sorry. I was in a rush because someone's forcing me to get out of the computer. :(

 

comment and subscribe please!! :)