That Smooch

Secretly In Love

JONGHYUN'S POV

Hmmm, I need Se Kyung to get out of my room.

"Umm, Se Kyung." I said.

"Oh hey."

"Hmmm, can you put back your stuff to your room. Key didn't want her in his room." I lied.

"N-n-no--" Mi Young tried speaking, nuh-uh. I gripped my hand on her hand to shut up.

"Oh, it's okay. I'll put it all back." she said.

{After 10 minutes, Se Kyung is gone}

"That was mean." Mi Young told me.

"You're suppose to thank me for bringing you back here." I told her.

"Why would I wanna be here? I will just be bullied here again and again." she said.

Hehe. This means I get to bully her. She thinks she can get away from everything, doesn't she...

MI YOUNG'S POV

That's so weird of Jonghyun. Damn that bastard. I hate him. Grrr.

I feel so sorry for Se Kyung.

{Next day}

Another day of school and bullying. Muhahaha. I prepared a prank for Jonghyun today. And it's called "Making Fake Love With Dino." Hehehe. But wait. Oh no. If I did that to him, Se Kyung might beat me up. I ain't scared of Se Kyung, okay? Hmph. Pffft. She's weak.

Phew, after few minutes, I found out that Se Kyung was absent. She was sick.

I saw Jonghyun eating lunch with Key.

I sat beside Jonghyun.

"What do you want?" he asked rudely.

I smiled at him and gave him a sweet, long kiss. He didn't even go away from the kiss.

After we kissed, he was just looking at me having his jaw dropped. The school was shock to see us.

Jonghyun's POV

Whoah.

She kissed me hard. Wow.. I think she's hot.

Seriously.. but she still looks ugly.

Well, maybe I can start hitting on her, can't I?

{Back to dorm}

Heehee. I saw Mi Young studying. Well well well, I can bang her right away.

I was behind her. She was still reading the book and didn't notice me. I really wasn't gonna bang her right away... We need to be friends first so that she'll give in.

I pulled the chair and she screamed. She got shock. She stood up with an angry face and pushed me. Too bad, I held on her arms so when I fell, she fell down with me. She was at my top. Oh what the heck...

Her eyes... omigosh.. they're beautiful... why?! Why do I think Mi Young is pretty?! What the hell. I hate her beauty. I hate the way she turns me on.

I think I have a crush on her, just for now. It's just a crush, big deal...

She was still on my top, why won't she get out of my top!?! Grrr. Maybe... she also likes me. Hahaha.

"Sorry." she stood up. Her cheeks were blushing. She went to the comfort room. What the heck. I thought she was reading.

I stood up and felt something weird about that girl.

Mi Young's POV

What just happend?! I thought he was hot when I felt his body...

Oh ftw. I hate his body. Grrr. I will never fall to a dino-head.

Jonghyun's POV

{12 AM}

I was in my bed, still can't sleep. Grrr, Mi Young is already sleeping.

While I can't stop thinking about her. Why...

Was it because of her kiss.. that long smooch?

I think..

No...

I need to sleep.

I will tell you something tomorrow.

Right now, I gotta sleep.

Bye.

 


Help me get more readers!! Please!! :) And dont forget to check out my other fics too ;) :P I love you all!! :D