Fated together

The Bittersweet of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji felt better as days passed. He was in his room, laying on his comfy bed with an empty mind. The tick-tock sounds from the clocks could be heard. Chunji got up and leaned his back on the soft pillow. The box met his sight. He took the box and eyeing the entire content of the box. The camera caught his attention again. He felt something about the camera. He forced himself to remember it but his attempt failed. He decided to send the camera for repair the next day.

 

 

Eunji went through her days as usual. Workplace and L.joe's house was the only place that she went each day. Her tummy wasn't obvious since she was a girl with small body. L.Joe was in good mood lately and treated her nicely. Sometimes Minha would come over to visit her. Minha told her that Changjo was no longer in Korea. His parent sent him to US to further his study there. His dad demanded him to manage Choi's company when he graduated. Eunji wished the best for him. He was a proctective and good dongsaeng Eunji ever met.

 

 

A box was in his mail box. He took it before tearing the wrapper apart. It was the camera that he sent to be fixed. He praised the shop for the high quality services. He entered his house and the camera. He viewed all the picture taken. There was one girl who kept covering her face when the camera snapped her face. His mind bothered by curiousity. He wondered who was that girl. Then, an image of him with L.Joe , that girl and a teacher appeared on the screen of the camera. The girl still covered her face with palm. He read the name of the school at the background of the image. TOP high school. He planned to go there.

 

 

 

Eunji fainted at work. The owner of the restaurant sent her to the hospital. The news of her pregnancy spreaded wildly. All the elder critized her for being pregnant at young age. One day when she was walking on the neighbourhood, a group of old lady called her. " Young lady, how long have you been pregnant? " Asked one of the old ladies. Eunji tried to be as polite as she could. " Almost 5 month " she answered with a sof breathe. Other kept whispering to each other. The old lady who aked her just now throwed another question at her. " Where is your husband? " She sarcastically asked with a disgusted look on her wrinkled face. " I- " Eunji couldn't answer the question. She didn't have any. What could she say? She remained silent. " What happen to our new generation? Pregnant without husband is just a plain insult. If you are my child, you are no longer alive " another old lady was so emotional. Eunji bit her lower lips. The elder was right. She was embarassing. She was disgusting. She already knew. The elders kept insulting her and her pregnancy. Eunji hung her head low. She could scream that all of it wasn't her fault. She did nothing wrong. It wasn't fair for the world to judge her. But she also realised that there was no use to deny what seemed true because they were judging based on what they saw and heard. Not based on her explaination. Ricky who saw her immediately went closer and pulled her from all the busybody ladies. He let her borrowed his shoulder to cry. To let out her sadness. He comforted her by saying everything going to be alright. Eunji knew his words wasn't true but somehow it eased her ached heart. For the first time ever, Ricky appealed his manly and gentleman side.

 

 

 

 

 

Chunji parked his luxurios car near the main gate of TOP high school. Everything seemed awkward in his eyes. He couldn't remember that he ever been in the school. He wandered around to looking for someone to help him. When a beautiful teacher passed by him, he asked the woman if she knows the teacher in the photo. A wide smile on her face made him felt relieved. " He is Mr. Jung. Come. I will bring you to his office " the woman offered and Chunji had no reason to decline the offer. After passing a long and creepy corridor, they were in front of Mr. Jung's office. The woman knocked on the door before pushing the door open. " Miss Bae, can I help you " the older gret the younger with a warm smile plastered on his face. Chunji popped his head to compare the one in front of him with the photo on his palm. Same but somehow different. The one in front of him looked weak and slow than the one in the photo who was fresh and energetic. That was what age did to a person. " I know you " Mr Jung pointed his thumb at Chunji. Chunji raised his brow with a riddled face. " Who am I? " He asked to test the older one. Mr Jung let out a manly laugh. " You was the former student who love to disturb girl. Not to mention, the flower boy of the school. Where's your bestfriend, Byunghyun? " Mr Jung was so friendly toward Chunji. Chunji found the one he was looking for. He would ask him about the girl in the picture and why L.Joe also in the photo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Times didn't wait for anyone. Peoples have to follow it instead. Another weeks passed. Eunji was on a date with L.Joe and Minha. If that could be said as a date. They were searching many thing for the future to-be-born baby. Eunji and L.joe combined their money since L.Joe insisted to. They stopped at a cafe which L. Joe worked at. They ordered for ice-cream and cakes. " I don't have heart to eat this. This cake is too cute " Minha beamed at L.Joe. The cakes were cute but after seeing it everyday, he had heart to eat it, unlike Minha. " Let me take your picture with it. As a memory " L.Joe took out his phone and snapped Minha who was posing cutely with the cake. " It's your turn " L. Joe held his phone toward Eunji. Eunji shook her head before chuckling. She purposely ruined her piece of red velvet cake. She wasn't fond of taking picture. In fact, she hated it. " Unnie! " Minha whined when the older girl ruined her cute cake. Eunji flashed her white teeth. " She hates camera. During our schoolhood, she palmed her face whenever her picture was taken. Even for class photobook " L. Joe remembered it clearly. Minha was amazed. " Is that possible? The photographer must be upset because Unnie ruined the whole picture " Minha also chuckled. L. Joe nodded " Chunji was the most upset because he loved to bother her with taking her photo. She covered her face everytime " L.Joe explained. " Your pasport will be ready tomorrow. Thank God we talked about picture. I almost forgot about it " L. Joe slapped his temple. " Unnie, I hope you take a good care of yourself there. Remember to call us whenever you need help " Minha caressed Eunji's hand softly. She couldn't accept that Eunji would left them. Eunji couldn't bear with all the insult from her surrounding. She wanted to go far and live her life there. " I hope you will enjoy your life later at Japan " said the only male. Eunji nodded with a bright smile. They were her source of strength. She must be strong for them, for her baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Stop it! " Soyou yelled at her one and only brother. Chunji won't stop. He kept blaming her sister for not telling him about his past. About L.joe. About Eunji. Chunji never thought his own flesh and blood sister would do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter