A Brother's Heartbreak.

A Fat Girl's Crush.

Chaerin walked outside as her brother, Son Dongwoon, was waiting for her in his car. She climbed in and greeted him. Still, she could sensed the tension in the air. "Oppa, you okay? Is there something wrong?" Dongwoon shook his head and start to drive. Chaerin wasn't convinced. "Oppa, you can tell me if there's anything wrong," she said. He sighed, "You know what, Chaerin? I'm hungry. Let's go to Gold Chilli." Chaerin was concerned of her brother's behavior. He wasn't usually like this. Chaerin continued to wonder.

Dongwoon parked his car at the side and the two siblings walked to Gold Chilli. It wasn't as crowded as it should be, which was a good thing for her. They sat down and ordered two plates of rice and a plate of their famous Butter Milk Chicken and two glasses of Iced Tea. "Tell me, what's going on?" Chaerin immediately asked as soon as the waiter left. He chuckled, "It's about Min." Lee Minyoung, or better known as Min, was Dongwoon's girlfriend. They have been dating for about a year now. "Yeah, what about Min eonnie?" Chaerin was getting impatient. "I don't why, but I have the feeling that she doesn't love me anymore," Dongwoon was about to tear up. "What are you talking about? She loves you," she said, holding her brother's hand.

"I don't think so. She doesn't say 'I love you' anymore whenever we end our phone calls. She barely replies my texts. She keeps saying she's busy and whatnot," Dongwoon explained. He was frustrated. "Maybe she's just tired. That's all," Chaerin said. "Yeah, tired of me," he chuckled. "That's bull and we both know it," Chaerin was getting annoyed by her brother's negativity. They ate quietly as soon as their food arrived. After twenty minutes, they finished their food and Dongwoon went to pay at the cashier. She left for the car.

Chaerin walked towards the car. As she was walking, she heard someone giggling. She walked pass an alley and saw a couple making out. But, for some apparent reason, the girl looked familiar even though it was dark. She went back to the alley and had a shock of her life. "Min eonnie? Is that you?" Chaerin was afraid. The girl's body became stiffed as she turned to face her. "Chaerin ah, it's not what you think!" It was Min. With another man. She whispered something to the guy and came closer to Chaerin. "IS IT?! Eonnie, you're cheating on my brother!" Chaerin was yelling, as she was furious with Min.

"Please, Chaerin! Don't tell Dongwoon about this. Let me be the one to tell him. Please!" Min cried. "Oh, yeah? When are you going to tell him?! When he finally catches you with that on the bed? I don't think so," Chaerin yelled. Her tears were sliding off her cheeks. "Yah! I'm not an !" yelled the guy. He must have gotten angry because he went up to the two girls. He was about to hit Chaerin, when a sobbing Min stopped him, "Babe, don't. I can handle this. Just leave." "You know what? Don't leave. I'll be the one leaving. You guys just continue with whatever the hell you guys were doing. And just so you know, eonnie, Dongwoon oppa really loves you." Chaerin turned around and gasped. "O-o-op-oppa," Chaerin stuttered.

Dongwoon came closer to them. Chaerin saw he was clenching his fists. "Dongwoon, it's not what you think!" Min cried. "BANG CHEOLYONG! YOU SON OF A !" Dongwoon yelled as he hit the guy's face. The guy, Cheolyong, fell flat on his back and Dongwoon continued to punch him. "OPPA! STOP IT!" Chaerin cried, trying to get a hold of her brother. "You ing bastard! I thought we were friends!" Dongwoon said as he continued punching, "I can't believe you would do this to me!" "OPPA!" Chaerin screamed. Dongwoon stopped and started to pant. Min immediately went to a bleeding Cheolyong and cried. "You deserved it, bastard," Dongwoon said to Cheolyong. "As for Min," he pointed at her, " you."

"Oppa, let's go. It's getting late," Chaerin said, she held her brother's hand. They left the scene and went to their car. "Oppa, give me your car keys," she said and he took them out from his pocket and handed them to her. They got into car and drove off. As she was driving, she could hear her brother silently crying. That was when she started to cry herself too.

They arrived in front of their house and Chaerin turned off the engine. She turned to him, "oppa." Dongwoon looked at his sister with tears rolling down his cheek. Without saying a word, he immediately hugged Chaerin and continued to cry. "Chaerin ah, I'm sorry you had to see that," he said, hugging her tightly.


Baa Baa Black Sheep!

Yay!

No so fun stuff, huh?

:(

I'll try better next time.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Murdhuacha,

x