Twice In A Day.

A Fat Girl's Crush.

Chaerin started her work as usual the next day. Still, she couldn't get that Toys 'R' Us guy out of her mind. "Chaerin ah, you're arranging the breads today," informed her second supervisor, Raina. Chaerin forced a smile. She hated arranging the breads because whenever she was arranging them, customers would come up and see the breads. She hates crowded spaces. Chaerin relunctantly took a pair of plastic gloves and went to the front. As soon as she arrived, she wore one glove and started arranging the breads. "Hey, Chaerin. What are you doing?" she heard a voice coming from her right side. She looked up. It was Kim Himchan. "Oh, hi, oppa. Yeah, I'm just reading a book," Chaerin answered, sarcastically. "Ha! I can sense the sarcasm," he said.

"I can sense the stupidity in that question of yours, oppa," Chaerin smiled. Himchan chuckled, "I was just asking. So, what are you up to later?" She shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe go upstairs and meet up with my other friends?" Himchan nodded and said he had some work to do inside his restaurant. He gave her wink before heading back inside. Chaerin smiled and continued her work. As she was turning around, she was shocked to see JungAh standing right before her. "Eonnie, you scared me!" Chaerin cried. "Chaerin, how long have y0u been doing this?" JungAh narrowed her eyes. Chaerin laughed at the supervisor as she knew she wasn't being serious. JungAh smiled, "Yah, you're really something, kid. Well, I'm going to the loo for awhile."

 

5p.m.

"Yah, I'm gonna wash the dishes now," Chaerin informed Namjoo. For some reason, she loved washing the dishes. Still, her fingers were now dry and wrinkly. There were a whole lot of them by the sink, but Chaerin didn't mind at all. At least, she'd have something to do than not doing anything. She started off with the glasses and mugs. She washed them while looking outside. Suddenly, someone caught her eye. It was that Toys 'R' Us guy! Chaerin saw him as he took his breads. Once he was at the cashier, Chaerin turned off the tap and stepped outside. She acted casually and stood next to Namjoo who was the cashier. He was writing his details on the application form. "Hi!" Chaerin greeted him. He looked up and gave the most gorgeous smile ever, "Hey, you." "So, I see you came here to apply for our member card?" Chaerin smiled. He nodded, "Yeah, you were right, by the way. It's a good thing I came today since she said the cards just arrived today." He pointed at Namjoo. He handed the application form to Namjoo and paid. He bidded the two girls goodbye before heading to Coffee Bean.

Chaerin continued to smile. "So, that's the one?" Namjoo asked. Chaerin looked at her tall friend and nodded. "Well, he's cute and I approve!" Namjoo gave Chaerin the thumb's up and laughed. Chaerin continued to look over at her crush who was sitting at a table there. It turned out he knew Youngjae as well. Chaerin could only smile and left to continue her unfinished business: washing the dishes.

 

8.30p.m.

Chaerin ended her shift without taking a break and she didn't feel like having a drink from Coffee Bean. She didn't feel like going home either. So, she went up the escalator until the fourth floor to meet up with her friends. She made her way to a shop which was selling kids' shoes, called Stride Rite. She saw her friend, Yook Sungjae and gave him a big hug. "Hi, Sungjae! Is YoonA here?" He nodded and told her to go inside the storage room. Sungjae and Im YoonA used to go to the same high school with Chaerin. "Yah! YoonA! You cannot believe this!" Chaerin yelled. In these sort of situations, it was easier for Chaerin to tell YoonA, since she understood more. YoonA was pretty and practically had every guy wrapped around her fingers. Chaerin told her about the Toys 'R' Us guy and even described him.

"Wait, isn't Toys 'R' Us just over there? Oh! We should go and see him now!" YoonA was getting eager about this guy. Chaerin firmly said no to her friend's idea. YoonA sighed, "Sometimes, you just need to be more like a stalker." "NO WAY! That's ridiculous!" Chaerin thought she was being a psycho. "Well, there's always tomorrow. We can meet him later," said YoonA.

 

10p.m.

Sungjae and YoonA closed their shop and they went down the escalator. Chaerin went to The Loaf after saying her goodbyes to her two friends. She was fiddling with her iPod when her boss, Bang Yongguk, came up to her. "Yah, you're not at home yet?" he asked. "No, I'm just waiting for my dad though." He nodded and went back to work. She continued to fiddle with her iPod. "Hey," she heard a guy's voice. She turned to the right and saw him. The Toys 'R' Us guy. Chaerin was trying to act calm, "uh, hi!" "Kyungsoo tells me you always give them breads, I was wondering if you could give me some as well?" he asked, shyly. Chaerin smiled, "Yeah, no problem. I just have to wait until my boss is done with the wastage form."

"Cool, I'll be waiting inside. So, yeah." And with that, he went inside Coffee Bean. Chaerin was smiling from ear to ear. She was literally screaming in her head. Once Yongguk was done, she straight away took two paper trays and filled them with breads. She even asked Yongguk whether it was enough for Coffee Bean. After that, she went there and placed the two paper trays on the table in front of the Toys 'R' Us guy. "Here you go!" Chaerin smiled. "Thank you! Wait, don't you take some for yourself?" he asked. "No, I kinda got bored of them. Well, I gotta go now, bye," she waved at him and left.


PLEASE BE HONEST!

IS THIS REALLY BAD?

:(

THANK YOU FOR READING!

AND DO COMMENT.

 

Murdhuacha,

x