First Encounter.

A Fat Girl's Crush.

"Eonnie, it's 6pm. Can I go for my break now?" Son Chaerin asked her supervisor, Park JungAh. She nodded and Chaerin took off her black apron. She stuffed it inside her see-through Converse bag and took out thirty bucks from her Coach wrislet. Chaerin left and walked towards the cafe in front of her shop, Coffee Bean. She had been working there for about two months now and basically knew everyone who worked there. Chaerin queued behind a lady who was ordering for a beverage. She took out her iPod from her pocket and busied herself with it as she waited. But, she didn't have to wait for long. "Ahem!" Chaerin looked up and saw a guy standing in front of the cash register machine, which was next to the first cashier. She smiled and went there, "Hi, I would like --"

"A Double Chocolate. No coffee. Small. Extra whipping cream," Lee Howon interrupted. Chaerin could only smiled, "Wow, I must be really predictable, huh?" "Well, since you come here just about everyday," he replied. "Then, I must have a new drink then. And can I get a slice of the Chicago Cheesecake?" Howon keyed in my order, but the price came out differently. It should've been twenty three dollars, but why is it only fourteen? Chaerin was puzzled and looked at Howon. He winked, "The cheesecake in on me." Chaerin thanked him and paid the outstanding amount. She waited at the end for the order. Chaerin saw her drink being made by a guy name Kim Sunggyu. "Oppa! Extra whipping cream, please!" Chaerin yelled at him. Sunggyu smiled and nodded. He blended it for awhile and poured it into the cup. But the problem was, it wasn't small. It was the large size. Chaerin was flustered. Sunggyu came to her with her drink and cheesecake.

Chaerin frowned at him, "Oppa, why do you always do this to me?" "Yah! You should be grateful. I don't normally do this to anyone. I just do it for you. You're such a kid," Sunggyu ruffled her hair. Chaerin stuck out her tongue. "Wait, didn't she say she wanted extra whipping cream?" said Howon. Sunggyu snapped his fingers and took the small size cup. He sprayed a whole lot of it into the cup like it was a beverage. Chaerin became more flustered than ever. "Oppa!" The two boys laughed at her reaction. "I'm just messing with you, kid. Enjoy your food!" Sunggyu said as he handed over the cup of 'extra' whipping cream to Chaerin. She thanked them and sat down. 

After five minutes, Howon sat in front of her. "What?" Chaerin asked. "Nothing. Why? Should there be something?" He asked back. "I don't know. Should there?" He laughed. She thought he had the cutest laugh ever. "Yah! No dating!" said one of his workmates, Yoo Youngjae. "Yah! Why do you care if I date her or not?" Howon simply replied and stuck out his tongue. Youngjae could only rolled his eyes. "Howon ah, who ordered this?" asked another worker, Do Kyungsoo. He just came out from the kitchen. Howon got up from his sit and went to Kyungsoo. "No one ordered this," Howon said. "Are you sure? Because I think there is," Kyungsoo replied, taking a bite from the food. Chaerin laughed and because of that, Howon laughed as well. Kyungsoo must have saw Chaerin catching him eating, so he went back into the kitchen. Chaerin continued to eat her cheesecake.

"Hey, man. Is Kyungsoo here?" Chaerin heard a guy asking Howon. She looked up to see a guy wearing a bright red collared T-shirt. He was working at Toys 'R' Us. He was cute and tall. And before she knew it, her heart was thumping. She looked at the guy, who walked over to the table next to her. He sat down and waited for Kyungsoo. Chaerin couldn't help but to look over at him. Kyungsoo finally came out with his food and sat in front of him. Howon sat in front of me. "Yah, what are you doing here? Is it your break time?" Kyungsoo asked his friend. "Yeah, I came down to apply a member card at The Loaf. But, they said it was out of stock," his friend answered. "Well, you should ask her. She works there," Kyungsoo pointed at Chaerin. Chaerin smiled. "Hi, when do you think the cards will arrive?" Kyungsoo's friend asked. Chaerin shrugged, "I'm not sure about that. Why don't you come back tomorrow?" He smiled at her. Chaerin finished her cheesecake and her drink. "I better go now. See you guys later!" Chaerin left the boys and went to her shop. She couldn't stop smiling and her friend, Kim Namjoo, noticed. "Okay, who is it?" she asked. Chaerin was surprised, "What are you talking about?" Namjoo scoffed, "Yah! Don't act dumb with me. We've known each other since we were fourteen, I'm pretty sure I know when you're crushing on someone. Now, spill."

Chaerin sighed, "You know me too well, Namjoo. Okay, fine. There's this cute guy who is working at Toys 'R' Us and he's like, tall and his voice is jsut too cute!" Namjoo laughed, "What's up with you and cute guys?" "I know, I just can't. Sigh."


How was it?

Is it okay?

Is it bad?

Sigh.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

:)

Murdhuacha,

x