Seven

Just A Small Town Girl

 

 

 

 

3 days after EXO met Sojeong they decided to take her shopping because it was very inappropriate to see her wearing Kyungsoo's clothes every day.
 
Kyungsoo himself is aware of that.
 
Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Luhan, and Sehun volunteered to help Sojeong shop while the others logged a cafe inside the mall.
 
 
 
---------------
 
 
 
 
 
Sojeong's POV
 
Wahh, this place is so amazing! It's my first time to see a tremendous amount of males in one occasion, and now they brought me to this marvellous place they call the mall.
 
"Sojeong-ah, this is Mrs.Shim. She will help you try this clothes on. Okay?" Luhan-ssi smiled.
 
"Go get trying them on, we'll just pick out some more clothes" Baekhyun-ssi beamed.
 
I followed Mrs.Shim and followed everything she said.
 
 
These guys are so kind, ever since I came here, Kyungsoo-ssi has been guiding me all the way. He's just so solicitous and grandee. I don't know what I can do to repay him. 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------
 
 
 
 
"I am so tired of her hyung" Kyungsoo sighed.
 
"What do you mean?" Kris asked his dongsaeng.
 
"I'm not used to baby sit someone okay? I want my life back. Can't you just take her?" Kyungsoo pouted.
 
The guys laughed at him.
 
"Grow up Kyungsoo, she's your responsibility. If you didn't drive recklessly then you shouldn't be in this situation the first place." Suho scolded him.
 
"I know~ I know~ but why does need to happen to me? Ugh" Kyungsoo buried his face in his palms.
 
"Just chill, don't take it seriously okay?" Yixing laughed at him.
 
Kyungsoo looked so lost and tired.
 
Suho's phone suddenly rang.
 
"Yobeosayo? Oh Chanyeol, how's your shopping going?" he asked.
 
"MWO!? Ok Ok we'll meet you guys there"
 
Everyone looked worried.
 
"What happened hyung?" Jongin asked.
 
"Sojeong's lost"
 
They all abruptly stood up, well except  Kyungsoo with a surprised expression.
 
"Waitt wait wait, chill guys" He smiled.
 
"Gosh Kyungsoo, please don't tell me you're thinking what I think you're thinking." Xiumin scoffed.
 
"Well, this is the perfect opportunity.'' he looked like giddy kid.
 
"You're an Kyungsoo" Chen smacked Kyungsoo's head.
 
"What? If you guys were in my place you would have done the same thing" he argued.
 
"If you guys wanna find her, then fine. Find her and you can keep her. But I'm staying here" He sat down and  slirpped his smoothe.
 
"You're so impossible Do Kyungsoo. Kai stay with this bastard here okay? We'll help the others find Sojeong" Kris glared at Kyungsoo and left.
 
 
The rest of them met with the others and began their search for Sojeong. They checked every store in every floor, asked anyone if they saw a girl, searched throughout the floor they just couldn't see her. It was already getting late and the guys were getting worried. Except for Kyungsoo who was casually eating his fries.
 
 
"Told you you'd just waste your time finding her." Kyungsoo smiled as the guys slumped in their sits.
 
"Aren't you even worried if some goon took  her or something?" Chen glared at Kyungsoo.
 
''Honestly, No" he smiled.
 
They all sighed.
 
"It's getting late, we should all rest. It's been 6 hours. We should report this tomorrow." Suho talked, they all nodded and left.
 
Everyone left.
 
Kyungsoo was happy giddy throughout the whole ride back to his car.
 
He was literally skipping in joy.
 
On his way home, he stopped in some bars and had the time of his life.
 
"I miss doing this." he dramatically wiped his non-existent tears.
 
"Where were you Oppa? We missed you" A girl hugged Kyungsoo tighter.
 
"Yes, promise you'll come back here again" Another girl pouted and hugged his other arm.
 
"Ne, don't worry Oppa will come back here for good" Kyungsoo smiled and continued to drink.