Six

Just A Small Town Girl

 

 

 

 

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*
 
 
I wake up from the sudden noise.
 
What the hell is wrong with that doorbell?
 
I walked out of the room to check while Sojeong's still asleep on my bed.
 
 
*DING DONG DIN DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*
*KNOCK KNOCN BAM BAM KNOCK BOOGSH BOOGSH SLAM*
 
 
"WHO IS THAT?" I shouted while walking towards the door.
 
Aish, this people are trying to break my door.
 
"WHAT!?" I opened the door.
 
Only to be greeted by 12 pairs of piercing  eyes.
 
"Eh Guys! Whats up?" I laughed.
 
 
This is awkward.
 
 
"Do Kyungsoo you have some serious explaining to do." Suho-Hyung glared at me.
 
 
Uh-oh, I still haven't told them about Sojeong. Sh*t.
 
 
"Well, aren't you  letting us in?" Luhan-Hyung glared.
 
"Ah! Y-Yes C-come in Guys!" I smiled and trying to check the place if any tracks or evidence of Sojeong shows up.
 
"He's hiding something" I heard Kai mumble.
 
"No I'm not" I smiled.
 
"You don't always smile when you see us Hyung" Sehun was looking at me from head to toe.
 
"What are you talking about Maknae? Of course I smile, I love to see you guys" I smiled.
 
I have no idea why I'm smiling right now.
I look and feel like a complete idiot.
 
"You want something to drink?" I offered them.
 
"SEE! HYUNG NEVER GETS US ANYTHING" Tao pointed out.
 
Stupid Maknaes
 
"We heard that Hyung!!!" The 3 Maknaes cheered.
 
I went to get them some water.
 
When I came back they were all already seated in the couch.
 
I placed the cups at the center table and sat down beside Suho.
 
Wrong move. 
Now I'm between Suho and Kris.
I'am so dead.
 
 
"What happened to you?" Kris-Hyung started.
 
"Me? What happened to me? Uhm I'm fine. Just resting Haha" I answered.
 
The mood in this room was suffocating. I laughed to make it better but I guess I only made it worse.
 
 
"Rest!? Do you think we didn't know you were caught in a Car Accident?" Suho-Hyung shouted.
 
 
Sh*t  how did they know about that?
 
 
"Dr.Ho called, he told us if your wondering" Kai said,
 
Am I that obvious? Sh*t did Dr.Ho tell them about Sojeong?
 
"D-D-Did he t-tell you anything else?" I nervousy asked.
 
"Should he tell us aything else?" Suho-Hyung scoffed.
 
"Aniyo~" I made a S Sign.
 
"Yeah, I was in a Car Accident. But I'm alright" I smiled.
 
"Then why didn't you tell us? You got us worried Kyungsoo" Kris-Hyung started to soften.
 
I guess I should tell them the truth. They deserve to know sine they were just worried about me.
 
"I was kinda busy?" I answered.
 
"Busy with what?" Xiumin-Hyung asked.
 
I stayed quiet for a moment.
Would they believe me if I tell them everything about Sojeong? They'd probably think I'm crazy. Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I?
 
''You should!'' They shouted at me.
 
Was my thoughts too loud?
 
And when things were this worse, Sojeong just had t wake up.
 
"Kyungsoo-ssi?" She walked out of my room.
 
Everyone became silent. No one dared to talk. All eyes were on Sojeong who ran back into the room.
 
Aish~ This idiots will probably has  the wrong idea.
And did I mention that Sojeong's only wearing my shirt.
Yeah I am so dead.
 
"DO.KYUNGSOO. EXPLAIN" Suho-Hyung glared.
 
"Okay okay okay! But you guys better believe okay?" I defended myself.
 
"Wait here" I stood up and called Sojeong.
 
"Sojeong-ah" I called her.
 
"Who are those people?" She answered.
 
"Listen, they are my friends okay? Don't worry, they're harmless" I smiled.
 
"And didn't I promise to protect you?" I reassured her.
 
She nodded.
 
"They just got worried about be, I have to tell them about what happened, to me, to you, to us. Okay? Will you trust me?" 
 
"I understand"
 
"Wait here, when I call you come out. Okay?"
 
She nodded.
 
 
I went back to the living room where the guys were patiently waiting.
 
I sat down next to Suho-Hyung again.
 
"Now Kyungsoo, would you care to explain why you didn't boter to show up this whole week, and why a girl is in your room wearing your shirt?" Suho-Hyung asked.
 
"Okay, Here's what happened. After the Party I went home. Then the accident happened.
I almost ran over her with my car."
 
"You almost killed somebody!?" Kris hissed.
 
"Were you drunk Do Kyungsoo!?" Suho added.
 
"Okay okay. I know I was wrong, I wasn't drunk tho, Just tired. But she's alive so it's okay now"
 
"So why is she here?" Chen asked.
 
"Okay, here's the thing. I was supposed to settle everything at the Hospital and be back. But there's something wrong about her. She didn't have a family, and she says she's from Venus. Since I'm the only legal person responsible for her, I had to take her here or else I'd be in jail by now.  Something was really off on her. Even Dr.Ho couldn't understand. We're not sure it its amnesia ir something. . I explained.
 
"What do you mean?" Yixing asked.
 
"This may sound crazy but, She's like from the Choseon Dynasty. She doesn't even  know what a phone is. She called the light bulb a fallen star. She never ate pizza before. It was her first time to ride a car and a elevator when I met her. It's like she grew up from the Stone Age" I explained.
 
"You can't be serious" Chanyeol snorted.
 
"I'm dead serious. The reason why I couldn't go out the house cuz I couldn't leave her alone. I couldn't even buy her clothes. She's like a kid. I have to teach her everything. Wait here, I'll call her." I stood up and knocked at the door.
 
I walked back with Sojeong trailing behind me.
 
They looked at her intently.
 
"Sojeong-ah introduce yourself to my friends" I smiled at her.
 
"Anyeonghashimnikka My name is Choi Sojeong, It is an honor to meet Kyungsoo-ssi's friends" she bowed at them.
 
I looked at my friends.
 
"Say someting" I mouthed them.
 
Luhan was the first t react.
 
"It's nice to meet you too Sojeong-ssi" He smiled at her.
 
"Woah~ Are you male too!?" She ran to him.
"Your chest is flat" She touched his chest making Hyung blush.
"You are a male!" She beamed.
 
I quickly grabbed her.
 
"Sojeong you can't go around touching people's chest okay," I scolded her.
 
"Cheseonghamnida she bowed, It's just that I never saw this great  amount of males before. Please accept my apology." She bowed at them.
 
Everyone started to laugh.
 
"And guys, I forgot to tell you that, I'm the first male Sojeong has met. She told me that  in her place everyone was a girl. That's why she's that dead curious about guys. Sorry"
 
"Woah~" They were all startled.
 
"You believe me now?" 
 
They all nodded.
 
"Say Sojeong, then do you know what this is?" Chanyeol blurted out of nowhere with a remote control in his hands.
 
I face palmed.
This is not gonna be good.
 
"Of course I do!" Sojeong cheered.
 
 
"Kyungsoo-ssi taught me that this is called a Electronic Visual Head, You use it like this" She politely asked the remote from Chanyeol and bowed.
 
"You have to say the code first," She flicked the remote.
 
Oh Boy~
 
"Hello Hello, Do Kyungsoo is the most handsome and a strong Oppa in the world and I should thank him all my life for that. Again, Do Kyungsoo is the most handsome and a strong Oppa in the world and I should thank him all my life for that. I command you to be alive" She talked to the remote control.
 
She looked confused since it wasn't working.
 
"When Kyungsoo-ssi does it, it really works. I promise!" She smiled.
 
They all started to laugh at her cuteness.
 
"Aigoo Kyungsoo, were you having so much fun the whole week?" Suho laughed.
 
"What has been Kyungsoo teaching you Seojeong-ah'' Chen laughed.
 
"You guys also don't know those things yet?" She asked.
 
"Sojeong No" I stopped her. 
 
This is so embarassing.
 
"Yes Sojeong, we would like to know what Kyungsoo taught you since we don't have any idea what those things are called and how they are used" Kai smirked at me.
 
"Sure! I'll share them what you taught me Kyungsoo-ssi!" She beamed.
 
"Come here!" She called them.
 
Just kill me already~
 
All day the guys laughed about everything Sojeong was saying.
 
All from Mother Nature's Throne (Toilet) to Wipe'nThrow (Tissue Paper)
 
I can't believe she remembers all of that.
I regret making fun of her.
She looked clueless about anything and always asked me about things.
At first I told her honestly what an object is and how it is used.
But one time I made fun of it her expression was so cute in went on and on and on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading :-)

Please  do COMMENT below and hit the SUBSCRIBE button above. ♥