One

Just A Small Town Girl

 

 

3AM- the clock red.
People should have been scared because 3am is known to be the Devil's Hour.
But what Do Kyungsoo met was the complete opposite.
 
 
 
                    --------------
 
 
 
A Black Ferrari sped its way home after a long fun night.
Do Kyungsoo wasn't completely drunk, drinking wasn't really something he was fond of.
Tho he drinks occasionally, but he rarely got drunk.
 
The road was peaceful as it was already 3 in the morning.
He stepped on the fuel as he was tired for partying all night long.
 
"Rest, yeah that'd be nice"
 
The feeling of his soft bed that he's been missin at the moment urged him to go home instantly.
Humming to his favorite tune to distract himself from drowsiness, he accelerted his speed.
His mind was starting to cloud  that he didn't even notice a white figure before him.
 
 
*BOOGSH*
 
 
His body felt electricity ran through it, with eyes wide as the ocean.
 
"Did I just ran into somebody?" He thought.
 
Trying to process everything that happened before his eyes.
 
"Sh*t" he cursed and ran to the victim.
 
"Please don't be dead, Please don't be dead" he pleaded the heavens as he saw a girl wearing a white Hanbok covered in blood.
 
His instincts took over as he carried the girl to his car and sped his way to the nearest Hospital.
He was already covered in sweat as he saw blood in her cloth.
 
 
 
---------------
 
 
 
It was already 5am,
Kyungsoo was facing back and forth right inrfront of the Emergency Room waiting for results.
 
"I'm no criminal, It was an accident, I'm not even drunk, It was never my intention to kill anyone, She's not gonna die, She's alright, or else I am  dead meat" He blabbered his monologue that he has been continously saying for the past 2 Hours.
 
He was so nervous he sweated his palms continously, beads of sweat was evident in his forehead.
He looked worst than a Father waiting for her Wife to labor.
He took his black leather jacket off, leaving him in his white tank top
Which gained unwantted attention from the ladies.
 
 
 
"Sir?" The doctor came out if the ER that distracted Kyungsoo for a moment.
 
"Finally" He thought.
 
"How is she? Is she dead?" He nervousky asked with eyes twitching.
 
The doctor chuckled, it was witty to ask for someones death.
Shouldn't he be asking if the patient's alright?
 
"She's fine Mr.Do, she only has a fractured ankle, thanks to the Hanbok she's  wearing or else she could have suffered more"
 
"Fractured ankle? But there was blood all over her" This time Kyungsoo was confused.
 
How could she suffer from  a ankle injury but she had blood?
 
"The blood isn't hers tho, it must've been there before the accident happened" The Doctor explained.
 
By now, Kyungsoo was breathing normally again, As if a ton was lifted out his shoulders.
The point is she is not dead.
 
 
"You're still responsible for her Mr.Do, since we couldn't find any identification on her I sugest you wait for her to wake up and settle things aboout the accident" The Doctor smiled.
 
"Ne, Thank You" he bowed.
 

"We'll be bringing her to a room then''

 

 

Kyungsoo followed as the patient was brought to the ward.

He bowed and thanked the nurses for assiting them.

 

He looked at the girl then unconsciously smiled.

 

She was Beautiful

Scratch that,she was a Goddess,
An injured one to be exact.
Her aura felt like an angel's,
So serene and warm.

 

She looked peacful and gentle.

 

He couldn't stop himself to be drawn into her.

 

Then it hit him.

 

"What the fck am I doing checking out a girl I almost killed. I swear I'm going nuts" he face palmed.

 

"Must be tired" he yawned and headed to the couch.

 

"When she wakes up, I'll settle everything. Problem solved" he smiled like an idiot and fell asleep.

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

Thank you for reading :-)

Please  do COMMENT below and hit the SUBSCRIBE button above. ♥

 

And By the way guys,
Is anyone up for being a Co-Author?
Just tell me uf you guys are interested.

Thank You!