One shot #2

ONE SHOT [REQUESTS]

 

One shot requested by: KazeNoSkyress

 

Happy reading! :3

One shot: I fell in love with a spoiled brat named Kris Wu.

 

 

 

 

I was still staring at the person in front of me, and vice versa. He was also staring at me, but in a hateful manner.

 

 

“What? Are you going to continue staring at me or just pay me?” he finally spoke.

 

 

I don’t even know what to do! It was a heck of an accident and he’s demanding of me paying it?

 

 

“I-I’m sorry okay? It was just an accident...” I didn’t dare to look at his eyes. Of all the people, why does it have to be him? Why did I have to encounter with him? The rich and spoiled brat, Kris Wu.

 

 

 

 

“Sorry? Can your sorry bring back time? Can your sorry make my jacket clean again? I don’t think so.” He crossed his arm.

 

 

 

“Then what do you want me to do?!” I raised my voice, getting frustrated. The other students started to circle around us, watching the scene.

 

 

 

“Simple. Pay me.” He opened his palm in front of me. I didn’t want to ask how much because If I know, for that simple Jacket, It mostly costs almost the whole month of my allowance.

 

I tried to suppress my annoyance, because after all, I still know who this guy is. He’s not just some rich guy, but he’s also the son of the owner of this school.

 

But I can’t stand him. This spoiled brat. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, “Are you that gullible or just plain stupid?” He looked taken aback from my answer, “EVERY STUDENT IN THIS SCHOOL KNOWS ME. THAT POOR GIRL WHO ONLY GOT A CHANCE TO GET IN THIS ELITE SCHOOL THROUGH SCHOLARSHIP.” I tried saying it nicely, but still, in each word, there’s grudge.

 

 

“And so?” He raised his eyebrow. I was facepalmed at that.

 

 

I breathed heavily first, trying to calm myself. “Which means, I don’t have any money to pay you.”

 

 

 

“You don’t even know how much and you’re saying you can’t pay it?” He said.

 

 

“Uh, yeah? Even if i won’t ask how much that is, I already know it costs a month of my whole allowance.”

 

 

You want to know the reason why we’re having this conversation? It’s because I accidentally spilled my drink on his jacket.

 

 

He agreed. But it didn’t calm me down, because after he heard that, he raised his hand placing a finger on his chin like he was thinking.

 

Then, scarier than a horror movie, he suddenly grinned mischievously.

I have a bad feeling about this.

 

 

 

 

Then he walked closer to me, making the other students, especially the girls, stare at the scene in disbelief.

 

 

When he was already close enough in front of me, he leaned, saying the four words I’ve dreaded hearing. After saying them, he decided to leave without waiting for my answer.

 

 

But before he can walk further, he turned back to me, “You’ll start tomorrow. The whole month.” Then with that, he left.

 

 

The other students, especially the girls, gave me a disgusted look before leaving and following him.

 

 

 

 

‘Be my personal maid’

 

 

 

 

And with only those four words, I got stuck with this spoiled brat for a month. I didn’t complain. It’s only for a month, right? It’s not like something worse is going to happen.

 

 

The next day, it was absolutely just like what I expected. For the whole day, he ordered me around. And what was it? Oh, just really hard things. Take note of the sarcasm.

 

 

But seriously, all of it wasn’t hard, but annoying. He wanted me to buy his lunch, to tie his shoes, to comb his hair.... annoying!

 

I was with him 24/7. He wouldn’t let me go! And as days go by, everything was just the same. But I slowly got used to it. I didn’t know how or why, but even though he yelled at me, or order me around like the usual, it became a daily routine to me.

 

 

There was a day he gave me a day off. I didn’t know what came to his mind, but he did.

For the whole day, I haven’t seen him, even just his shadow. Like he said, a day off. It was in between the second week.

 

What was weird was, during that whole day, I instantly felt empty. It was like there was something missing. For the whole day, his image would just randomly flash within my eyes. And even though I don’t want to admit it, I missed him.

 

 

 

When the next day came, I was gladder to see him. But to him, it seems like it was the opposite. He started to get distant from me. He tried to avoid me. It was like that for the rest of the week.

 

 

Then, at that moment, I realized, I love him.

 

I, Jessica Jung, love him.

 

 

Even though he’s a pain in the head, he’s spoiled, he got nothing to do but order me around... but it was because of that I fell in love with him.

 

 

Other people might not see it, but because we’re together for almost everyday, I got to know and see the real him.

 

 

His childish side, his playful side, his possessive side, his sad side... most especially his romantic side. I didn’t understand back then, but now, I do.

 

 

So, I wanted to confront him. But he kept on avoiding me. Not until today.

 

 

“Let’s talk.” I said as I pulled him to go with me. He was protesting but I didn’t listen to any of it.

 

 

When we arrived at a place where I know we’re both alone, I let him go.

“Now tell me,” I turned back to face him, “What your problem?!”

 

He was caught off-guard by my question, and just like I expected, he looked away, “What are you saying? I don’t have a problem.” He was about to turn back when I pulled him again, but this time, accidentally, I pulled him too close.

 

There’s only an inch of a gap between us. Both of us are staring into each other’s eyes. His eyes are the most beautiful thing I would want to stare for my whole life.

 

 

 

Then, he broke the eye contact and slowly took a step back. “What do you want?” He said coldly.

 

 

“I’m asking you what your problem is!” I said, but this time my voice rose. He still didn’t look at me.

 

 

“If the only reason you drag me here is because you want to ask me to break the deal with you about being my personal maid, fine. Go.” With that, he turned his back at me.

 

 

Automatically, my hands held unto him. “I-it’s not because of that!” I stuttered. I don’t even know why. But I felt like the tears are slowly forming at the end of my eyes.

 

“Then, what?!” His head turned back to me, and his eyes slightly widened when he saw the forming tears in my eyes. He looked away one again and turned his head when I didn’t answer.

 

He forcedly let go of my hand that was holding him and started to walk. Finally the tears rolled down my face,

 

 

“It’s because I fell in love with you, you jerk!” I yelled at his back. He immediately stopped his tracks. I turned my head down, and just let the tears roll down my face.

 

“I-I... I fell in love with you...” I covered my face with my palms, “And you avoiding and ignoring me, hurts.” I continued to sob,

 

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms encircled around me, pulling me in a tight hug. I looked up and saw him. He smiled at me and wiped the tears in my cheeks using his thumb,

 

 

“There, there. Stop crying...” His voice softened. And his eyes no longer have that coldness he used to stare at me awhile ago.

 

 

I sobbed even more in between his arms, “Why do you like me?” He asked. I think I’m crazy. The last second I’m crying then the next, I’m laughing.

 

 

I looked at him, right into his eyes, “Ironic isn’t? I love your spoiled attitude, how you order me around...” His eyebrows furrowed,

 

 

“Isn’t that supposed to be a bad thing?” He said.

 

 

“At first.  But as time goes by, I realized that even though you only order me around, I can’t go on a day without seeing you.”

 

 

He smiled, genuinely. I felt butterflies on my stomach.

 

 

I placed both of my hands on his cheeks, “I love the way you smile, the way you look at me, the way you laugh... I simply love everything about you.”

 

 

“Then how will I know that you’re not only saying these things not because of money?” I frowned at his response.

 

 

I struggled out of his arms, “Then don’t. I’m not asking you to believe me. But what I’m saying is true.”

 

I turned around, but immediately, his arms encircled around my waist, like back hugging me then he rested his chin on my shoulder. My heartbeat got so fast I feel like anytime now, it’s going to explode.

 

 

“I’m not saying I don’t believe you. I just want to know If it’s really true. B-because... I feel the same. I love you.”

 

 

Boom. It felt like I heard the most beautiful words in the whole world. I immediately turned around at me, my eyes slightly widened,

 

“B-but why? Why did you avoid me?” I manage to ask.

 

 

He sighed, “I was afraid. This kind of feeling is new to me. And I’m scared that you won’t feel the same way. And the thought about you only being with me because of my money, hurts me. I don’t want you to love me because I’m rich and good looking. I want you to love me because... I’m well, me.” He looked down.

 

 

“Should I prove it to you?” I smiled. He looked up to me, confuse.

 

 

Then in a second, I kissed him. He was too shock at first, but later on, he responded to the kiss. He even tightened his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. But then, I immediately stop and slightly pushed him.

 

 

His face looked disappointed, “So do you believe me now?” I asked him, smiling.

 

 

He leaned his face closer, “I still don’t. So will you prove it to me again?” He smiled mischievously, the sarcasm in his voice was obvious.

 

 

“No.” I pouted. He frowned too.

 

 

“Just this once again... please...” He looked at me with pleading eyes.

 

 

“Then say the magic words.” I said,

 

 

“Magic words?” He repeated, confused.  I nodded. He thought for a moment,

 

 

“Please?” I shook my head,

 

 

“Not even close.”

 

 

 

He thought about it once again. His face was still an inch closer, and I really can’t help but want to kiss it. So I did. I pulled him once again into a kiss. When our lips parted,

 

 

“It’s ‘I love you’ you idiot.” I smiled. This is one of the best days of my life yet.