Clothes Shuffle Date

The Romantic & Idol S3

“I hope Ken chooses mine,” you sighed and the other girls were thinking the same thing with the other guys. “Mine would really fit Ilhoon,” Minah stated. “He likes those kinds of clothes,” you told her and Himchan came out wearing…”OH! It looks good on you,” he smiled. Serri stood up and Himchan chuckled. She linked arms with her and they entered their car. “They look good together,” while you were talking to them, L.Joe appeared. “Looks good on you,” he smiled and Zinni stood up. “Take care,” they nodded. “Why do we always end up last?” you and Minah laughed. “Ilhoon you look good!” his smile went wide when he saw Minah. “Turn around,” the guys turned around and you took a deep breath. “Boo!” you whispered to Ken’s ear. “Us again?” you nodded. “Wow,” he held your hand. “This place is pretty,” you went to the museum and many shells were there. “You’re so tall,” Ken chuckled. “Backhug?” you just received your mission and you did it immediately. You went to a restaurant and ate meat there. “This is great,” he fed you and you fed him too. “We should call the others to come here,” you nodded. “We’re here!” Serri and Himchan were the first ones to arrive. The others started to arrive and you ate together. You and Ken were in your own world. You fed each other and talks to each other while the others are chit chatting. “This is our last night together right?” they nodded. “We’ll keep in touch,” you nodded and went inside the van. “The light’s too bright,” Ken gave you his eyeglass. “How about you?” you looked at him. “I’m fine,” he wore his hoodie.