Busy schedule

The Romantic & Idol S3

 

AFTER 1 YEAR AND 5 MONTHS

You’ve been ignoring him, unfortunately, you’re in the same agency. “Out of all shows, why The Romantic & Idol?” the production team just casted you as one of the female romanticists on the show. “All right, I’ll do it,” you sighed and lied down at your bed. “Wait a minute… He was a romanticist on that show on the last season so that means he will not be casted now..What a relief,” you thought and smiled brightly. ”But what if I fall in love then get rejected?” you sat up. “Oh well, at least it’s not him,” you mumbled and slept.

You woke up feeling tired. “Oh right I still need to host on the radio,” you sat up and stretched your arms. You went to the bathroom and took a bath. “Another tiring day,” you picked out a black short-shorts, a white tank top and a white sleeveless blazer. You combed your hair and put on your black high-heels. You grabbed your purse and phone and headed to the living room. “Don’t tell me,” you saw nobody. You went to Jiyoon’s room and saw her still sleeping. “Unnie! We need to go to the radio station!” you pushed her off the bed and did the same with the others except your leader. “Unnie~ Wake up now, we have a schedule,” you whispered in her ear and she smiled then went straight to the bathroom. You rode off to the radio station and saw many familiar faces there, including your favourite boy group, INFINITE. “Good luck!” Sungkyu greeted you and you went to your seat. You successfully finished DJ-ing and went to your next schedule, the United Cube photo shoot. “Is BtoB here already?” your CEO asked you and you just  told him that you don’t know. “Like I care,”you thought and there they were. You started the photo shoot and you posed cutely. “Minhyuk,Ilhoon and Sohyun,” the CEO called you. “Yes?” you walked up to him. “You three, group picture,” you pouted and went in front. “Ilhoon!” you called out to him and he ran up to you. “Give me some,” he handed you a lollipop. “YAH! YOU COME HERE!” you called*Shouted at* Minhyuk. You were between the guys and you wouldn’t turn to face him. “Sohyun-ssi, link arms with the both of them,” the photographer told you and you nodded. Like a professional, you put your personal issues aside and linked arms with the both of them. “Thank you. Good Job,” you bowed at the staff when they left. You sat on a chair,tired. “Here,” Ilhoon gave you a cup of coffee. “Thanks,” he smiled and sat beside you. “I wonder who’s gonna be on The Romantic & Idol?” you rest your head on his shoulder. “Sohyun, there’s this girl I like—“you cut him off. “Girl’s Day’s Minah, I know duh,” you stuck your tongue out. “Do you think she’ll like me too?” you put your arm on his waist. “99% ,” you high-fived. “You two look like a couple,” your CEO butted in and you both chuckled. “No way. I can’t have a relationship with my dear cousin,” he smiled and left the both of you. “Can I tell you something?” you nodded. “I’m in also casted on The Romantic & Idol like you,” you smacked his head. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier. Well, If you’re there then there’s only 3 guys left,” you both stood up. “Good Luck tomorrow,” you both chuckled and went back to Cube Entertainment Building.