Music Shuffle Date

The Romantic & Idol S3

 

“I’m feeling nervous,” you pouted at the camera. The first music started playing,

OK girl! Noege ma yes man mwo deun ji da hae jul ge~

“Oh my god. It’s B1a4’s OK right? I love that song but what if INFINITE’s song comes on.” You sighed. “Sorry B1A4,” you lied down at the bed. “Did someone step out?” the PD nodded. “I think this is Himchan-oppa’s song. B1A4’s Baro is his best friend you see,” you chuckled and puffed your cheeks.

Na neoya Boyfriend Eh Eh~ Na neoye Girlfriend~

“I love Boyfriend too. Is this candid or something? But I think this is L.Joe’s song,” you remembered the time when you heard him sing this song. You hummed with the song and it came to an end. “I wonder who the next one is,” you mumbled and sighed. “The cameraman’s trying to hold back his laugh,” you pointed at him and chuckled.

Cause you are my Special Special Special girl~

“It’s INFINITE H,” you sighed. “I’m in a dilemma,” the PD’S chuckled. “Should I go out?” you mumbled and shook your head. “I’ll just go for the fourth one,” you decided and sang INFINITE H’ s Special Girl. “INFINITE saranghae,” you mouthed at the camera. “Finally it’s the last one. I have the feeling that I should go for this one,” you rest your back at the wall.

 “Yes! Thanks I waited,” you pumped your fist in the air. You quickly stood up and went for the door. You wore your shoes and saw Ken. He seemed shock. “It hasn’t been 20 seconds since it was played and you stepped out,” he laughed. “I LOVE INFINITE!” you laughed with him and you went on an romantic walk under the moonlight. “Good night!” you went inside your room and the girls were talking about their date.  “How was it?” Zinni asked you. “I stepped out for INFINITE’s Man In Love. It’s just the instrumental part and I quickly stepped out, Ilhoon’s my date, ” they laughed. “How was yours?“  you took a sit. “I chose OK by B1A4. I had a date with Himchan,” Zinni blushed. “How about you Serri?” she lied down at her bed. “I chose Special Girl. It was Ken’s choice,” you nodded. “You picked Boyfriend and your date was with L.Joe?”  Minah nodded. “Is it time to sleep?” the PD shook her head. “Can we still go out?” you asked. “Only in this area,” she answered. “I’ll just have some air,” the girls nodded and they went to the kitchen to eat some chips and ramen. You stretched your arms and took out your phone.  You played VIXX’s Rock Ur Body and placed it back on your jacket’s pocket. You looked around and you didn’t see any cameras so you danced to it. “Dance to the left to the right, you make me feel alive live, wonderful tonight,” you sang with it and the song ended. “Wow~” L.Joe clapped at you. “Didn’t know that you’re our fan,” Ken butted in. “Did you see that?” they both nodded. “The camera saw it too,” they pointed beside you. “I didn’t saw you earlier,” you pouted and you all went inside. “It’s already 9:00, I’ll go to sleep now. Good night everyone, Ilhoon good night,” you went inside the room and dozed off to sleep.