Their Life

The Thieves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hoya, what are you still doing here?”

Hoya looked up and flashed his white teeth to the tired eyes man in front of him.

“Just... Playing around. I kinda knocked your books, so... I'm sorry. But I've fixed it, Dongwon ajusshi.”

Dongwon just glanced at the table before ruffling the hair of this childish like man boy in front of him.

“Just go and play with someone else, okay?”

“Hmmph... Noone wants to play with me. They think my toys are ridiculous.”

“How about you play with ajusshi's new toy then?”

Hoya snapped his head back and giggled. There stood in front of the door a tall, slightly taller than Dongwon, with bearded and mustache in his face.

“Ajusshi, did you finish your new toy?”

“Not quite but... I'll let you play with it once it's done. How about that?”

Hoya raised both his thumb up in the air.

“Dongwon, I need more supplies for my stuff. I kind of.. Wasted some amount of nitroglycerin and potassium nitrate for useless things. Sorry.”

“That's okay. I'll give the supplies you want tomorrow, Seungwon shi.”

“Thanks.”
Seungwon dropped his body to the couch besides Hoya who extremely immersed on playing his wooden horse.
“No matter how many toys you have, you always end up with that wooden toy. What's so great about playing it, huh?”

“You wouldn't understand, Ajusshi. No adults would.”

“Hah.. So you're what? a 10 year old boy who trapped in a body of a 20 year old?”

“Nope, he is a puppy trapped in a body of a man.”

Hoya rolled his eyes at the new voice that blended into the conversation. Seungwon rolled his eyes, took a newspaper and started open it, interested in reading the automotive section.

“I told you I'm not a puppy.” Hoya said with annoyed tone.

“Yes, you are.”

A skinny young man with boy-like face and a smirk gracefully exist in his lips landed his body on the sofa, forced the other two to give space for him. The blonde boy suddenly pinched Hoya's cheek.

“You.are.my.puppy. Why don't you play dress up with me? I have some new collection that absolutely can stress out your handsomeness and cuteness in you.”

“No, thanks... Your toys have never been fun.”

Key let out a sad fake scowl but continued nonetheless teasing Hoya.

Dongwon just looked at them in curiosity. At first he thought Key had an ulterior motives concerning the puppy like boy, somewhere when he actually considered the bossy attitude boy liked Hoya in a romantic way. The skinny boy always cheery in front of Hoya, whatever bad mood he had been embraced earlier. Only the sight of his face and Key would smile from ear to ear, forgot about all of whatever agony he had. But Key just denied it with ease.

He just reminded me of my puppy, that's all Key said when Dongwon carefully asked him a few months ago.
Maybe he just loved his dog so very much.

Dongwon thought of something until the people in the room being interrupted by a female voice. Screaming.

Key tried to hold his laughter by putting both hands on his face, body was jiggling on the sofa.
“What else did you do, Key?” Seungwon growled lazily while folded again the newspaper and put it on the table.

“Just want to make her life…well, colorful.” He grinned from ear to ear.

“Keeeyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Dongwon saw the door being slammed open and it revealed a woman, still wearing a towel around her body dropped to just above her knee. But that was not the only one that made Dongwon gaped. Her hair and her body was all… colorful. Literally. As in colors, like paint, spread all over her body, hair and face.

“What.The hell. Did you do. To me???” She breathed heavily every time she spoke a word. Dongwon tried really hard to contain his laughter and suddenly he heard Key let out a shriek of laughter. His face was red and he looked completely happy.

“See, I told you look pretty like this. You really are full of colors.” He emphasized the last word.

“I’m gonna kill you.” She said before she swung a long metal shovel that without a doubt she picked from beside the fireplace.

“That’s my new creation, by the way. I mixed a few potent chemicals. It turned out smelling really nice.” He said while shifting his body to the back of Seungwon’s body. He growled and tried to detach himself from Key.

“Come to me willingly and I’ll let your death less painful.” She crossed Hoya who cutely shielded his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter